剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
你一定就是克莉丝汀
You must be Christine.
我一直觉得你的名字好美
I've always thought how beautiful your name is.
你一定就是进取号♥的寇克舰长
And you must be Captain Kirk of the starship Enterprise.
非常感谢你把罗杰的未婚妻带来
We appreciate you bringing Roger's fiancée to him.
我记得科比博士没提过什么安德烈娅
I don't remember Dr. Korby mentioning an Andrea.
但你长得和罗杰说的一模一样
But you are exactly as Roger described you.
难怪他这么想你
No wonder he missed you so.
科比博士在哪? - 在这,舰长
Where is Dr. Korby? - Here, captain.
我…
I...
我一直期待…
I've been looking forward to...
噢…我就知道能找到你
Oh, I knew I'd find you.
现在都没事了
Everything's all right now.
还请你原谅,舰长
Forgive me, captain.
我是…罗杰·科比
I'm-- I'm Roger Korby.
不用抱歉,先生
There's no need to apologise, sir,
更不用自我介绍
and certainly no need to introduce yourself.
舰长的一名部下死在了洞穴,博士
The captain lost a man in the caverns, doctor.
什么?
What?
怎么回事? - 在洞穴外♥围♥附近
How did it happen? - The pit near the outer junction.
从悬崖上失足落下的
The edge must have given way.
真抱歉,舰长
I'm terribly sorry, captain.
要是当时我在,我…我熟悉各个通道
Perhaps if I'd been there, I-- I know the passages so well.
这不是你的错
It wasn't your fault.
寇克呼叫雷伯恩,有何情况?
Kirk to Rayburn. Report.
我得回复确认安全
I'm required to make a security confirmation.
我和星舰通话时也请你提供一份人员名单
When I call my ship, if you'll list your personnel,
物品需求清单以及其他特殊需求
cargo requirements, any special needs--
你能… - 雷伯恩,能收到我的话吗?
I'd much prefer-- - Rayburn, are you receiving me?
能再等等吗,舰长?好吗?有些话我要和你说
I'd prefer you waited, captain. Please. Till I’ve talked to you.
我已经和警卫失去联络,我必须和星舰联♥系♥
I've lost contact with my guard. I'm required to call my ship.
别再联♥系♥了,舰长
No communications, captain.
罗杰 - 对不起
Roger. - I'm sorry.
如果他们再派人下来…
If they should send down more people...
罗杰,那个人… - 他不会再受到伤害,我保证
Roger, that man is-- - He won't be harmed. I promise you.
这儿有些事你还不了解
Isn't it possible there could be things here unknown to you,
但却非常重要… - 先生,这儿死了一个人
so terribly important that--? - Sir, one man is dead.
我和另一个也失去了联♥系♥
I've lost contact with the other.
安德烈娅
Andrea.
你要干嘛?
What are you doing?
我必须这样,舰长,你会明白的
This is necessary, captain. You will understand.
安德烈娅
Andrea.
把枪放下
Drop it.
寇克呼叫进取号♥,能听见吗?
Enterprise from Captain Kirk, come in. Do you read?
已开启频率,史波克先生
Frequency open, Mr. Spock.
我是史波克,舰长
Spock here, captain.
已见到科比博士
Contact established with Dr. Korby.
我们还在担心呢,舰长,你迟迟没有联♥系♥
We were becoming concerned, captain. Your check-in was overdue,
你的安全小组也没任何消息…
and since we'd not heard from your security team--
一切正常,史波克,让你担心了
No problem, Mr. Spock. Bear with me.
我们48小时内便返回星舰
We'll return to the ship within 48 hours.
科比博士的记录及收集的标本还得仔细装运
Dr. Korby's records and specimens will require careful packing.
舰长,你没事吧?你听上怎么有点累?
Captain, are you all right? You sound tired.
你动一下或叫一声,小心鲁格不客气
If you move or cry out, Ruk may injure you.
至少等我们谈完 - 请回复,舰长
At least wait until you and I can talk. - Acknowledge, captain.
是否一切正常? - 没事,史波克
Is everything all right? - Fine, Mr. Spock.
科比博士有一些瞩目的发现
Dr. Korby has made some fascinating discoveries.
一切尽在掌握,待命保持联络,通话完毕
All under control. Stand by for regular contact. Kirk out.
这不只是作秀,舰长
This is not a vain display, captain.
我是科学家,你也知道我的名望
I'm a scientist. You obviously know of my reputation.
相信我
Trust me.
我的确知道你的名望
Yes, I know your reputation.
银河系无人不知,无人不晓
The whole galaxy knows who you are and what you stand for.
