剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
欢迎来到11号♥星际基地,舰长,准将正等着见您
Welcome to Starbase 11, captain. The commodore is waiting to see you.
他很好奇您为什么突然转向来这里
He's curious why you suddenly changed course and came here.
我们收到子空间信息,要求我们立刻转向这里
We received a subspace message asking us to divert here immediately.
基地没有发送任何信息,舰长
This base sent no message, captain.
吉姆,我不理解
Oh, Jim, I just can't understand this.
史波克收到一条这个基地的信息
Mr. Spock received a transmission from this starbase,
来自进取号♥前任舰长派克
a message from former commander of the Enterprise, Fleet Captain Pike,
需要我们紧急转向这里
urgently requesting that we divert here.
不可能 - 如果我的大副说他收到…
Impossible. - If my first officer states he received--
吉姆,我不是怀疑谁 - 约瑟,我…
Jim, I’m not doubting anyone's word. - Jose, I--
我是说这不可能 - 为什么?
I'm simply telling you it's impossible. - Why?
你不知道?你真的不知道?
You don't know? You actually don't know
派克舰长怎么了?
what's happened to Captain Pike?
他的传言在子空间流传了好几个月
There's been subspace chatter about it for months.
很抱歉,我不得不让你们见见他了
I'm sorry to have to be the one to show you.
他在楼上的医务科
He's upstairs in the medical section.
安静 重症监护室
你见过克里斯·派克吗?
You ever met Chris Pike?
他被提升为舰队指挥官时见过面
We met when he was promoted to fleet captain.
当时和你年纪相仿
About your age.
高大帅气,充满活力 - 他走后我接手了进取号♥
A big, handsome man, vital, active. - I took over the Enterprise from him.
史波克在他手下干了好几年
Spock served with him for several years.
11年又4个月零5天
Eleven years, four months, five days.
他怎么了,准将?
What's his problem, commodore?
在一艘老旧的J级训练舰上视察的时候
Inspection tour of a cadet vessel, old class-J starship.
一块挡板破裂了
One of the baffle plates ruptured.
德耳塔射线?
The delta rays?
他救出了那些活着的学生
He went in, bringing out all those kids that were still alive.
你们要做好心理准备
Just wanted you gentlemen to be prepared.
派克舰长?
Captain Pike?
舰长
Captain.
还记得这几位先生吗,他们想见你
You remember these gentlemen. They wanted to visit you.
闪两次表示“不”
Two flashes mean "no."
我还以为你会特别对待他们
I thought you might make an exception for them.
非常抱歉,先生们
I'm sorry, gentlemen.
克里斯,如果有什么我能帮上忙的…
Chris, if there's anything I can do for you...
派克舰长…
Captain Pike...
我能留下一会儿吗?
...may I remain for a moment?
你知道我为什么来,舰长?
You know why I’ve come, captain.
以最大曲速飞往那个地方,只要6天
It's only six days away at maximum warp,
而且我已经都准备好了
and I have it well planned.
我以前从没有违背过你的命令,舰长
I have never disobeyed your orders before, captain.
但是这一次,我必须这样
But this time, I must.
我知道,这就相当于背叛和谋反
I know. I know it is treachery, and it's mutiny.
但我必须这样做
But I must do this.
我没有选择
I have no choice.
宇宙,最后的边疆
Space, the final frontier.
这是星舰进取号♥的航程
These are the voyages Of the starship Enterprise.
它的五年任务,是去探索未知的新世界
Its five-year mission: To explore strange new worlds,
找寻新的生命与新的文明
to seek out new life and new civilizations,
勇敢的航向前人未至之境
to boldly go where no man has gone before.
【星际迷航:原初】
第一季第十一集
困兽之斗(上)
我再说一遍,约瑟
Once more, Jose.
史波克说他收到这里发给我们的信息
Spock stated he received a message for us to come here.
他的日志里有记录,有这证据就够了
He entered same in his log. That's all the proof I require.
那些记录磁带显示了什么?
And what do those record tapes show?
没有来自这里的信息
No message sent from here.
你的星舰也没有收到信息
No message received by your vessel.
我认为那些磁带被故意修改了
Then I suggest the record tapes have been deliberately changed.
计算机专家可以修改磁带
A computer expert can change record tapes,
复♥制♥声音,修改内容,或者删除
duplicate voices, say anything, say nothing.
事实是你大副的前任长官住院了
The fact remains that your first officer's former captain is hospitalized,
重度伤残,在基地疗养
horribly injured, at this base.
这个大副似乎是唯一
And that same first officer seems to be the only one
听到这信息的人 - 如果他想见派克舰长
who heard that message-- - If he wanted to see Captain Pike,
他大可申请离开
he could've requested a leave.
当然,确实如此
Well, that's true, of course.
谁想让我们转向这里?
Who would want to divert us here?
