剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
He'll be coming out of it in a minute. - He tried to escape.
我理解他的感受,可不能让他这么回去
I know how he feels, but I can't send him back with what he knows.
吉姆,如果我们回不去怎么办?
Jim, what if we can't go back?
该怎么办?坐以待毙,等着供给耗尽?
What do we do, sit up here and wait for our supplies to run out,
等动力用尽?这是迟早的事
our power to die? It has to eventually, you know,
我们也不能去地球
and we certainly can't go back to Earth. That would be worse
这比让上校回去更可怕,这里有430个人呢
than the captain being returned. There are 430 of us.
这意味着430个改变未来的机会
Now, that means 430 chances of altering the future.
对
Yes.
我们现在还没那么糟 - 听着还算欣慰
We're not in that position yet. - I'm glad to hear it.
如果我们回到我们的年代
And if we do get back to where we belong,
他将无法适应
then he won't belong.
虽然我们同龄,但在我们的社会
We're roughly about the same age, but in our society,
他会变得一无是处,就像个老古董
he'd be useless, archaic.
但也许他可以重新接受训练和教育
But maybe he could be retrained, reeducated.
你说话怎么跟史波克似的
Now you're sounding like Spock.
你再拿我开涮,我可走人了
If you're gonna get nasty, I'm gonna leave.
训练能让他忘掉家庭和孩子吗?
Could he be retrained to forget his family, his children?
答案是不能
The answer to that is no.
你还好吗? - 嗯
You all right? - Yeah.
我发现你们也要求体能训练
I see physical training is required in your service too.
虽然粗鲁,却很见效
Crude methods, but effective.
他什么意思? - 开个玩笑,上校
What does he mean by that? - It's just a joke, captain.
你获得了什么新信息,史波克?
You said you had some additional information, Mr. Spock?
我在计算中犯了个错
I made an error in my computations.
真是难得啊
This could be an historic occasion.
必须要把克里斯托弗上校送回地球
I find that we must return Captain Christopher to Earth after all.
为什么?你说我无所作为
Why? You said I made no relative contribution.
是我说错了
A poor choice of words on my part.
我在初次查阅时忽视了…
I neglected, in my initial run-through,
后代有可能做出的相关贡献
to correlate the possible contributions by offspring.
多方查阅后,我发现
I find, after running a crosscheck on that factor,
你儿子,肖恩·杰弗里·克里斯托弗上校
that your son, Colonel Shaun Geoffrey Christopher,
带队,或者说将会带队成功完成首个土星探测的任务
headed, or will head, the first successful Earth-Saturn probe,
这意义非常重大… - 等等,我没有儿子
which is a rather significant-- - Wait a minute. I don't have a son.
是还没有
You mean, yet.
医生是对的
The doctor is correct.
不把克里斯托弗上校送回地球
Unless we return Captain Christopher to Earth,
肖恩·杰弗里·克里斯托弗上校就不会去探测土星
there will be no Colonel Shaun Geoffrey Christopher to go to Saturn.
就这些吗?
Well, that's it, isn't it.
我们得想办法…
We'll have to find some way of--
是个男孩
A boy.
我会有个儿子
I'm going to have a son.
虽然克里斯托弗上校必须被送回去
Acknowledging that we must return Captain Christopher,
但还有些尚未解决的问题
there are several problems...
最主要的是如何解释他的返回
...prime of which is the explanation of his return.
牵引光束击毁他的飞机后,我们追踪了飞机残骸
We tracked his plane wreckage down after our tractor beam crushed it.
位于南内布拉斯加一片开阔的区域
It crashed in an open section of southern Nebraska.
这意味着搜救队会对残骸进行全面搜查
That means those search parties will be crawling all over that wreckage.
而克里斯托弗上校使情况变得更复杂
And Captain Christopher himself complicated the matter.
我一看见你们就打开了机翼摄像头
When I made visual contact, I turned on my wing cameras,
因为距离很近,我照了几张清晰的图像
and I got close enough to take some pretty clear pictures of you.
防空司令部会迅速分♥析♥图像
Air Defence Command will be processing that film fast.
而且控制中心还录下了我的传输信♥号♥♥
And ADC Control was probably recording my radio transmissions.
我记得历史上把外星飞船解释为
If I remember my history, these things were being dismissed
气象气球或幻日导致的假象
as weather balloons, sundogs,
这种解释很合理,至少对公众是如此
explainable things, at least publicly.
舰长,我们的牵引光速摧毁的可是架军用飞机
Captain, our tractor beam caught and crushed an Air Force plane.
除了解释为UFO之外,我们别无选择
It'll be impossible to explain us as anything other than a genuine UFO,
而且还是极具毁灭性的的外星人
possibly alien, definitely destructive.
那我们的问题怎么办,史波克先生?
