剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
Well, they've got them, doctor. And now they're trying to get us.
你确定你能做到吗,史波克?
Are you sure you can do it, Mr. Spock?
瓦肯人天生能够远程移情,舰长
Limited telepathic abilities are inherent in Vulcanians, captain.
可能有用,可能没有
It may work, it may not.
你尽力而为吧
Do your best.
谢了,史波克 - 乐意效劳
Thank you, Mr. Spock. - My pleasure.
我们现在怎么办,舰长?
What do we do now, captain?
我们找回通讯器,然后尝试联♥系♥进取号♥
We get our communicators back and try and contact the ship.
史波克,我们需要更多武器
Mr. Spock, we'll need more weapons.
我明白
I understand.
我们应争取手下留情,但如果不得不杀人…
We'll try to take it easy, but if we're forced to kill...
一个入口,舰长,但没有出口
An entrance, captain, but no exit.
他们走进去,但没有走出来
They go in, but they do not come out.
一台裂解机器 - 我猜也是
A disintegration machine. - So I would assume.
梅娅
Mea.
你知道你在干什么吗?
What do you think you're doing?
我要进去-- - 你不能进去
I'm-- I'm going-- - You're not going in there.
但我必须 - 不,你没必要
But I must. - No, you're not.
求你了,没关系的,不用担心我
Please. It's all right. Don't worry about me.
史波克,那个守卫
Mr. Spock, that guard.
我会掩护你
I'll cover you.
先生,你肩头爬了一只多脚生物
Sir, there's a multi-legged creature crawling on your shoulder.
好了,你们快让开
All right, you people, clear out of the way.
噢,你在干什么?
Oh, what are you doing?
破坏那台机器
Throwing a monkey wrench into the machinery.
你不能这么做! - 我已经做完了
You can't do this! - I've done it.
来吧,让我们离开这里
Come on, let's get out of here.
联邦俘虏袭击警卫后逃跑了
The Federation prisoners have attacked their guard and escaped.
他们有武器
They are armed.
12号♥裂解站被摧毁了,议员
Disintegration station number 12 destroyed, councilman.
他们用的是裂解枪
Apparently by disrupter fire.
所有安全人员,联邦俘虏在逃
All security personnel, Federation prisoners have escaped.
必须抓到他们,他们有武器
They are to be found. They are armed.
如果他们抵抗,格杀勿论
If they resist, do what is necessary.
行星裂解炮组
Planetary disrupter banks,
计算环绕轨道上星舰的位置
calculate orbit of star cruiser now circling.
准备开火,最大能量
Stand by to fire, full power.
议员,行星裂解炮组锁定目标
Councilman, planetary disrupter banks locked onto target.
待命中
Standing by.
10秒后开火
In ten seconds, open fire.
摧毁星舰
Destroy the star cruiser.
这是议会的命令
Those are the orders of the Council.
星舰日志,星历3193.0
Ship's log, stardate 3193.0.
首席工程师史考特负责记录
Chief Engineer Scott recording.
舰长和大副没有登舰
The captain and first officer are overdue and missing
他们在伊米亚7号♥失踪
on the surface of Eminiar VII.
我已采取标准预防措施
I have taken standard precautionary measures
一边继续努力定位他们
while we continue our attempts to locate them.
所有岗位报告,偏导屏障能量全满
All stations reporting. Deflector screens rigged at full power.
相位炮小组到位,感应器读数为零
Phaser crews ready. Sensors reading zero.
修正,史考特? - 是的,迪保罗
Correction. Mr. Scott? - Yes, Mr. DePaul.
感应器读数刚刚破表
Sensor readings just shot off the scale.
噢,不好,他们在炮击我们
Oh, no. They're taking potshots at us.
护盾能顶住吗,迪保罗? - 没问题,长官
Holding, Mr. DePaul? - Screens firm, sir.
超高能量的音波,18的12次方分贝
Extremely powerful sonic vibrations, decibels 18 to the 12th power.
如果偏导屏障没有打开,我们现在已经被彻底分解了
If those screens weren't up, we'd be totally disrupted by now.
看来他们回答了我们的问题,史考特
Well, I guess that answers our questions, Mr. Scott.
他们不是特别友好,是吧? - 对
They're not very friendly, are they? - Aye.
但是我们的舰长和登陆小队成员怎么办?
But what about our captain and the landing party down there somewhere?
把他们救出来
We get them out.
