剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
星舰即将到达鯨魚座ο3号♥行星,长官
Approaching Omicron Ceti III, sir.
调整轨道,裴恩特先生
Standard orbit, Mr. Painter.
遵命,长官
Yes, sir.
舰长? - 怎么了,上尉
Captain? - Yes, lieutenant.
舰长,我遵照指示
I've been transmitting a contact signal
每5分钟发送一次通讯信♥号♥♥
every five minutes as ordered, sir.
可是完全没有回应
All I get is dead air. Shall I continue?
继续发送信♥号♥♥,直到我们进入轨道
Maintain transmission pattern until we've established orbit.
遵命,长官 - 史波克先生
Aye, aye, sir. - Mr. Spock,
那颗星球上有150名男女和儿童
there were 150 men, women and children in that colony.
你认为他们生还的概率是多少?
What are the chances of survivors?
他们不可能还活着,舰长
Absolutely none, captain.
博托射线是最近才被发现的
Berthold rays are such a recent discovery.
我们还不完全了解它的性质
We do not yet have full knowledge of their nature.
但有一点是确定的
It is known, however, that living animal tissue
这种射线会分解动物组织
disintegrates under exposure.
桑多瓦尔和他的部下们不可能挺过三年
Sandoval's group could not have survived after three years.
你是说他们早知如此
You're saying that those people
却仍试着在那开荒?
built a future in a place knowing they might not survive.
也许他们认为射线并不那么致命
I'm saying they knew there was a risk.
那么我们呢,能不能登陆?
What about us? Can we afford to send people down to the planet surface?
射线的破坏作用需要一个过程
The breakdown of tissue does not develop immediately.
我们能耐受一定程度的辐射
We can risk a limited exposure.
星舰进入轨道,舰长,殖民地已定位
We've established orbit, sir. And I've pinpointed a settlement.
好的,裴恩特
Thank you, Mr. Painter.
史波克
Mr. Spock.
组织一个五人登陆小队
Equip a landing party of five to accompany me
跟随我前往星球表面
to the planet surface.
安排麦考伊和一名生物学家与我们同行
Include Dr. McCoy and a biologist.
让他们在10分钟之内准备好
I'll want them in ten minutes.
又是一次失败的殖民
Another dream that failed.
没有比这更让人伤感的了
There's nothing sadder.
这些人花了一年的时间从地球出发
It took these people a year to make the trip from Earth.
长途跋涉来到这里……
They came all that way...
……然后死去
...and died.
才不是呢,长官
Hardly that, sir.
欢迎来到鯨魚座ο3号♥行星
Welcome to Omicron Ceti III.
我是伊莱亚斯·桑多瓦尔
I'm Elias Sandoval.
宇宙,最后的边疆
Space, the final frontier.
这是星舰进取号♥的航程
These are the voyages Of the starship Enterprise.
它的五年任务,是去探索未知的新世界
Its five-year mission: To explore strange new worlds,
找寻新的生命和新的文明
to seek out new life and new civilizations,
勇敢地航向前人未至之境
to boldly go where no man has gone before.
【星际迷航:原初】
第一季第二十四集
人间天堂
舰长日志,星历3417.3
Captain's log, stardate 3417.3.
我们本以为此次鯨魚座ο3号♥之旅
We thought our mission to Omicron Ceti III
将会充满悲伤
would be an unhappy one.
我们早已断定这个殖民地再无生还者
We had expected to find no survivors of the agricultural colony there.
但显然,我们错了
Apparently, our information was incorrect.
我们离开地球已有四年了
We haven't seen anyone outside our own group for four years
这期间从未遇到过其他人
since we left the Earth.
我们一直在等候你们这些客人
We've been expecting someone for some time.
我们的子空间无线电设备无法♥正♥常运作
Our subspace radio didn't work properly.
而且这里也没有人
I'm afraid we didn't have anyone here
会修理这复杂的设备
who could master its intricacies.
桑多瓦尔先生
Actually, Mr. Sandoval,
我们并不是因为你们的设备故障而来的
we didn't come here because of your silent radio.
无论你们为何而来,我们都欢迎你们
It makes little difference, captain. You're here. We're happy to see you.
来,我带你们参观一下定居点
Come, let me show you our settlement.
根据我的观察
On pure speculation, just an educated guess,
那是个活人
I'd say that man is alive.
