剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
文书 - 然后…
Yeoman. - And...
看着我
Look at me.
看着我,看我的脸
Look at me. Look at my face.
上面有抓痕吗?
Are there any scratches?
我敢肯定我抓伤你了
I was sure I scratched you.
当时我很害怕,也许…
I was frightened. Maybe--
文书,我一直在我的房♥间,那个人不是我
Yeoman, I was in my room. It wasn't me.
长官,费舍尔也看到你了
Sir, Fisher saw you too.
费舍尔也…
Fisher saw...
要不是…
If it hadn't been...
我清楚自己的身份
I can understand.
所以不想给你添乱
I don't wanna get you into trouble.
本想只字不提
I wouldn't have even mentioned it.
不是我♥干♥的 - 就是你,长官
It wasn't me. - It was you, sir.
你知道你在说什么吗? - 是,我知道
Do you know what you're saying? - Yes, I know what I'm saying.
回去躺着吧,傻小子,走吧,我们走
Back to that bed, bucko. Come on, let's go.
你可以走了,文书
You can go now, yeoman.
唯一合理的解释
There's only one logical answer.
这里有个冒名顶替者
We have an impostor aboard.
舰长日志,星历1672.9
Captain's log, stardate 1672.9.
行星地面温度开始下降
On the planet's surface, temperatures are beginning to drop.
外遣队处境危险
Our landing party there in growing jeopardy.
因为传送器的故障
Due to the malfunction of the ship's transporter,
我的一个复♥制♥品离奇般来到星舰
an unexplained duplicate of myself definitely exists.
这到底怎么回事? - 我也不清楚,长官
How did all this happen? - I don't know, sir.
但费舍尔登舰时衣服上有层松软的黄色矿砂
But when Fisher came up, his suit was covered with a soft yellow ore.
属性极其罕见
It had highly unusual properties.
估计导致了超载,但还不确定
It may have caused an overload. I can't tell. Not yet.
传送器还能用吗? - 还能,长官
Does the transporter work at all? - Yes, sir.
但不能冒险传送外遣队员
But we don't dare bring up the landing party.
可能会出现分♥裂♥,就像这只动物
They might be duplicated like this animal.
多久才能搞定这个故障?
How long will it take you to find the trouble?
不好说,长官
Can't say, sir.
不能把那四个人丢在下面
We just can't leave those four men down there.
天一黑,他们都会死
It's getting dark, they'll die.
晚上地面温度只有零下120度
The temperature of that planet goes down to 120 degrees below zero.
我们正全力以赴,长官
We're doing everything we can, sir.
好,我知道了,史考特
Yes, I know, Scotty.
至于你的“孪生兄弟”,舰长?
About your double, captain.
哦…是啊
Yes.
必须找到他,搜查队,史波克,组织搜查队
We'll have to find him. Search parties, Mr. Spock. Organize search parties.
我们不能冒险杀害他
We can't take a chance on killing it.
我们还不清楚
We have no previous experience,
是否对你会有影响
no way of knowing what would happen to you.
是啊,是的,我们还不知道
Yes, that's right. We don't know.
但还是让大家准备武器
But the men have to be armed.
必须配备武器,但相位枪必须锁定为…
The men are to be armed, but their phasers locked--
模式一,切记【该模式只能击晕对方】
I repeat, locked on setting number one.
一定不能杀害他
There can't be any chance of him being killed.
拿下他必须无…
He's to be taken without...
如果他反抗引发交火…
If the men are forced to fire,
还是不能杀害他
he can't be killed.
那该如何解释,舰长?
How shall we explain it to them, captain?
直接叫搜查队去抓你?
That the search parties are to capture you?
就说…
Tell them...
搜查队,舰长
The search parties, captain.
哦…我会向全体船员说明
Yes, I’ll make an announcement to the entire crew.
事情的来龙去脉
Tell them what happened.
他们都是好船员,他们有知情权
It's a good crew. They deserve to know.
舰长,恕我直言
Captain, no disrespect intended,
无论如何你都不能透露事实真♥相♥
but you must surely realize you can't announce the full truth to the crew.
你是一舰之长,你不能在所有
You're the captain of this ship. You haven't the right
船员面前暴露自己脆弱的一面
to be vulnerable in the eyes of the crew.
