剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
地球形式的求救信♥号♥♥,SOS
Earth-style distress signal. SOS.
我用所有频段回复了一遍,长官,对方无应答
I've answered it on all frequencies, sir. They don't reply.
并非来自星舰,而是来自地面
Not a vessel, a ground source.
仪器显示信♥号♥♥来自该太阳系第三颗行星
The third planet in this solar system, according to my instruments.
就在正前方,确定是地球形式的信♥号♥♥
Directly ahead. Definitely an Earth-style signal.
我们离地球可有数百光年,史波克
We're hundreds of light-years from Earth, Mr. Spock.
此处甚远,既无殖民地也无星舰
No colonies or vessels out this far.
行星测量中,舰长,形状为扁圆体
Measuring the planet now, captain. Spheroid-shaped.
周长24874英里
Circumference, 24,874 miles.
质量,6乘10的21次方吨♥
Mass, 6 times 10-to-the-21 st-power tons.
平均密度,5.517
Mean density, 5.517.
大气成分…
Atmosphere...
氧气,氮气
...oxygen-nitrogen.
地球
Earth.
不是那个地球,而是另一个
Not the Earth. Another Earth.
另一个“地球”
Another Earth.
宇宙,最后的边疆
Space, the final frontier.
这是星舰进取号♥的航程
These are the voyages Of the starship Enterprise.
它的五年任务,是去探索未知的新世界
Its five-year mission: To explore strange new worlds,
找寻新的生命与新的文明
to seek out new life and new civilizations,
勇敢地航向前人未至之境
to boldly go where no man has gone before.
【星际迷航:原初】
第一季第八集 米莉
舰长日志,星历2713.5
Captain's log, stardate 2713.5:
距离我们的星系很遥远的地方
In the distant reaches of our galaxy,
我们有个惊人的发现
we have made an astonishing discovery:
一颗行星发出地球形式的无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥
Earth-type radio signals coming from a planet
这颗行星简直就是地球的翻版
which apparently is an exact duplicate of the Earth.
看似不可能,但它就在眼前
It seems impossible, but there it is.
固定环绕轨道,史波克 - 是,舰长
Hold us in a fixed orbit, Mr. Spock. - Affirmative, captain.
还是没有对方的回复? - 没有,舰长
Still no response, communications? - None, captain.
传送我们下去,让安全人员待命
We'll beam down. Alert security.
准备传送外遣队到地面
Prepare to transport landing party to surface.
我们将在求救信♥号♥♥源附近登陆
We'll land in the vicinity of the distress signal now being received.
一模一样
Identical.
20世纪早期的地球就是这样
Earth, as it was in the early 1900s.
更像是中期,舰长,大约1960年
More the mid-1900s, I would say, captain, approximately 1960.
但人都跑哪儿去啦?
But where is everybody?
仪器显示,这里发生过自然劣化
Readings indicate that natural deterioration has been taking place
至少持续了好几个世纪
on this planet for at least several centuries.
那就是说人都死啦? - 还不好说,文书
You mean there's no one alive? - Not conclusive, yeoman.
看来求救信♥号♥♥是自动发出的
The evidence would suggest that the distress signal is automated.
不可思议
You know, this is marvellous.
这是我见过最老最破的建筑群
The most horrible conglomeration of antique architecture I’ve ever seen.
史波克
Mr. Spock.
我的!
Mine!
是我的!
It's mine!
这是我的!这是我的!
It's mine! It’s mine!
我的!我的!是我的!
Mine! Mine! It’s mine!
它坏了
It's broke.
有人把它弄坏了
Somebody broke it.
修理
Fix.
能修好它吗?
Somebody, please fix.
它肯定还能修好
Of course somebody will fix it.
虽然相貌扭曲,可的确近似人类
Definitely humanoid, in spite of the distortion.
可心智却和小孩一样
But with the mind of a child.
老骨头,怎么回事? - 某种癫痫
Bones, what is it? - A seizure of some type.
我们会帮你的 - 撒谎!
We wanna help you. - Liar!
骗子,骗子
Fibber, fibber.
骗子,骗子!
Fibber, fibber!
骗子!骗子!
Fibber! Fibber! Fibber! Fibber!
骗子!骗子!
Fibber! Fibber!
