剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
永远
Forever
仅仅一天
Is just a day
成了永远
Forever
不过是再次的旅行
Is just another journey
明天
Tomorrow
在路边小憩片刻
A stop along the way
让岁月就这样流走吧
Then let the years go fading
我的心在哪
where my heart is
我的爱在哪
where my love eternally
永远的等着我
Is waiting
在远离星系
Somewhere
远离心大星的
Beyond the stars
某处
Beyond Antares
你觉得如何,莱利?
How'd you like that, Riley?
快救救我
Help me, please.
你必须得治好他
You've got to pull him through.
我不一定能行
I'm not sure I can.
如果他死了
If he dies,
那么唯一能指证寇多斯的人就只有舰长了
the only one who'll be able to identify Kodos is the captain.
他将成为下一个目标
And he'll be the next target.
舰长,星历2819.1
Captain's log, stardate 2819.1.
船员莱利的状况正在恶化
Ship's Officer Riley's condition worsening.
麦考伊医生正在研究病因和研制解药
Dr. McCoy making lab analysis to determine cause and antidote.
大家都非常的担心
Entire crew deeply concerned.
至今,实验数据显示
As of this date, lab report indicates presence
他摄入了大量的四氢化萘铋溶胶
of appreciable amount of tetralubisol,
高挥发性的飞船专用的润滑剂
a highly volatile lubricant in use aboard ship.
有人想毒死他
Someone tried to poison him.
四氢化萘铋溶胶是种乳白色的物质
Tetralubisol is a milky substance.
一般人容易混淆,误放了进去
Someone could've gotten careless, made a mistake.
你我都不相信这点,我想让船长过目这份报告
I don't believe that, neither do you. I want the captain to see that report.
先等我完成记录
When I've finished logging it.
就现在
Now.
好吧
All right.
进来
Come.
关于上尉莱利的报告 - 他现在状况如何?
My report on Lieutenant Riley. - Will he make it?
很大机会康复
He's got a good chance.
让我们就此预测你的命运如何,船长?
Can we predict the same for you, captain?
好吧,史波克先生,我们开始吧
All right, Mr. Spock, let's have it.
你和莱利上尉都是目击者
Lieutenant Riley was a witness. So were you.
好的 - 有人想杀害他
All right. - Someone tried to kill him.
也可能是场意外 - 你应该明白
Could've been an accident. - You should be told the difference
到底是固执己见还是相信经验,医生
between empiricism and stubbornness, doctor.
和你一样,我也通过电脑图书馆核查过了
I checked with the library computer just as you did.
我也得到了相同的信息
I got the same information.
你做的是不是有点过分了,史波克先生
Aren't you getting a little out of line, Mr. Spock?
这是我的私事 - 这也与我有关
My personal business-- - Is my personal business
当此事威胁到飞船的正常运作的时候
when it might interfere with the smooth operation of this ship.
你觉得有这个可能? - 有这可能
You think that happened? - It could happen.
我不喜欢任何人插手我的私事
I don't like anyone meddling in my affairs,
只要我是舰长就不能 - 吉姆
not even my second in command. - Jim,
史波克只是想… - 我知道他想干嘛
Spock's simply trying-- - I know what he's trying to do.
这是他的工作,你也清楚
It's his job, and you know it.
你也知道,什么都还没有证据
Then you also know that nothing is proven.
即使是在宇宙的这个角落里,船长,2加2还是等于4
Even in this corner of the galaxy, captain, two plus two equals four.
很明显,有人想试图杀害你
Almost certainly, an attempt will be made to kill you.
你为何要引火烧身?
Why do you invite death?
不
I'm not.
我只相信正义
I'm interested in justice.
是吗?
Are you?
你确定这不是一场复仇?
Are you sure it's not vengeance?
我也不确定
No, I'm not sure.
我希望能确定
I wish I was.
我已经在做前所未有的尝试了
I've done things I've never done before.
我已经在以我的前途“赌博”了
I've placed my command in jeopardy.
但从现在起,我必须要确定卡里迪安是否就是寇多斯
From here on, I’ve got to determine whether or not Karidian is Kodos.
他就是
He is.
你好像非常肯定
You sound certain.
