剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
He makes mistakes.
你们是在商量下一步计划吗
Discussing deep-laid plans, I'll wager.
真想看看你们能想出什么计谋
I cannot wait to see them evolve.
特赖恩,我们没有…
Trelane, we haven't planned--
别误会,我不是在谴责你们
Do not think that I deplore your martial virtue
狡诈的军事谋略
of deception and stratagem.
相反
Quite the contrary.
我对你们的种族充满敬意
I have nothing but admiration for your whole species.
如果真的如你所说
If your admiration is genuine,
你也应该尊重我们的职责
you must have respect for our sense of duty too.
进取号♥需要我们,我们有任务在身
Our ship has need of us. We have tasks to perform.
但现在我还不能让你们走
Oh, I can't let you go now.
你们的到来让我摆脱了孤独
I was getting a bit bored until you came.
你们必须留下来
You must stay.
必须
I insist.
那什么时候可以走? - 等一切都结束之后
For how long? - Until this is over, of course.
等什么结束之后? - 亲爱的舰长,别再问了
Until what is over? - Dear captain, so many questions.
好好享受现在吧
Make the most of an uncertain future. Enjoy yourself today.
所谓今朝有酒今朝醉
Tomorrow may never come at all.
特赖恩,就算我们想留下,船员们也会很担心的
Trelane, even if we wanted to stay, our companions are missing us.
抱歉,我应该体谅你们的心情
Yes. I must experience your sense of concern,
不应该让你的船员担心
your grief at the separation.
飞舰上有400名男女船员正等着我们
There are 400 men and women aboard that ship.
女船员?
Women?
你的意思是
Do you mean that you actually have
比你们更加迷人的女性人类也在船上?
members of the fairer sex among your crew?
哦,天哪
Oh, how charming.
她们一定都非常漂亮
And they must be all very beautiful.
我应该向她们献一下殷勤
And I shall be so very gallant to them.
好,让我把她们带下来
Here, let me fetch them down at once.
不
No.
不?
No?
这场闹剧应该结束了,她们都是重要的工作人员
This game has gone on long enough. Those are crucial operating personnel.
你不能… - 我可以随心所欲
You can't-- - I can do anything I want.
你应该了解这一点才对
I should think that you would have realised that by now.
舰长,我们接收到了传送信♥号♥♥
Captain, receiving a transporter signal.
传送信♥号♥♥?他在说什么?
Transporter signal? What does he mean?
快告诉我 - 特赖恩,他的意思是
You must tell me. - It means, Trelane...
…多亏了史波克先生,聚会结束了
...the party's over, thanks to Mr. Spock.
等等!我不接受你们的告辞,我还没让你们走
Wait! I won't have this. I haven't dismissed you yet.
等等!不准走
Stop! I won't have this.
各就各位,向我报告,史波克
Everyone to stations. Report, Mr. Spock.
扫描仪能看透那片辐射场?
How were our scanners able to penetrate that radiation field?
不,舰长,并不清晰
They didn't, captain, not clearly.
我们只是将一切生命形式传输至指定区域
We merely beamed up all life forms in a given area.
也就是说特赖恩不具备生命形式
Which means Trelane is not a life form as we know it,
或许他正被传送过来了
or he'd be beaming through now.
立即以最大曲速,离开此地
Prepare to warp out of here at once, maximum speed.
噢,舰长,可担心死我了
Oh, captain, I was so worried.
史考特,准备开足马力
Scotty, we're gonna need every ounce of your engines.
启动飞船,离那个疯子越远越好
We're gonna put a hundred million miles between us and that madman.
遵命,长官
Aye, aye, sir.
我在发抖,不知是因为开心还是害怕
I'm quaking, but I don't know whether it's with laughter or terror.
医生,怎么了,下面到底发生什么了?
Doctor, what was it? What was down there?
呃…唉,别提了
Well, it was a... Oh, forget it.
看
Look.
你们的武器呢,舰长?
Where are all your weapons, captain?
怎么也不展示一下你们的武器?
Don't you display your weapons?
特赖恩 - 别急,舰长
Trelane. - Don't fret, captain.
我只是对你有一小点不满
I'm only a bit upset with you.
可你说的那位史波克,就是那位
But this Mr. Spock you mentioned, the one responsible
从我手中把你带走的卑鄙小人,在哪?
for that unseemly, impudent act of taking you from me, which is he?
我就是史波克
I am Spock.
就那样还当长官?
Surely not an officer?
不怎么像人啊?
Isn't quite human, is he?
我父亲是瓦肯人
My father is from the planet Vulcan.
