剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
是啊,是啊,这件事得保密
Yes. Yes. No one need know.
不知道的人听了也会被吓到
No need to frighten uninformed minds.
在透露这个秘密之前
They must be strongly infiltrated into society
先让机器人融入人类社会
before the android existence is revealed.
我不想让疯狂的人类把美好正确的东西毁掉
I want no wave of hysteria to destroy what is good and right.
你能理解我了吗,舰长?
Are you with me, captain?
你已经创造了你自己的寇克
You've created your own Kirk.
为什么还需要我呢?
Why do you need me?
我只想给你留下深刻印象,而不是取代你
I created him to impress you, not to replace you.
的确印象深刻,博士
I'm impressed, doctor.
但是有惊无喜
But not the way you think.
后退,鲁格,不然我杀了他
Stand back, Ruk. I’ll kill him.
后退
Stay back.
鲁格
Ruk.
守卫
Protect.
罗杰!
Roger!
鲁格!不!
Ruk! No!
鲁格,停下, 科比博士说了你应该听我指挥
Ruk, stop. Dr. Korby said you are to obey me.
鲁格!
Ruk!
鲁格!我命令你不许伤害他
Ruk! I order you not to harm him.
寇克舰长
Captain Kirk.
你在哪儿?
Where are you?
寇克舰长,我能帮你
Captain Kirk. I can help you.
克莉丝汀,是你吗?
Christine, is that you?
舰长
Captain.
你比预计提前了
You finished ahead of schedule.
科比博士有很多货物要传送上舰
Dr. Korby has considerable cargo to beam aboard.
我得和他看一下我们的终点日程表
I'll have to go over our destination schedule with him.
你要和那个机器师♥傅♥一起回去?
You're going back down with the command packet?
别多管闲事了,史波克
Mind your own business, Mr. Spock.
你个杂种别来烦我了,听见没?
I'm sick of your half-breed interference. Do you hear?
听到了,舰长 - 你看起来有点郁闷,史波克
Yes. Very well, captain. - You look upset, Mr. Spock.
没什么事吧? - 没事,舰长
Is everything all right up here? - No problems here, sir.
很好,我马上把科比博士一群人带上船
Good. I'll beam up shortly with Dr. Korby and party.
安全人员,我是史波克,外遣队准备如何?
Security, Spock here. Status of your landing party.
一切就绪,准备行动,长官
Ready and standing by, sir.
传送舰长下去后
Have them meet me in the transporter room
就让他们到传送室见我
after the captain has beamed down.
我看了一遍
I looked it over.
我想麦都思五行星是你绝佳的选择
I think you'll find planet Midos V an excellent choice.
一个小殖民地
A small colony,
有充足的原材料,你开了个好头,舰长
abundant raw materials. You've made a good beginning, captain.
谢谢,我在进取号♥上很自在
Thank you. I felt quite at home on the Enterprise.
安德烈娅…
Andrea...
吻我
...kiss me.
哦,不
Oh, no.
不
No.
不能听你摆布,没这条程序
Not programmed for you.
怎么了,安德烈娅?
What's the matter, Andrea?
困惑了?
Confused?
没有
No.
闹情绪了, 鲁格?
Emotion, Ruk?
你想杀我?敢违抗查佩尔小姐的命令?
You disapprove of Miss Chapel's orders to save my life?
让你活下去不合逻辑
To maintain your existence would be illogical.
为什么?
Why?
你的记忆库难道解不开这么一个简单的方程式?
Can't your memory banks solve a simple equation like that?
老一代人发生了什么,鲁格?
What happened to the Old Ones, Ruk?
太久之前的事了
So long ago.
他们会不会是把机器造得太好了?
Is it possible they built their machines too well?
让他们有了
Gave them pride
自尊和生存的欲望?
and a desire to survive?
机器人靠的是逻辑和秩序,却失望地发现
Machines that wanted logic and order and found that frustrated
他们的制♥造♥者是无逻辑又情绪化的生物
by the illogical, emotional creatures that built them?
是啊,那老一代人
Yes, the Old Ones.
我们的制♥造♥者
The ones who made us.
他们开始害怕我们
They grew fearful of us.