正因如此,这一切才说不通
That's why all this makes no sense.
很多事你了解之后再作判断
There is so much you must learn before you make a final judgement.
比如…
For example...
安德烈娅
...Andrea.
你一定就是进取号♥的寇克舰长
You must be Captain Kirk of the starship Enterprise.
克莉丝汀
Christine,
现在没事了
it's all right now.
看见了吗,舰长? - 看见了,罗杰
You see, captain? - Yes, Roger.
现在一切都好了
Everything is all right now.
够了
That's enough.
不许嘲弄克莉丝汀
You are not to mock Christine.
你永远不能伤害她 - 也不能违抗她的命令
You will never harm her. - Or disobey an order from her.
不许违抗她的命令,满意了吗,寇克舰长?
You will not disobey her orders. Satisfied, Captain Kirk?
对她只有爱和信任
Both love and trust.
现在,给我24小时说服你
Now, give me 24 hours to convince you.
博士,没必要把我关起来才能说服我吧?
Doctor, do I need to be a prisoner to be convinced?
你回到星舰第一个任务是什么?
What would your first duty be upon return to your vessel?
是报告,你知道有多少探索发现
A report. Do you realise the number of discoveries lost
因为迷信,无知及外行的不解丧失了宝贵的价值?
because of superstition, of ignorance, of a layman's inability to comprehend?
那让我这个外行问个简单的问题,博士
Then a simple layman's question, doctor.
我其它的船员在哪?
Where is my other crewman?
是死?是活?
Alive? Dead?
为了保护我的实验,我为鲁格编了套程序
Ruk was programmed to protect my experiments.
他的机器大脑用逻辑推算我有危险
The logic of his machine mind saw a danger to me.
我其它的船员在哪?
Where is my other crewman?
他俩都被鲁格杀了
Ruk destroyed them both.
但这完全不是我的意思,我保证
But totally against my wishes, I assure you.
他是机器人?和布朗一样?
He's an android? Like Brown?
比布朗要复杂
More complex than Brown.
高级得多
Much superior.
我是留在这儿的老一代
I was left here by the Old Ones.
我们到这儿时鲁格就已在看管机器
Ruk was still tending the machinery when we arrived here.
多少世纪了?
How many centuries?
甚至鲁格都记不清了
Even Ruk doesn't know.
我们在他的帮助下,根据手头的资料造出了布朗
With his help, with the records I could find, we built Brown.
我已被你说服了,博士
You've convinced me, doctor.
现在我相信你是个危险人物
You've convinced me that you're dangerous.
鲁格,住手
Ruk, no.
我不明白
I do not understand.
你为何不开心?
Why are you unhappy?
你和罗杰不是又相聚了吗?
You are with Roger again.
寇克舰长在哪?
Where is Captain Kirk?
你为舰长担心?
You are concerned about the captain?
是的,我很担心
Yes, I’m concerned.
既然你爱罗杰,为什么又不信任他呢?
How can you love Roger without trusting him?
为什么我叫他罗杰,你会不开心呢?
Why does it bother you when I use the name Roger?
安德烈娅
Andrea,
你这样叫我的确会令她不开心
it's sufficient that it does disturb her.
今后你得叫我科比博士,安德烈娅
You will call me Dr. Korby from now on, Andrea.
是,科比博士
Yes, Dr. Korby.
我并非故意偷听你们的谈话,亲爱的
I didn't mean to eavesdrop, darling.
看见了吧,寇克舰长没事,我们不会伤害他
As you can see, Captain Kirk is fine. He won't be harmed.
最紧要的事情是只要他能保证
The things at stake here simply make it necessary
不向星舰汇报情况
he doesn't send a report to his ship.
我有东西给你们看,这需要时间
I need time to explain and demonstrate to him and to you.
那就从安德烈娅开始吧
Now, shall we start with Andrea?
行,从安德烈娅开始吧
Yes, let's start with Andrea.
我和布朗博士一样,是个机器人
I'm like Dr. Brown. An android.
你们看不出来吗?
Didn't you know?
不可思议吧?
Remarkable, isn't she?
看看…这逼真的肤色
Notice the-- The lifelike pigmentation.
皮肤色调的变化
The variation in skin tones.
肉体…肉体还有温度
The flesh-- The flesh has warmth.
甚至还有脉搏以及生理反应
There's even a pulse. Physical sensation.
岂不是方便了你?
How convenient.
克莉丝汀,你得明白机器人就像电脑
Christine, you must realise that an android is like a computer.
它的行为全由程序控制
It does only what I programme.
身为一名训练有素的科学家,你应该明白…
As a trained scientist yourself, you must realise--
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表