剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
My commander sent for Decius.
你发了条消息
A message was dispatched.
此举违反了禁言之规 - 中校,消息加过密了
You've broken the rule of silence. - Only in code, commander.
为的是将这次光荣的使命告知执政官
To inform our Praetor of this glorious mission.
而你的大意可能会让使命胎死腹中
Your carelessness might have ended this glorious mission.
军衔降两级,归位
You are reduced two steps in rank. Return to post.
中校,小心行事
Take care, commander.
他人脉颇广
He has friends.
他的朋友意味着权势,权势等同危险
And friends of his kind mean power, and power is danger.
危险是我的老伙计
Danger and I are old companions.
你我并肩作战百次
We've seen a hundred campaigns together,
可我还是不懂你
and still I do not understand you.
你懂
I think you do.
我不需要告诉你,当我们带着能证明
No need to tell you what happens the moment we reach home
地球人缺陷的证据回家时会发生什么
with proof of the earthmen's weakness.
我们会找到证据
And we will have proof.
那艘地球舰船定会尾随我们
The Earth commander will follow, he must,
他一旦发起进攻,我们立即将其摧毁
and when he attacks, we will destroy him.
这场战争就是我们的归家之礼
Our gift to the homeland, another war.
倘若我们是强壮的一方
If we are the strong,
我们难道不该主动挑起战争吗?
is this not the signal for war?
非得一直如此吗?
Must it always be so?
一路上我们痛失多少同伴了?
How many comrades have we lost in this way?
中校,我们的命运……
Our portion, commander...
就是服从 - 服从
...is obedience. - Obedience!
责任
Duty.
除了战死还是战死
Death and more death.
很快就能满足执行官的要求了
Soon even enough for the Praetor's taste.
百夫长…
Centurion...
我希望回家之前我们能被人毁灭了
...I find myself wishing for destruction before we can return.
别担心
Worry not.
我和你一样训练有素,职责所在,定当遵守
Like you, I am too well-trained in my duty to permit it.
继续防御撤退
Continue evasive manoeuvres.
现在回到最初的航线
Now, back to the first course.
长官,他们在转向,我们紧跟其后
They're turning, sir. We're staying with them.
朝方位111,标记14均速行驶
Steady on 111, mark 14.
舰长,他们回到初始航线了
Back on their original course, captain.
驶往中立区
Toward the Neutral Zone.
导航员,我们现在身在何处?
What's our position, navigator?
长官,不掉头的话
We'll enter the Neutral Zone in less than an hour, sir.
不到一小时就能到中立区了
Assuming, of course, that we don't turn back.
舰长,4号♥前哨的残骸已带到舰上
We now have aboard debris from Outpost 4, captain.
带到简报室,准备好了吗,同志们?
Bring it to the Briefing Room. Are you ready, gentlemen?
这是前哨保护罩的一部分
From the outpost's protective shield.
由洛德尼合金锻造而成
[rodinium为一种虚构的物质]
Cast rodinium.
这是目前科学领域里已知最硬的物质
This is the hardest substance known to our science.
实验室认为是包裹着能量的等离子
The lab theorizes an enveloping energy plasma,
导致了内爆的发生
forcing an implosion.
有什么看法吗?
Comments?
显然对方的武器比我们先进
Obviously their weaponry is superior to ours,
而且他们有一个实用的隐形屏
and they have a practical invisibility screen.
你说的是策略
You're discussing tactics.
你知道这到底意味着什么吗?
Do you realise what this really comes down to?
对方的下一步行动决定了数百万人的生命
Millions and millions of lives hanging on what this vessel does next.
医生,如果对方行动失败,劫难便可以避免
Or on what this vessel fails to do, doctor.
对,不错,但是同志们,问题仍未解决
Yes, well, gentlemen, the question still remains, can we engage them
如果开战,我们的胜算大吗?
with a reasonable possibility of victory?
没问题,对方使用的是简易脉冲能
No question. Their power is simple impulse.
也就是说我们可以赶超他们 - 长官,可以追击
Meaning we can outrun them. - To be used in chasing them
也可以逃跑
or retreating, sir.
斯泰尔斯,接着说,开会就是为了集思广益
Go ahead, Mr. Stiles. I called this session for opinions.
我们得立即发起进攻 - 说说理由
We have to attack immediately. - Explain.
他们此刻仍处于我方地盘
They're still on our side of the Neutral Zone.
毫无疑问对方违反了条约
There would be no doubt that they broke the treaty.
进攻吗?看不见目标怎么进攻?
Attack? Without a visible target?
该怎样定位相位炮? - 可以利用传感器
How do we aim our phasers? - Aim with sensors.
精度虽然不高,但如果我们地毯式地…
Not accurate, but if we blanket them--
寄希望于在对方没瞄准我们之前找到他们吗?
And hope for a lucky shot before they zero in on us?