我希望能和你一样确定
I wish I could be.
至少在指控他之前,我必须要确定
Before I accuse a man of that, I've got to be.
20年前,我见过他一次
I saw him once, 20 years ago.
人会变,记忆也会变
Men change. Memory changes.
现在在我看来,他是位演员,他可以改变相貌
I look at him now, he's an actor. He could've changed his appearance.
不
No.
逻辑推断是不够的
Logic is not enough.
我必须用自己的方式
I've got to feel my way,
百分百的确定下来
make absolutely sure.
你确定了他就是寇多斯又怎样?然后怎么做?
What if you decide he is Kodos? What then?
你难道想扮演上帝,带着他的头颅向众人宣告你的胜利?
Do you play God, carry his head through the corridors in triumph?
逝去的生命已无法挽回了,吉姆
That won't bring back the dead, Jim.
不
No.
但他们会瞑目的
But they may rest easier.
事情是这样的,船长
Logic, captain.
雷顿博士被杀害时卡里迪安的剧团刚好在Q星球上
Dr. Leighton was murdered while the Karidian Company was on Planet Q.
现在,又有人想试图杀害莱利
Now an attempt has been made against Riley
刚好他们剧团就在我们船上
while the company is onboard.
医生还无法断定这就是一起谋杀案
Doc isn't sure there was a murder attempt.
并且,我已经有办法证明…
Besides, I have an idea that may prove--
听,你听到没?
Listen. Do you hear it?
低沉的嗡嗡声 - 是相位枪
That low hum. - A phaser.
超负荷状态
On overload.
我是船长
This is the captain.
有台超负荷的相位枪在我房♥间里
There's a phaser on overload in my quarters.
一旦爆♥炸♥,将炸穿整个甲板
If it blows, it'll take out the entire deck.
所有在爆♥炸♥范围内的人员迅速撤离
Evacuate all personnel in this quadrant.
2级红色警戒
Double red alert.
你快出去 - 你也不能呆在这
You get out of here. - You can't stay.
快,封锁这片区域,快走,我来找
Go on, block off this section. Hurry, I'll find it.
迅速离开这片区域,马上封锁
Evacuate this section. Seal it off.
清空C4和C5区域
Clear sections C4 and C5.
我们早该谈谈了,不是么?
We're overdue for our talk, aren't we?
希望你能够尊重我的隐私,船长
I had hoped you would've respected my privacy, captain.
就在刚才,我们差点就被卷入爆♥炸♥之中
A moment ago, we narrowly averted an explosion
那威力足以摧毁数个甲板
which would've destroyed several decks of this ship.
在那之前,又有人试图毒害我们的船员
Before that, someone tried to poison one of my crewmen.
我表示遗憾 - 你肯定会的
I'm sorry to hear that. - I'm sure you are.
你是寇多斯吗?
Are you Kodos?
我在问你话
I asked you a question.
你相信我是吗? - 我信
Do you believe that I am? - I do.
如果你愿意相信,那么我就是寇多斯
Then I am Kodos, if it pleases you to believe so.
我是位演员,我有很多身份
I'm an actor. I play many parts.
你现在确实是位演员
You're an actor now.
但20年前呢?
What were you 20 years ago?
年轻些,船长
Younger, captain.
非常的年轻
Much younger.
我也是
So was I.
但我还记得
But I remember.
看看你是否还记得
Let's see if you do.
把这个对着墙上的对讲机朗读一遍
Read this into that communicator on the wall.
你的声音将被记录下来
It will be recorded,
拿去和寇多斯的声音文件对比
and compared to a piece of Kodos' voice film we have in our files.
这项检测精度很高
The test is virtually infallible.
它将告诉我们你到底是卡里迪安
It will tell us whether you're Karidian
还是刽子手寇多斯
or Kodos the Executioner.
准备就绪
Ready for voice test.
掩饰你的声音是毫无意义的
Disguising your voice will make no difference.
革命非常的成功
"The revolution is successful,
但人们的存活得依赖于严厉的措施
but survival depends on drastic measures.
你的存在将会对安定的社会构成威胁
Your continued existence represents a threat to the well-being of society.
你们的存活将会是
Your lives mean slow death
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表