它死了
It's dead.
不敢相信 - 什么?
It's incredible. - What is?
它新陈代谢的速度
Its metabolic rate.
快得无法想象,就像自燃
It's impossibly high, as if it's burning itself up.
就刚才那几分钟,他老了一个世纪
Almost as if it aged a century in just the past few minutes.
跟我来!
Come on!
这是什么时候的东西? - 大概300年前的
How old is this thing? - About 300 years.
出来
Come out.
我们并无恶意
We mean you no harm.
别伤害我,求你了
Don't hurt me, please.
我不会的
I'm not gonna hurt you.
别过来,求你了,我什么都没做
No, please, don't. I didn't do anything.
我不会伤害你的 - 别过来,求你了
I won't hurt you. - No, please, don't.
我只想和你谈谈 - 不,不要,不要伤…
I only wanna talk to you. - No, don't, don't hurt--
出来吧 - 不,不要,求求你
Come on. - No. Don't, please.
我不会伤害你,来吧 - 别伤害我
I won't hurt you. Come on. - Don't hurt me.
不要… - 没关系
Don't-- - It's all right.
不… - 来这边
No-- - Come here.
我们不会伤害你,亲爱的,我们是朋友,别怕
We won't hurt you, sweetheart. We're your friends. No.
带警卫到外面搜查一下
Take the guards, have a look outside.
看是否有放射性物质,化学污染,或是其他生命迹象
Radioactive readings, chemical pollutions, any further sign of life.
是,舰长
Right, captain.
她经历了什么事?怎么这么怕我们?
I wonder what happened to her that she should be so terrified of us.
可我还记得你们这些“大大”做的事
But I remember the things you "grups" did.
烧东西,大喊大叫,伤害别人
Burning and yelling, hurting people.
这种事我们从未做过
We didn't do anything like that.
现在也不会吗?
You're not going to hurt?
不会,当然不会
No, of course not.
我们是来帮忙的
We're here to help.
“大大”从不会帮忙
Grups don't help.
但我们会
But we will.
这儿发生了什么?
What happened here?
人都哪去了?
Where is everybody?
你知道
You know.
我不知道
No, I don't.
你能告诉我吗?
Won't you tell me?
你想玩“胡闹”吗?你想跟我玩,可我不会
You got a "foolie," is that it? And you want me to play, but I can't.
我不知道规则,我得知道规则
I don't know the rules. I've got to know the rules.
“胡闹”? - 一种游戏,你知道的
Foolie? - A game, you know.
玩游戏就得知道游戏规则
You can't play a game without rules.
即使“大大”也得知道
Even grups ought to know that.
谁是“大大”? - 你们
What are grups? - You are.
“恩里斯”长大了就是“大大”【恩里斯指这里的小孩】
They were when "onlies" get old.
成年人
Grown-ups.
你刚才说这些“大大”做坏事
You said something about the grups doing bad things.
大喊大叫,打人,烧东西
Yelling, hurting, burning.
他们生病的时候就变这样了
That was when they started to get sick in the before time.
我们躲了起来然后他们就不见了
We hid, then they were gone.
我这样做对吗?
Am I doing all right?
你做的很好
You're doing fine.
你说“大大”们都生病了
You said the grups got sick.
是不是因为这样他们才不见了?
Is that why there aren't any of them around?
是,他们都死了
Yes. They died.
但是在做了这些可怕的事情后
But that was after the awful things.
是瘟疫,舰长,只有瘟疫才会这样
A plague, captain. That could explain a lot of it.
孩子们呢?就是这的“恩里斯”
But what about the children, the onlies?
可怕的事情有没有影响到他们?
Didn't the awful things affect them?
当然没有,我们不是还活着吗?
Of course not. We're here, aren't we?
除你以外还有多少? - 都活着
More of you? How many? - All there are.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
米莉
Miri.
名字真好听…
Pretty name...
人也很漂亮
...for a pretty young woman.
漂亮?
Pretty?
非常漂亮
Very pretty.
警卫!
Guards!
掩护我
Cover me.
孩子,舰长,有很多孩子
Children, captain. Lots of them.
无法接近他们,一走近,他们便一哄而散
We couldn't begin to get close to them. They just seemed to scurry away.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表