你只能做个十全十美的舰长
You can't afford the luxury of being anything less than perfect.
否则,他们会对你失去信念,没人会听你的命令
If you do, they lose faith and you lose command.
这点我很清楚,史波克
Yes, I do know that, Mr. Spock.
我只是不明白…
What I don't know...
为什么刚才我把这点忘记了?
...is why I forgot that just now.
史波克…
Mr. Spock...
下次我若再有迟疑,你可要…
...if you see me slipping again, your orders...
你可得…
Your orders...
提醒我
...are to tell me.
明白,舰长
Understood, captain.
舰长日志,星历1673.1
Captain's log, stardate 1673.1.
我出了一些状况
Something has happened to me.
不知何故,我被复♥制♥了
Somehow, in being duplicated,
我失去了意志力
I have lost my strength of will.
果断做出决定变得愈发困难
Decisions are becoming more and more difficult.
这里是舰长讲话
This is the captain speaking.
本舰现有一个冒名顶替者
There's an impostor aboard the ship.
他与我极其相似,并伪装成我
A man who looks exactly like me and is pretending to be me.
这个人很危险,大家要保持高度警惕
This man is dangerous. Utmost caution is to be observed.
全体船员武装自卫
All crew members are to arm themselves.
冒名者或可通过脸上的抓痕进行识别
The impostor may be identified by scratches on his face.
重复一遍,冒名者或可通过
Repeat, the impostor may be identified
脸上的抓痕进行识别
by scratches on his face.
各部门主管
Section chiefs,
指定专人进行搜查
assign personnel to the search.
全体搜查队向史波克大副报到并等待任务分配
All search parties report to Mr. Spock for assignment.
有事? - 相位枪
Something? - About the phaser weapons
应该锁定为击晕模式
to be set for stunning force and locked.
哦,是啊,是啊
Oh, yes, yes.
所有相位枪必须设为
All hand phasers must be set
基础的击晕模式
on base cycle stunning force.
不要伤害冒名者,尽量不要使用武力
The impostor is not to be injured. Use minimum force.
重复一遍,不要伤害… - 我是寇克舰长!
Repeat, the impostor - I'm Captain Kirk!
冒名者
is not to be injured.
我才是寇克舰长
I'm Captain Kirk.
我才是寇克舰长!
I'm Captain Kirk!
我才是寇克舰长
I'm Captain Kirk.
威尔森 - 长官?
Wilson. - Sir?
威尔森,把你的相位枪给我
Wilson, give me your phaser.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
你最近怎么样? - 很好,长官
How you been? - Fine, sir.
下面进展如何,苏鲁先生?
How's it going down there, Mr. Sulu?
已经零下20度了
It's already 20 degrees below zero.
应该算不上暖和吧
Can't exactly call it balmy.
怎么才能帮他们一把呢?
Isn't there any way we can help them?
加热器已经传送下去了,但也被复♥制♥了
Thermo-heaters were transported down. They duplicated.
无法♥正♥常运转
They won't operate.
我们必须把这些人传送上来
Then we've got to get those men up.
史波克先生? - 我是史波克
Mr. Spock? - Spock here.
在舰长舱房♥附近发现传送技术官威尔森受伤
Transporter Technician Wilson found injured near the captain's cabin.
他说是冒名者袭击了他
He says the impostor attacked him,
叫出了他的名字并拿走了他的相位枪
called him by name, took his hand phaser.
收到,继续搜查
Acknowledged. Continue the search.
我们必须尽快找到他
We've got to find him before he--
但怎么找呢?
But how?
显然,这个复♥制♥品
Apparently, this double,
虽然性情和你不同,但却一样对本舰…
however different in temperament, has your knowledge of the ship,
对船员、设备都了如指掌
its crew, its devices.
既然如此,也许我们能够通过
This being the case, perhaps we can outguess him
预测他的下一部动作而智取他
by determining his next move.
清楚了解星舰布局
Knowing how the ship is laid out,
你会躲到哪里避开大搜捕呢?
where would you go to elude a mass search?
底层
The lower levels.
轮机甲板层
The engineering deck.
锁定为基础击晕档,不致命
Set and locked on base cycle to stun, not to kill.
你的相位枪呢,舰长?
What about your phaser, captain?
我们是不是叫些援手过来,舰长?
Don't you think we ought to get some help, captain?
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表