剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
...to Enterprise.
不,医生!不!
No, Doctor! No!
你已经离开了治疗室,舰长
They've taken you from the room, captain.
你现在在自己的房♥间里
You're in your own quarters now.
海伦
Helen.
海伦,我已经爱上你很多年了
Helen, for years I've loved you.
海伦
Helen.
回想一下 - 我爱你
Try to remember. - I've loved you.
他把这些想法强行植入你的思想 - 很多年了
He placed all that in your mind. - For years.
回想一下,亚当斯医生从我手中夺占了控制台
Remember. Dr. Adams took the controls away from me.
你回想起那种痛苦了吗?他的声音,想起来了?
Do you remember the pain? And then his voice? Remember?
嗯
Yes.
我想起来了
I remember.
海伦
Helen.
看
Look.
通风管道
The duct.
帮忙拉一下
Give me a hand here. Pull.
空调系统
Air conditioning.
这肯定连接到其他通风管道和隧♥道♥
It has to connect with other ducts and tunnels.
你爬进去找一找,它可能通向配电室
You can get through this. It might lead to the power supply.
短路的话,安全力场会被切断
Short-circuited, it would cut off the security force field.
你之前培训过超高功率电路的知识吗?
Have you had any training in hyper-power circuits?
没有
No.
兆伏级
Megavoltage.
一旦失手碰错电线,你就没命了
Touch the wrong line, and you're dead.
管它是什么,总不会比亚当斯的光线治疗室更糟
Anything's better than Adams' treatment room.
又到治疗时间了?
Time for another treatment?
请不要反抗我,舰长
Please don't fight me, captain.
要是你怀疑我的话,只会加剧痛苦
The pain only gets worse when you doubt me.
你完全信任我 - 我信任你
You believe in me completely. - I believe in you.
而且你完全信赖我
And you trust me completely.
我…
I...
…信赖你
...trust you.
棒极了,舰长,我得表扬你
Excellent, captain. I compliment you.
你知道吗,上回凡·格尔德医生
Do you know Dr. Van Gelder was down on his hands and knees,
可是双手双膝跪地,痛得一塌糊涂呢?
sobbing at this point?
太令我满意了
It's so gratifying.
我可真幸运,实验的样本总是如此优异
I'm so fortunate to have had a couple of excellent specimens to work with.
我从中学到了很多
I've learned a great deal.
那个女医生,她不见了,亚当斯医生
The woman doctor. She's gone, Dr. Adams.
立刻通知安全人员,莱西
Notify security at once, Lethe.
她在哪儿,舰长? - 我…
Where is she, captain? - I--
不知道 - 海伦去哪儿了?
Don't know. - Where did you send her?
给了她什么指令?
And with what instructions?
我…
I...
不知道
...don't know.
危险 勿碰
紧急通道D - 没用的,史波克先生
Emergency channel D. - It's no good, Mr. Spock.
我无法突破他们的力场 - 再试试
I can't break through their force field. - Keep trying.
主高压电源
把他放回椅子上,伊莱,找到那个女的
Get him back in the chair, Eli. And find that girl.
史波克先生,力场消失了
Mr. Spock, the force field is gone.
我能直接把你送到故障源头
I can send you right to the source of the interruption.
叫上一些安全人员,跟我一起走
Get some security people and follow me down.
传送
Energize.
安全屏障
进取号♥,我是史波克,力场已经被关闭了
Enterprise, this is Spock. Force field has been eliminated.
舰长
Captain.
舰长?
Captain?
海伦,你没事吧? - 没事
Helen, are you all right? - Yes.
这样是不对的,舰长
Oh, this isn't right, captain.
你这样是亚当斯医生干的
Dr. Adams did this to you.
亚当斯医生?
Dr. Adams?
亚当斯医生
Dr. Adams.
治疗室,跟我来
The treatment room. Follow me.
吉姆
Jim.
电源开启了
The power came on.
他死了,舰长
He's dead, captain.
仪器的强度还不足以致命
The machine wasn't on high enough to kill.
但他独自一人暴露在光线下面
But he was alone.
能想象心灵被那种东西掏空吗?
Can you imagine the mind emptied by that thing?
甚至连一个折磨他的人都没有?
Without even a tormentor for company?
我明白
I understand.
所有部门,正在检查安全状况,报告
All sections. Security check in progress. Report.
舰长,有一条来自坦塔罗斯殖民地的信息
Oh, captain, there was a message from Tantalus Colony, sir.
凡·格尔德发来的
It was from Van Gelder.
他想告诉你光线治疗室被拆除了
He thought you'd like to know the treatment room had been dismantled,
设备被摧毁了
the equipment destroyed.
谢谢
Thank you.
很难相信人会因空虚而死
It's hard to believe that a man could die of loneliness.
要是你坐进那间屋子,就知道什么感受了
Not when you've sat in that room.
带我们离开轨道,史波克先生
Take us out of orbit, Mr. Spock.
1级曲速前进
Ahead warp factor 1.
收到,舰长,1级曲速前进
Acknowledged, captain. Warp factor 1.
本集结束
=The Last Fantasy=-
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表