在我们巡逻的宇宙区域没有异常
There's no trouble in the space sector we're patrolling now,
没有外星人入侵
no alien problems.
计算机中心
Computer centre.
这里是洪保德主管,长官
Chief Humboldt here, sir.
你重新检查过当时
Have you rechecked all the record tapes
所有的记录磁带吗?
on the date in question?
是的,长官 - 会不会…
Yes, sir. - Is there any way at all
发送过一条信息而我们不知道?
a message could've been sent without us knowing it?
不可能,我们检查并复查了所有可能的地方
Negative. We've checked and double-checked everything possible.
好吧,那就开始检查不可能的地方
All right. Start checking the impossible.
门德兹完闭
Mendez out.
噢,我有介绍过派珀小姐吗?这是寇克舰长,派珀小姐
Oh, have I introduced Miss Piper, Jim? This is Captain Kirk, Miss Piper.
我一眼就认出了舰长
I recognized the captain immediately.
我们共同的朋友说起过你,先生,记得海伦·约翰松上尉吗?
A mutual friend described you, sir. Lieutenant Helen Johannson?
海伦描述说…
Helen described...
她只说认识你,先生
She merely mentioned she knew you, sir.
你有事汇报吗,派珀小姐?
You have something to report, Miss Piper?
是的,长官
Oh, yes, sir.
我们的调查没多少收获,准将
I'm afraid our investigation turned up very little, commodore.
当然,史波克与派克舰长共事多年
There is, of course, Mr. Spock's years of service with Captain Pike,
表明他非常忠诚于他的前任长官
indications of his extreme loyalty to this former commander--
一个瓦肯人不会不忠,就像不呼吸就无法生存
A Vulcan can no sooner be disloyal than he can exist without breathing.
这适用于他的前任长官,也适用于现任
That goes for his present commander as well as his past.
我们必须考虑任何可能性,先生
We're forced to consider every possibility, sir.
我们可以确定派克舰长没有发送任何消息
We can be certain Captain Pike could not have sent a message.
按他的情况,每时每刻都被监视
In his condition, he's under observation every minute of every day.
而且完全不能活动,吉姆
And totally unable to move, Jim.
他的轮椅可以按照他的想法活动
His wheelchair is constructed to respond to his brain waves.
他能让它转向,向前或向后移♥动♥一点
Oh, he can turn it, move it forwards or backward slightly.
也能通过灯光闪烁表达是或否
Through the flashing light, he can say yes or no.
但只有这些,吉姆
But that's it, Jim.
这家伙只能做到这些
That's as much as that poor devil can do.
他的脑子像我们一样活跃
His mind is as active as yours and mine,
但它被僵硬的躯体困住了,无能为力
but it's trapped inside a useless, vegetating body.
机器维持着他的生命
He's kept alive mechanically,
一个电池驱动的心脏
a battery-driven heart.
他甚至没办法
Then there's no way he could even have asked
让别人发送信息吗?
for that message to be sent?
星际基地指挥部
Starbase Operations.
星际基地指挥部,星际基地指挥部
Starbase Operations. Starbase Operations.
星际基地指挥部,星际基地指挥部呼叫进取号♥
Starbase Operations starbase Operations to Enterprise.
准备接收新命令,进取号♥
Stand by to receive new orders, Enterprise.
星际基地指挥部呼叫,汉森先生
Starbase Operation, Mr. Hanson.
星际基地指挥部呼叫进取号♥,准备接收新命令
starbase Operations to Enterprise. Stand by to receive new orders.
这些命令直接输入计算机
They are to be fed directly into the ship's computers.
这是最高机密的紧急行动
This is top-secret and scrambled.
进取号♥待命
Enterprise standing by.
请求确认
Request confirmation.
进取号♥呼叫星际基地,请求确认
Enterprise to starbase. Request confirmation.
先生,这里是禁区,你在干什么?
Sir, this is a security area. What are you doing?
我有安全许可,主管
I have security clearance, chief.
谁授予的?我没有得到通知
Who gave you clearance? I haven't been notified.
你在交叉联接…
You're cross-circuiting the--
这是谁的磁带?
Whose tapes are these?
重复一遍,进取号♥呼叫星际基地,命令收到
Repeat, Enterprise to starbase. Orders received.
我们需要舰长的执行确认
We need operating confirmation from the ship's captain.
请回话,星际基地,请回话,寇克舰长
Come in, starbase. Come in, Captain Kirk.
我是寇克舰长,确定执行,乌乎拉小姐
This is Captain Kirk. You have confirmation, Miss Uhura.
我是汉森,舰长
Hanson here, captain.
我们的目的地信息被加密后输入了计算机
Our destination has been scramble-fed into ship's computers.
不知道目的地,我怎么掌舵?
How can I handle the helm if I don't know where we're going?
史波克先生在我旁边,他将回答所有疑问,寇克完闭
Mr. Spock is with me here. He'll answer all questions. Kirk out.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表