剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
这殖民地上更有存活价值的殖民者的慢性毒药
to the more valued members of the colony.
因此,我别无选择,将你们判处死刑
Therefore, I have no alternative but to sentence you to death.
你们的死亡将不可避免
Your execution is so ordered.
寇多斯,塔尔苏斯4号♥的总督
Signed Kodos, Governor of Tarsus IV."
我还记得这些话,并已将它们记下
I remember the words. I wrote them down.
你似乎很了解这段文字
You said them like you knew them.
你就没看几眼稿子
You hardly glanced at the paper.
我有快速学习的能力 - 你确定?
I learn my parts very quickly. - Are you sure?
你确定没有在一群被胁迫的人面前发表过此类演讲
You sure you didn't act this role out in front of a captive audience
在一群曾被你无情的夺去生命的人面前?
whom you blasted out of existence without mercy?
我感觉仁慈一词从你嘴里说出非常的不合适,船长
I find your use of the word "mercy" strangely inappropriate, captain.
站在这的你,是当今高科技社会标志性的体现
Here you stand, a perfect symbol of our technical society.
机械化,电子化
Mechanized, electronicized,
而不是一个完整的人
and not very human.
你早已失去了人性
You've done away with humanity.
通过利用自己的资源去努力实现伟大的理想
The striving of man to achieve greatness through his own resources.
人类早已开始使用工具
We've armed man with tools.
为了卓越的奋斗还在继续,而寇多斯…
The striving for greatness continues. But Kodos--
寇多斯,无论他过去是谁 - 还是现在是谁
Kodos, whoever he was-- - Or is.
或者现在是谁
Or is.
寇多斯决定了他人的生死
Kodos made a decision of life and death.
一些人必须得死,而另一些人也许能够存活
Some had to die that others might live.
你也有着至高的决策权,船长,你应该能明白的
You're a man of decision, captain. You ought to understand that.
我所知道的只有4000人被无辜的屠♥杀♥
All I understand is that 4000 people were needlessly butchered.
为了拯救剩下的4000人
In order to save 4000 others.
如果当时的救援能再晚些到达
And if the supply ships hadn't come earlier than expected,
你所谓的寇多斯也许将名垂青史
this Kodos of yours might have gone down in history as a great hero.
事实并非如此,历史已作出判决
But he didn't, and history has made its judgement.
如果你确信我就是寇多斯
If you're so sure that I’m Kodos,
为什么不赶快杀了我?
why not kill me now?
让这血腥的复仇迎接最终的审判
Let bloody vengeance take its final course,
再来看看这样做又有何意义
and see what difference it makes to this universe of yours.
美丽的世界依然存在,并未改变
Those beautiful words, well acted, change nothing.
不,我不这么认为
No, I suppose not.
他们仅仅是工具,就像这艘飞船
They're merely tools, like this ship of yours.
20年前根本没有安东·卡里迪安的任何记录
There are no previous records to Anton Karidian prior to 20 years ago.
血肉
Blood thins,
已模糊
body fails,
一个人最终为着失去的记忆心怀感激
and one is finally grateful for a failing memory.
我已不再珍视生命,包括我自己的
I no longer treasure life, not even my own.
我累了
I am tired.
过去已成空白
And the past is a blank.
你想知道的都已经清楚了吗,寇克舰长?
Did you get everything you wanted, Captain Kirk?
如果我清楚了…
If I had gotten...
我想知道的一切…
...everything I wanted...
你就不会活着走出这个房♥间了
...you might not walk out of this room alive.
寇克舰长
Captain Kirk.
你现在最好休息下
You better rest now.
在你光辉的外表下暴露出了残暴,舰长
There's a stain of cruelty on your shining armour, captain.
你原本可以放过我们俩
You could've spared him and me.
你刚说过使用工具
You talked of using tools.
在你眼里,我也是工具,不是吗?
I was a tool, wasn't I?
一个被利用去对付我父亲的工具
A tool to use against my father.
一开始,也许是这样
In the beginning, perhaps.
但晚些时候,我想让自己能做的更好
But later, I wanted it to be more than that.
晚些,一切都是晚那么一些
Later. Everything's always later.
晚些,最晚
Later, latest.
非常的晚了
Too late.
实在是太晚了,舰长
Too late, captain.
你就像这飞船
You are like your ship,
能力强大,但不能算作个人
powerful and not human.
在你的心里没有仁慈
There is no mercy in you.
如果他是寇多斯
If he is Kodos,
则我对他已经够仁慈了
then I’ve shown him more mercy than he deserves.