What about our problem, Mr. Spock?
有办法回到我们的年代吗?
Any ideas on how to get us back to our own time?
有一个理论
A theory.
便是消除过去发生的事
A reverse application of what happened to us.
逻辑上行得通
Logically, it could work.
但逻辑上还存在上百种变数
Also, logically, there are a hundred variables,
随便一种都会使情况更糟
any one of which could put us in a worse position than we're in now.
我们得回去拿那些报告和照片
We're gonna have to go back and get those reports and photos.
若上校被要求据实禀报
If the captain feels duty-bound to report what he saw,
便没有任何支撑的证据
there won't be any evidence to back him up.
我也只好撒谎,或者装傻
That makes me out to be either a liar or a fool.
或许吧 - 不尽然
Perhaps. - Not at all.
你只不过是众多自称见过UFO的人之一
You'll simply be one of the thousands who thought he saw a UFO.
舰长,我了解基地
Captain, I know that base.
一年前我就在那里驻扎
I was stationed there a year ago.
我想… - 不,上校
I'd like to-- - No, captain.
谢谢,可万一有差池,你会受伤的
Thank you, but if anything should go wrong, you might get hurt.
我们不能拿你或你的儿子去冒险
We couldn't risk that. Neither can you or your son.
就让我出分力吧
Well, I'd like to help.
我能画张那里的布局图
I can sketch a layout of the place for you.
标出档案部及照片实验室的方位
Show you where the records section and the photo lab are.
电脑很原始
Primitive computer.
我在博物馆见过
I've seen them demonstrated in museums.
我也是,这种电脑一启动
Me too. And if this one's like those, it'll make the devil's own noise
就会响声如雷 - 我可不想启动它
if you start it. - I don't intend to start it.
他们下去多久了?
How long have they been down there now?
15分28秒
Fifteen minutes, 28 seconds.
该上来了吧?
Well, shouldn't they be coming up?
其实,偷偷摸摸的行动比直接的方式
It is a fact, doctor, that prowling by stealth is more time-consuming
更花时间,就我们的情况…
than a direct approach. In our case--
你不是该去计算时间曲速的吗,史波克?
Shouldn't you be working on your time-warp calculations, Mr. Spock?
我正算着呢
I am.
别动,举起手来
Hold it. Get your hands up.
一次一件,把腰上的东西交出来
Now, one at a time, hand me those belts.
还有袋子
And the bag.
太久了,吉姆至少该回个话
It's been too long. Jim should've at least signalled by now.
或许你是对的,大夫,开启通讯频道
You may be correct, doctor. Open communicator channel.
那是什么?
What was that?
什么? - 那声音
What was what? - That noise.
我什么都没听见
I didn't hear anything.
那声音,是从这些东西里发出的
That noise. It's coming from one of these things.
是紧急信♥号♥♥
The emergency signal.
站着别动 - 收到紧急信♥号♥♥,长官
Stay right where you are. - One emergency signal, sir.
立即把人带上来
Beam up, immediately.
怎么就只有一人发出? - 一会儿就知道了,大夫
Only one signal. What happened? - We'll know in a moment, doctor.
寇克呼叫进取号♥
Kirk to Enterprise.
我是史波克,你好吗,舰长?
Spock here. Are you all right, captain?
我没事,但如你所见
Yes, I'm all right. But as you can see,
咱们又多了个麻烦
we have another problem.
舰长日志,星历3113.9
Captain's log, stardate 3113.9.
史波克大副记录
First Officer Spock recording.
由于一次不幸的事故
Due to an unfortunate accident,
船上又多了名不速之客
we have taken aboard another unwanted passenger.
送你的惊喜是基地一名空勤中士
Your surprise package is an air police sergeant from the base.
在传送室看好他
Keep him in the Transporter Room.
别让他看见舰上其他东西
No sense in letting him see more of the ship than necessary.
舰长,我想这个不会有问题
I don't believe there'll be any trouble in that respect, captain.
我们的客人似乎很愿意原地不动
Our guest seems quite satisfied to remain where he is.
好的,完毕
All right, Kirk out.
第一次看到克里斯托弗的飞机时
What was the chronometer reading
天文计时器读数是多少?
when we first sighted Christopher's jet?
当地时间5:30,可能更晚一点
Five-thirty in that time zone, maybe a little after.
那就该是这些,都拿走
That would put it at the end of these tapes. We've got them all.
去暗室找找
We'll try the darkroom.
照片实验室
Photo lab.
就是这个
That's it.
就是这些
That's all of them.
发信♥号♥♥给史波克,告诉他我们准备登舰
Signal Mr. Spock that we're almost ready to beam up.
保险起见,我去查查文档
I'll make a check of the files just in case.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
还有一个呢? - 什么?
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表