如果我们不发起进攻
And if we don't?
对方会说我们看见他们的武器后吓跑了
Once back, they'll report that we saw their weapons and ran.
他们也可以说把我们毁了啊
And if they could report that they destroyed us?
他们是罗慕兰人
These are Romulans!
从他们眼前逃走意味着主动挑起战争
You run away from them and you guarantee war!
他们会倾尽所有来报复我们
They'll be back, not just one ship, but with everything they've got.
科学官,你明白,你对这些人知根知底
You know that, Mr. Science Officer. You're the expert on these people.
但对此你只字不提,为什么?
But you've always left out that one point. Why?
我很想知道原因
I'm very interested in why.
斯泰尔斯,坐下
Sit down, mister.
我同意发起进攻
I agree. Attack.
你的建议是以战止战吗?
Are you suggesting we fight to prevent a fight?
依据呢?
Based on what?
基于100多年前的那场战争的记忆吗?
Memories of a war over a century ago?
对一族素未谋面的外星人的理论认识吗?
On theories about a people we've never even met face to face?
我们知道他们的长相
We know what they look like.
斯泰尔斯,我们的确知道
Yes, indeed we do, Mr. Stiles.
如果罗慕兰人是瓦肯人的分支
And if the Romulans are an offshoot
而我认为这极有可能
of my Vulcan blood-- And I think this likely.
那么主动进攻便更为必要了
then attack becomes even more imperative.
史波克,战争从来都不是必要之事
War is never imperative, Mr. Spock.
医生,对方认为是
It is for them, doctor.
与地球一样,瓦肯也曾经历过战争殖民时代
Vulcan, like Earth, had its aggressive, colonizing period.
与地球相比,手段更为野蛮
Savage, even by Earth standards.
如果罗慕兰人仍崇尚武力
And if the Romulans retained this martial philosophy,
那我们便不能显露弱点
then weakness is something we dare not show.
你想昧着良心发动一场星际大战吗?
Do you want a galactic war on your conscience?
舰长呼叫舰桥 - 舰长,我是乌乎拉
Captain to bridge. - This is Uhura, captain.
我们身在何处? - 长官,沿原航线行驶
What's our position? - Course unchanged, sir.
预计将于21分钟后到达警戒线
Estimating treaty boundary in 21 minutes.
你还在广播战术报告吗?
Are you continuing to broadcast tactical reports?
是的,长官 - 此处情况如何?
Affirmative, captain. - And at this distance?
3小时左右后将收到第一条信息的回馈
Approximately three hours before receiving a reply to our first message.
谢谢你,上尉
Thank you, lieutenant.
史波克,检查前方航线
Check our course ahead, Mr. Spock.
正前方有一颗7等彗星
A comet, magnitude 7, dead ahead.
敌方正改变航向向它驶去
And the intruder changing course toward it.
伊卡洛斯4号♥彗星,结构如何? - 相当普通
Comet Icarus 4. Composition? - Quite ordinary.
一个电离团,一条冷冻气化微粒的尾巴
An ionized mass, a trail of frozen vapour particles.
物体从它身边驶过时,隐形装置也会…
And when an object passes through it, even an invisible object--
留下一条可见的拖痕
It leaves a visible trail.
同志们,机会来了
Our chance, gentlemen.
做好进攻准备,所有人员进入战斗岗位
Prepare to attack. All hands battle stations.
老骨头,希望这次没你什么事儿
I hope we won't need your services, Bones.
但愿如此,吉姆,这盘你赌大了
Amen to that. You're taking a big gamble, Jim.
备战情况
Battle status.
舰长,所有站点均已配备人手
All stations manned, captain.
激光武器已能量化,邻近爆破准备完毕
Phaser weapons energized, set for proximity blast.
敌方正朝彗尾♥行♥进
Intruder now bearing directly for comet's tail.
斯泰尔斯,精确地标出敌方入口坐标
Plot his exact point of entry, Mr. Stiles.
长官,坐标已算出,准备标记
Computed. On the board, sir.
一旦对方开始进入彗尾,舰船就会慢慢现形
The moment he begins entering the comet's tail, he becomes visible.
同志们,停止追随
End run, gentlemen.
我们去另一头,时刻一到,撒网捕鱼
We'll swing around the other side and catch him at that moment.
遵命,舰长
Acknowledged, captain.
舰长,敌方未改变行驶方向
He's maintaining that bearing, captain.
苏鲁,拿下它
Let's get him, Mr. Sulu.
这真是视觉享受
How pleasing to the eye it is.
看,夜之奇迹
Behold, a marvel in the darkness.
玩手段你有一套
You spoke of entrapment.
百夫长,彗尾中的部分粒子会干扰他们的探测装置
Its many particles will obscure their sensing device, Centurion.
中校,我们进去了
We enter it, commander.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表