如果他不是
And if he isn't,
我就不会伤害你们,会让你们在贝妮莎下船
then we'll let you off at Benecia, and no harm done.
寇克舰长
Captain Kirk,
你是什么人,能决定伤害是否已造成?
who are you to say what harm was done?
那我该是什么人?
Who do I have to be?
治疗记录
Medical log.
莱利上尉已顺利康复并不再受管制
Lieutenant Riley sufficiently recovered to be discharged,
但是舰长仅将他的活动范围限于医务室
but captain has ordered him restricted to Sickbay
防止他与自称是卡里迪安…
to prevent contact with passenger who calls himself Karidian
但被怀疑是刽子手寇多斯的乘客接触
and is suspected of being Kodos the Executioner
而寇多斯杀害了上尉的家人
and of murdering the lieutenant's family.
舰长日志,星历2819.8
Captain's log, stardate 2819.8.
嫌疑人已被监视
Suspect under surveillance.
关键区域已进入双重戒备
Strategic areas under double guard.
卡里迪安的演出照常进行
Performance of the Karidian Players taking place as scheduled.
今晚,卡里迪安居然将为大家带来话剧《哈姆雷特》
Tonight, the Karidian Players present Hamlet,
为大家演绎另一个星际中的故事
another in a series of living plays presented in space,
将以忠于传统古典戏剧的方式演出
dedicated to the tradition of classic theatre.
《哈姆雷特》是在残酷的社会中诞生的一部残酷话剧
Hamlet is a violent play about violent times,
那个时代,生命不值一文,欲望代表一切
when life was cheap and ambition was God.
我确信匹配的很完全了,舰长
I believe we have a match, captain.
还不完全,史波克先生
But not an exact match, Mr. Spock.
我们是在决定一个人的生死
We're dealing with a man's life.
不能把决定权交给机器
No machine can make that decision.
在漫长的医学史中,没有哪位医生
In the long history of medicine, no doctor has ever caught
能够及时地赶到现场
the first few minutes of a play.
莱利,别忘了…
Riley, don't forget that--
莱利?
Riley?
寇克舰长,我是麦考依 - 收到
Captain Kirk, McCoy here. - Yes, sir.
莱利不见了 当时我正在记录有关卡里迪安和寇多斯的事项
Riley's gone. I was recording my log about Karidian and Kodos.
如果被他听到了… - 我已经了解了,医生
If he overheard-- - You've made your point, doctor.
舰长,这里是H甲板的安全中心
Captain. Security, H Deck.
武器库的锁已被破坏
The weapons locker has been broken into.
遗失了一把相位枪
One phaser is missing.
我是舰长,警备人员请注意
This is the captain. Security two alert.
找到并控制住上尉莱利
Find and restrain Lieutenant Kevin Riley.
他带着武器并很有可能前往剧院
He's armed and possibly headed towards the ship's theatre.
“你要把我带去哪里?”
Wither wilt thou lead me?
“说,我哪里也不去”
Speak; I'll go no further.
“听好了”
Mark me.
“我听着”
I will.
“我的死期即将到来”
My hour is almost come,
“当我引燃那折磨我的烈火”
when I to sulf'rous and tormenting fires
“我已放弃我自己时”
must render up myself.
“快说,我在听”
Speak. I am bound to hear.
“你才会复仇”
So art thou to revenge,
“你才会聆听”
when thou shalt hear.
“我的灵魂依然是你的父亲”
I am thy father's spirit,
“只因某些原因而行走夜路,走向灭亡”
doomed for a certain term to walk the night...
莱利,快回医务室去
Riley, get back to the Sickbay.
他杀了我的父母
He murdered my father and my mother.
你也许认错了
You could be wrong.
不要因为认错人而毁了你一辈子
Don't throw away your life on a mistake.
我没认错
I'm not wrong.
“但正因我不能说出我那囚室的秘密”
But that I am forbid to tell the secrets of my prison house...
我听得出他的声音
I know that voice.
那张脸,我见过
That face, I know it. I saw it.
他杀了我父母
He murdered them.
“才折磨着你的心智”
would harrow up thy soul,
“冻结了你的鲜血”
freeze thy young blood...
这是命令
It's an order.
把武器给我
Give me the weapon.
“如果你曾经爱过你的父亲”
If thou didst ever thy dear father love.
现在就回医务室去吧
Now get back to the Sickbay.
快
Go on.
很完美的演出
It's going beautifully.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表