掠夺成性的种族?
And are its natives predatory?
并不如此,但也有例外
Not generally, but there have been exceptions.
当真?
Really?
你如何惩罚他?
You will see to his punishment?
恰好相反,我会表扬他
On the contrary. I commend his action.
可我不喜欢他
But I don't like him.
从我船上离开 - 才怪
Get off my ship. - Oh, rot.
你们都得跟我走 - 我们哪都不会去
You're all going back with me. - We're not going anywhere.
胡说!我在高斯星球上
Nonsense. I have an absolutely enchanting sojourn
为你们所有人准备了绝妙的游乐园
on Gothos planned for all of you.
你们不能辜负我的一番美意
And you shan't spoil it for me.
我画室的摆设装潢也很有品位
Anyway, the decor of my drawing room is much more appropriate.
不错吧?同意吗?
And tasteful. Don't you agree?
不同意
No.
但总之很得当,这位先生
But so much more fitting, honourable sir.
你… - 德赛尔
You. - DeSalle.
噢,真是个鲁莽的粗人
Oh, what primitive fury.
哇,真是个无比野蛮的人
Why, he's the very soul of sublime savagery.
特赖恩,放开他
Trelane, let him go.
我们连相位枪都没带下来
We haven't even got our phasers.
当然啦,我忘了不能吓到你们
Yes, of course. I forget that I shouldn't frighten you too much.
但我警告你们,别再激怒我
But I warn you, you can't provoke me again.
大家都来吧,你们不懂礼貌也无妨
Come, everyone, let's forget your bad manners.
大家畅快聊天,分享心情
Let's be full of merry talk and sallies of wit.
还有各种食物美酒
We have victuals to delight the palate
同我们相伴
and brave company to delight the mind.
来吧,医生,别客气
Come, doctor, do partake.
你可真不尽责,舰长
You've been quite derelict in your social duties, captain.
这些迷人的船员,你还没为我介绍呢
You haven't introduced me to the charming contingent of your crew.
这位是特赖恩将军 - 退役了
This is General Trelane. - Retired.
但各位亲爱的女士也可以叫我:
But if you prefer, you may address me
“高斯星球上孤独的乡绅”
as the lonely Squire of Gothos, dear ladies.
上尉乌乎拉,通讯官
Lieutenant Uhura of Communications.
美丽的黑珍珠
A Nubian prize.
她参与过你的一次袭击任务,是吧舰长?
Taken on one of your raids of conquest, no doubt, captain?
没错
No doubt.
水汪汪的大眼睛,就像阿♥拉♥伯的示巴女王
She has the melting eyes of the Queen of Sheba.
连颜色都一模一样
The same lovely colouring.
这位是?
And this?
这张脸不就是那位美得倾国倾城
Is this the face that launched a thousand ships,
引无数英雄为之而战的美人
and burnt the topless towers of llium?
海伦的脸吗?一个吻便能让我拥有不朽的灵魂
Fair Helen, make me immortal with a kiss.
文书特雷莎·罗斯
Yeoman Teresa Ross.
科学官,史波克,你之前已经见过
I believe you have met our science officer, Mr. Spock.
你知不知道
You do realise, don't you,
我是给舰长面子,才带你来这的?
that it's in deference to the captain that I brought you here?
知道
Affirmative.
可我还是不太喜欢你挑衅的口气
Well, I don't know if I like your tone. It's most challenging.
你是不是在挑衅我?
Is that what you're doing, challenging me?
我排斥你
I object to you.
我排斥没有道德约束的知识
I object to intellect without discipline.
我排斥不为众人谋求福利的权利
I object to power without constructive purpose.
噢,史波克,你还是有那么一个优点:
Oh, Mr. Spock, you do have one saving grace after all:
没礼貌
You're ill-mannered.
你是半个人类,这也不奇怪
The human half of you, no doubt.
来吧,我的小仙女,和你的心上人跳舞吧
Come, my little wood nymph. Won't you dance with your swain?
来点欢乐的音乐,亲爱的
Give us some sprightly music, my dear girl.
我不会弹 - 你会的
I don't know how to play this. - Of course you do.
舰长,这场闹剧还要持续多久?
Captain, how far do we go along with this charade?
直到我们想出离开的策略
Until we can think our way out.
此刻,就让我们接受他的热情款待吧
Meanwhile, we accept his hospitality.
那你得尝尝他这儿的食物
Well, you should taste his food.
吃草都比吃肉好
Straw would taste better than his meat,
水比白兰地好喝百倍!
and water a hundred times better than his brandy.
所有东西食之无味
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表