剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
Jim, a little later might be better.
舰长,在我恢复期间
Captain, I wonder if I could have something to read
可以看一些书吗?我曾是工程师
during my convalescence. I was once an engineer of sorts.
我对你们飞船的技术手册很感兴趣
I would be most interested in studying the technical manuals on your vessel.
好,我明白,你有两百年的知识要补
Yes, I understand. You have 200 years of catching up to do.
的确
Precisely.
任何一个病人都可以从显示屏获悉这些
They're available to any patient on the viewing screen.
麦考伊医生会告诉你如何使用图书馆
Dr. McCoy will show you how to tie into the library tapes.
谢谢,舰长,你很合作
Thank you, captain. You are very cooperative.
这个可汗和我想象的20世纪人不同
This Khan is not what I expected of a 20th-century man.
我注意到他在使用我们的技术库
I note he's making considerable use of our technical library.
这是常见的礼节,史波克
Common courtesy, Mr. Spock.
他将在我们的世纪度过余生
He's going to spend the rest of his days in our time.
这只是帮他补上知识
It's only decent to help him catch up.
他可不可能是…
Would you...
…优选种产物?
...estimate him to be a product of selected breeding?
有这个可能,舰长
There is that possibility, captain.
按年龄来说有可能
His age would be correct.
在1993年,一群这样的超人类
In 1993, a group of these young supermen
夺取了超过40个国家的主♥权♥
did seize power simultaneously in over 40 nations.
他们简直是超人
Well, they were hardly supermen.
他们激进傲慢,逐渐发生内战
They were aggressive, arrogant. They began to battle among themselves.
因为科学家们高估了一个事实
Because the scientists overlooked one fact:
超能力会孕育超级野心
Superior ability breeds superior ambition.
有趣,如果是真的
Interesting, if true.
他们制♥造♥了一群亚历山大,拿破仑
They created a group of Alexanders, Napoleons.
我收集了一些资料做了调查
I've collected some names and made some counts.
据调查,当超人类们被击溃时
By my estimate, there were some 80 or 90
仍有八♥九♥十个下落不明
of these young supermen unaccounted for when they were finally defeated.
事实不是历史书上那样的
That fact isn't in the history texts.
你难道会向那些厌战的人宣布
Would you reveal to war-weary populations
仍有八十个拿破仑存活?
that some 80 Napoleons might still be alive?
随船历史学家,上尉… - 玛拉·麦戈文
Ship's historian. Lieutenant-- - Marla McGivers.
对
Yes.
据说你也参加了我的救援
I am told you participated in my rebirth.
只帮了小忙
In a small way.
我正在了解船身结构
I've been reading up on starships, but they have one luxury
但有件奢侈品手册里没提
not mentioned in the manuals.
那是什么?
I don't understand.
美丽的女人
A beautiful woman.
我叫可汗,请坐下陪我一起
My name is Khan. Please sit and entertain me.
我想了解你们飞船的历史
I'd like some historical information about your ship.
飞船的目的是… - 你怎么把发型
Its purpose and-- - And why do you wear your hair
弄得这么糟?
in such an uncomplimentary fashion?
这样很舒服
It's comfortable.
但并不漂亮
But it's not attractive.
这里
There.
舒服
Soft.
自然
Natural.
简单 - 可汗先生,我是来办公事的
Simple. - Mr. Khan, I'm here on business.
你不觉得这样很愉快吗?
You find no pleasure here?
我专于科学,人…
My interest is scientific. Men of--
以及过去的人
That is the world of the past.
你一定明白,事实上,和你们世纪的人谈话…
I'm sure you understand, actually to talk to a man of your century...
这里
There.
简单
Simple.
舒适
Soft.
愉快的记忆
Please remember.
也许改天你会更想谈过去的事
Perhaps some other time when you feel more like talking about the past.
很高兴你能来
I'm glad you came.
希望你再来
Please do it again.
真令人惊叹
Very impressive.
我们邀请了五星上将参加晚餐?
Are we expecting a fleet admiral for dinner?
上尉麦戈文建议以此欢迎可汗来到我们世纪
Lieutenant McGivers' idea to welcome Khan to our century.
她到底对他多着迷?
Just how strongly is she attracted to him?
嗯,并没有条款禁止浪漫,吉姆
Well, there aren't any regulations against romance, Jim.