舰长,我们的情报表明
Captain, this planet is being bombarded by Berthold rays,
这颗行星正受到博托射线的照射
as our reports indicated.
我们能在这种强度的辐射中安全地存活一周
At this intensity, we'll be safe for a week, if necessary.
但是……
But...
但是这些人不应该还活着
But these people shouldn't be alive.
难道他们已经死了?
Is it possible that they're not?
你不是握手了吗,吉姆?
You shook hands with him, Jim.
他的手是暖的,他还活着
His flesh was warm. He's alive.
这毫无疑问
There's no doubt about that.
但博托射线是致命的
There is also no question on the fact
这也同样毫无疑问
that Berthold rays are incontrovertibly deadly.
你要知道,麦考伊
There's no miracle connected with it, doctor. You know that.
足够剂量的辐射会杀死人
No cures, no serums, no antidotes.
无法治疗,没有血清和解药
If a man is exposed long enough, he dies.
各位,多说无益
Gentlemen, we're debating in a vacuum.
还是一起去寻找答案吧
Let's go get some answers.
我们还有另外两处村落,而这里有45名居民
There are two other settlements, but we have 45 colonists here.
为什么要分散开来?
What was the reason for the dispersal?
分成三处的话
Well, we felt that three groups
繁衍壮大的可能性更高
would have a better chance for growth.
如果疾病侵袭了其中一个村落
If disease were to strike one group,
另外两处不易受到影响
then the others would be less likely to be affected.
ο星非常适合农业开♥发♥
You see, Omicron is an ideal agricultural planet.
在我们之前,失败的先例有很多
We determined not to suffer
但我们绝不希望重蹈覆辙
the fate of expeditions that went before us.
伊莱亚斯
Elias.
利拉,来见见我们的客人
Leila, come meet our guests.
这是我们的植物学家利拉·卡罗米
This is Leila Kalomi, our botanist.
这是寇克舰长,麦考伊医生,史波克先生
This is Captain Kirk, Dr. McCoy, Mr. Spock.
史波克先生和我曾有过一面之缘
Mr. Spock and I have met before.
在很久以前
It's been a long time.
桑多瓦尔先生,我们来这里是有任务的
Mr. Sandoval, we do have a mission here.
需要进行一系列检查,测试 - 没问题
Examinations. Tests. - By all means, make them.
我相信你们会对这里感兴趣
I think you'll find our settlement an interesting one.
我们有一个很简单的理想
Our philosophy is a simple one:
那就是让人类回归简单的生活
That men should return to a less-complicated life.
我们这里机器很少
We have few mechanical things here.
没有车辆,也没有武器
No vehicles, no weapons.
我们这里没有暴♥力♥,充满和平
We have harmony here. Complete peace.
我们会尽量避免干扰你们
We'll try not to interfere with your work.
请自便吧,先生们
Make yourselves at home, gentlemen.
我们到底要找什么呢,长官?
What exactly are we looking for anyway, sir?
任何看起来不正常的东西
Whatever doesn't look right. Whatever that is.
我不熟悉农场
When it comes to farms,
只有靠近点看
I wouldn't know what looked right or wrong
才能发现问题所在
if it were 2 feet from me.
嘿
Hey.
怎么了?
What is it?
没有牛
No cows.
这棚子并不用来圈养牲口,而是用来存放东西
This barn isn't even built for them, just for storage.
仔细想想
Come to think of it,
我们好像没见过任何动物
we haven't seen any animals.
没有马,没有猪,连狗都没有
No horses, no pigs. Not even a dog.
没有任何牲畜
Nothing.
你认识那个瓦肯星人
You've known the Vulcanian.
是的,六年前在地球上
On Earth. Six years ago.
你爱他吗?
Did you love him?
我暗恋着他
If I did, it was important only to myself.
那么他呢?
How did he feel?
他从未流露过他对我的感觉
Mr. Spock's feelings were never expressed to me.
据说他没有情感
It is said he has none to give.
那你现在希望他留下来,成为我们的一员吗?
Would you like him to stay with us now? To be as one of us?
他会留下来的,伊莱亚斯
There is no choice, Elias.
他别无选择
He will stay.
可以了,谢谢你的配合
That will be all. Thank you very much.
有什么发现吗?
Anything?
我已经检查了9名男性,年龄从23到59岁不等
I've examined nine men so far, varying in ages from 23 to 59.
他们的健康状况都很完美
They're all in perfect condition. Textbook responses.
心肺功能极佳
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表