剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
To destroy life on a planetary scale?
你是想说这些吗?
Is that what you're defending?
没人想要战争
Well, no one wants war.
但我们有正确的渠道
But there are proper channels.
人们有权去处理自己的事务
People have a right to handle their own affairs.
我们最终会…
Eventually, we will...
你们最终会获得和平
Eventually you will have peace.
但只有在数以百万计的人牺牲之后
But only after millions of people have died.
事实上,在未来
It is true that in the future,
你们和克林贡帝国将会成为亲密的盟友
you and the Klingons will become fast friends.
互相合作 - 绝不
You will work together. - Never.
你的情感太不和谐了
Your emotions are most discordant.
我们不希望显得无礼
We do not wish to seem inhospitable,
但是,先生们,请你们离开这里
but, gentlemen, you must leave.
是的,请离开我们
Yes, please leave us.
只要看到像你们这样的生物…
The mere presence of beings like yourselves...
…就会让我们非常不愉快
...is intensely painful to us.
你是什么意思,“像你们这样的生物”?
What do you mean, "beings like yourselves"?
舰长,在数百万年前…
Millions of years ago, captain...
…我们是类人型生物,就像你们一样
...we were humanoid, like yourselves.
但我们已经进化到了不再需要肉体的地步了
But we have developed beyond the need of physical bodies.
你们所看到的我们…
That of us which you see is mere appearance...
…只是你们眼中的影像
...for your sake.
舰长,这只是些花招
Captain, it's a trick.
我们能制♥服♥他们,我有一支军队
We can handle them. I have an army.
太神奇了
Fascinating.
纯粹的能量
Pure energy.
纯粹的思想
Pure thought.
全非实体
Totally incorporeal.
完全不同于我们所知道的任何生物
Not life as we know it at all.
那这颗星球呢?
But what about this planet?
田野,房♥屋,还有这座城♥堡♥呢?
The fields, the buildings, this citadel?
可能只是地标吧
Conventionalisations, I should say.
对奥伽尼亚人来说毫无意义
Useless to the Organians.
它们的存在,只对像我们这样的访客
Created so that visitors, such as ourselves,
有着习惯的指向性作用
could have conventional points of reference.
但这有可能吗?
But is all this possible?
我们已经亲眼目睹过了
We have seen it with our own eyes.
我认为这些奥伽尼亚人在进化程度上
I should say the Organians are as far above us
已经远远超越了我们
on the evolutionary scale as we are above the amoeba.
指挥官,我们的纠纷似乎要就此告一段落了
Well, commander, I guess that takes care of the war.
显然,这些奥伽尼亚人不打算让我们斗下去
Obviously, the Organians aren't going to let us fight.
太可惜了,舰长
A shame, captain.
原本这将充满荣耀
It would've been glorious.
轮机室呼叫舰桥
Engineering to bridge.
环境控制部
Environmental control.
扫描舰桥,三
Scan bridge, three.
工程控制部
Engineering control.
环境控制部,收到
Environmental control, affirmative.
环境控制部呼叫舰桥,所有系统运作正常
Environmental control to bridge. All systems show green.
你好像在我们离开奥伽尼亚后就一直有点沉默
You've been most restrained since we left Organia.
我觉得有点难堪
I'm embarrassed.
我曾对奥伽尼亚人阻止我们这场战争的行为感到愤怒
I was furious with the Organians for stopping a war I didn't want.
我们自认为是宇宙中最强大的生物
We think of ourselves as the most powerful beings in the universe.
但令人不安的事实却是与之相反的
It's unsettling to discover that we're wrong.
舰长,奥伽尼亚人花了数百万年的时间
Captain, it took millions of years for the Organians
去进化到如今的地步
to evolve into what they are.
即使是上帝也无法在一夜间创造所有的生命
Even the gods did not spring into being overnight.
我们没有理由感到难堪
You and I have no reason to be embarrassed.
毕竟,我们已经成功了
We did, after all, beat the odds.
哦,不,不,不,史波克,我们没有成功
Oh, no, no, no, Mr. Spock. We didn't beat the odds.
我们根本毫无机会
We didn't have a chance.
这场游戏的主宰是奥伽尼亚人
The Organians raided the game.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表