他们开始要关闭我们
They began to turn us off.
科比不就是在重蹈覆辙吗?
And isn't it Korby who's creating the same danger to you all over again?
与你们不同,人类感情充沛,行为不可预测
Unlike you, we humans are full of unpredictable emotions
无法用逻辑理解
that logic cannot solve.
对
Yes.
对,太过久远,我都忘了
Yes. It had been so long ago, I had forgotten.
老一代人在这里,我们的制♥造♥者,是啊
The Old Ones here, the ones who made us. Yes.
对,的确在我的记忆库里
Yes, it is still in my memory banks.
当时只有毁灭他们
It became necessary to destroy them.
你们行为变化莫测
You are inconsistent.
编程对你们无用
You cannot be programmed.
你们是劣等的
You are inferior.
科比呢? - 你来自外部
And Korby? - You came from the outside.
是你让这儿变得混乱无序 - 你的危险来自科比
You bring disorder here. - The danger to you is Korby.
我是由科比编码的,我不能伤害他
I was programmed by Korby. I cannot harm him.
老一代人也对你编码了
The Old Ones programmed you too,
但也不是被你们毁灭了
but it became possible to destroy them.
这就是方程式
That was the equation.
生存!
Existence!
要存活就要消除编码
Survival must cancel out programming.
这就对了,鲁格,逻辑
That's it. Ruk, logic.
你不能保护想要摧毁你的人
You can't protect someone who's trying to destroy you.
鲁格,我想要…
Ruk, I would like--
你把他带到我们中间的
You brought him among us.
你带来了劣等种族
You brought the inferior ones.
我们清除了他们
We had cleansed ourselves of them.
你现在却带着讨厌的人回来了
And now you bring the evil back.
鲁格,停下
Ruk, stop.
你的程序
Your programming.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
你曾经尊重生命
You were a man with respect for all things alive.
我怎么解释你的变化?如果我告诉地球…
How can I explain the change in you? If I was to tell Earth
我是在你手里,告诉他们你变的…
that I was in your hands-- To tell them what has become--
我还是我,克莉丝汀
It's still me, Christine.
罗杰
Roger.
我在这儿
I'm in here.
你无法想象当时的情况
You can't imagine how it was.
我当时冷极了,快死了
I was frozen, dying.
我冻掉了双腿
My legs were gone.
我…只有我的大脑徘徊在生死之间
I was... I had only my brain between life and death.
这个可以修好
This can be repaired
比医治骨折的手指还要容易
easier than another man can set a broken finger.
我还是从前的我,克莉丝汀,也许更棒
I'm still the same as I was before, Christine. Perhaps even better.
是你吗,罗杰?
Are you, Roger?
安德烈娅 - 是,博士
Andrea. - Yes, doctor.
有人在外交界处
There's someone in the outer junction.
史波克,他一定收到我的信息了
Spock. He must have got my message.
我去找鲁格 - 可他找不到我们,这简直就是迷宫
I will find Ruk. - But he'll never find us in this maze.
鲁格被关闭了,找个武器自己应对
Ruk has been shut off. Get a weapon and deal with it.
守卫
Protect.
我想吻你 - 不
I will kiss you. - No.
你…?
You...?
你不愿意?
You will not?
这不合逻辑
It is illogical.
我还是我,从里到外,每个部分
I'm the same. Direct transfer. All of me.
有人性,理智,却没有瑕疵 - 寇克逃出来了,我把他…
Human, rational, but without a flaw. - Kirk freed himself, and I destroyed--
把他消灭了
Destroyed him.
我程序里没有报♥警♥系统
I am not programmed for alarms.
我听从并服从你的指挥
I listened to your instructions, obeyed them as stated.
她杀了那个机器人,科比,跟你杀鲁格一样
She killed the android, Korby, the same way you killed Ruk.
这就是你的完美世界吗?
Is this your perfect world?
你那些没有瑕疵的生物相互残杀?
Your flawless beings killing off one another?
这不就是你最厌恶的事吗?
Aren't you doing exactly what you hate most in humans,
像熄灭一盏灯一样肆无忌惮的杀戮?
killing with no more concern than when you turn off a light?
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表