我是指公事上,不是个人感情上,老骨头
My curiosity is official, not personal, Bones.
嗯,他有吸引力,几乎是电磁力
Well, he has a magnetism, almost electric. You felt it.
对麦戈文来说这比历史还要吸引人
And it could overpower McGivers with her preoccupation with the past.
谢谢
Thank you.
希望你能带我去参加晚餐
I hoped you might guide me to our dinner engagement.
很好
Very good.
画工很精细 - 这是名为弗拉维奥的角斗士
Fine technique. - It's a gladiator named Flavius.
他曾经… - 你为我
He once-- - And you've rearranged
重新打理了头发
your hair for me.
很好
Excellent.
都是历史中有血性的男人
All bold men from the past.
查理德、莱夫·埃里克松、拿破仑
Richard, Leif Ericson, Napoleon.
这样的男人,是你的兴趣?
A hobby of yours, such men?
我的荣幸
I am honoured.
谢谢
Thank you.
但是我警告你…
But I caution you...
…这种男人敢拿他想要的任何东西
...such men dare take what they want.
原谅我的好奇心,可汗先生
Forgive my curiosity, Mr. Khan,
但我的军官们想知道你的冒险经历
but my officers are anxious to know more about your extraordinary journey.
还有你如何从历史书中钻出来的
And how you managed to keep it out of the history books.
冒险,舰长,是冒险
Adventure, captain. Adventure.
地球上什么都不剩了
There was little else left on Earth.
那场战争结束了暴♥政♥
There was the war to end tyranny.
很多人认为这是高尚的行为
Many considered that a noble effort.
暴♥政♥,先生,团结人类的手段?
Tyranny, sir, or an attempt to unify humanity?
统一,先生?
Unify, sir?
就像鞭子下的动物吗?
Like a team of animals under one whip?
我知道这些年代的事
I know something of those years, remember.
一个宏伟梦想的年代,一个伟大抱负的年代
It was a time of great dreams, of great aspiration.
在一系列独♥裁♥下
Under dozens of petty dictatorships.
最终会有一人统治
One man would have ruled eventually,
就像罗马在凯撒的统治下,想想他的成就
as Rome under Caesar. Think of its accomplishments.
那么你的同情就…
Then your sympathies were with--
你是一名卓越的战略家,舰长
You are an excellent tactician, captain.
你让副指挥攻击…
You let your second-in-command attack...
自己则坐观敌人弱点
...while you sit and watch for weakness.
你似乎喜欢套用军事术语
You have a tendency to express ideas in military terms, Mr. Khan.
但这是社交场合
This is a social occasion.
据说社交场合暗藏战争
It has been said that social occasions are only warfare concealed.
很多人觉得社交更诚实
Many prefer it more honest,
更开放
more open.
你逃跑了,为什么,害怕了吗?
You fled. Why, were you afraid?
我从未害怕 - 但你留在这个时代
I've never been afraid. - But you left at the very time
需要勇气 - 我们掌管世界秩序
mankind needed courage. - We offered the world order!
我们?
We?
聪明,真聪明
Excellent. Excellent.
请原谅,先生们和女士们
But if you will excuse me, gentlemen and ladies.
我又一次疲乏了
I grow fatigued again.
舰长,请允许我回到我的住处
With your permission, captain, I will return to my quarters.
我向你道歉
I wanted to apologise.
他们无权那样对你
They had no right to treat you that way.
十分理解,因为对于这里来说,我是一团迷
Quite understandable, since I'm something of a mystery to them.
对我来说你不是谜,我很清楚你是谁
You're no mystery to me. I know exactly who you are.
是吗?
Do you?
莱夫·埃里克森,狮心王理查德,拿破仑
Leif Ericson, Richard the Lion-Hearted, Napoleon.
不知你是否喜欢我们时代的生活
I don't know if you're going to like living in our time.
那我不得不把它改造成我喜欢的
Then I'll have to remold it to my liking.
拜托别 - 走
Please don't. - Go.
要不然就自愿留下
Or stay, but do it because it is what you wish to do.
如何?
Well?
我就再留一会儿
I'll stay a little longer.
你打算客气多久?
How many minutes do you graciously offer?
我是说… - 我对此厌倦了
I only meant-- - This grows tiresome.
你现在得求我让你留下来
You must now ask to stay.
我愿意留下来
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表