除非他们能活着被我们找到,这个星球可不小
If they're alive and if we can find them. That's a big planet.
如果迫不得已,进取号♥能应付
Not too big for the Enterprise to handle, if it has to.
开着偏导盾,相位炮没法用最大火力
We can't fire full phasers with our screens up.
他们还在瞄准,不能关闭屏障
And we can't lower our screens with their disrupters on us.
当然,我可以喂他们几打光子鱼雷
Of course, I could treat them to a few dozen photon torpedoes.
你不能这么干,史考特
You'll do no such thing, Mr. Scott.
福克斯,我们正遭到攻击,他们想把我们打下去
Mr. Fox, we're under attack. They're trying to knock us down.
你已经采取了防御措施 - 当然,不过
You have taken defensive measures. - Of course, but--
“不过”,没有什么“不过”
"But." There are no "buts."
很显然,这是场误会
Obviously, it's a misunderstanding,
而我的职责之一就是消除误会
and one of my jobs is to clear up misunderstandings.
他们抓住了舰长 - 我们没有证据
They're holding our captain. - We have no proof of that.
我要负责这艘星舰的安全
I'm responsible for the safety of this ship.
我还要负责这次任务
And I'm responsible for the success of this mission.
那比这艘星舰更重要,明白吗?
And that's more important than this ship. Is that clear?
我们跑来跟他们建立外交关系
We came here to establish diplomatic relations with these people.
但他们却想交战,福克斯
But they're the ones looking for a fight, Mr. Fox.
这是一个外交事件
This is a diplomatic matter.
如果你查看舰队规章,会发现我的命令具有优先权
If you'll check your regulations, you'll find that my orders get priority.
我会试图跟行星当局沟通
I'll try to make contact with the planetary officials.
上尉,开启一个频道
Lieutenant, open up a channel and keep it open.
告诉他们准备接收我的一级优先讯息
Tell them to expect a priority-one message from me.
不得采取报复措施,先生们,这是我的命令
There will be no punitive measures, gentlemen. Those are my orders.
外交官
Diplomats.
据我所知,相位炮是最好的外交
The best diplomat I know is a fully activated phaser bank.
我们干嘛回来? - 这会出乎他们意料
Why did we come back here? - The last place they'll look for us
他们不会到这里找我们,把好门
is the place we escaped from. Cover the door.
舰长,你得让我离开,我的时限马上就到
Captain, you have got to let me go. My time is almost up.
你就这么渴望去死吗? - 你不明白
Are you that anxious to die? - You don't understand.
史波克,我们的小小袭击成果如何?
Mr. Spock, how did that little raid work out?
我们缴获了四把他们的裂解武器
We captured four of their disrupter-type weapons,
两套完整的男装,然后,还有最重要的
two complete outfits of male clothing and perhaps, most important of all,
一件通讯装置
one of their communication devices.
可以用它和母舰取得联♥系♥吗? - 不行
Will it reach the ship? - Not at this time.
它的通讯范围小于我们那套
Its range is restricted in comparison with ours.
我也许能更换配件,但需要时间
I may be able to alter its components, but it will take time.
去换吧,我们必须和星舰取得联♥系♥
Get to work on it. We've got to contact the ship.
梅娅,你来告诉我这栋建筑的构造
Mea, I want you to give me a complete layout of this building complex.
怎么才能到作战室? - 不!
How do I get to the War Room? - No!
听我说
Now, listen to me.
我想救你,还有数以百万像你这样的人
I'm trying to help you, to save your life and the lives of millions like you.
如果你帮我,我也许能做到
If you help me, maybe I can do it.
如果你不帮,不仅你会死
If you don't, you'll die.
我们都会死,而杀戮会继续,难道你喜欢战争?
We'll die, and the killing will go on. Or are you that fond of the war?
你想怎么做?
What are you going to do?
我们要设法阻止杀戮
We're going to try and stop the killing.
我们会尽力帮忙,相信我
We'll try to help. Believe me.
我相信你,但是…
I believe you. But...
让我知道我想知道的一切
Tell me what I want to know.
求你了
Please.
期限快到了
Time is running out.
我们无法摧毁那艘星舰
We have been unable to destroy the Earth ship.
还损失了一间裂解室
One of our disintegration chambers has been eliminated,
伤亡报到人数严重不足
and we have already fallen far behind in our quota.
事态严重,但我不知如何应对
This is a grave crisis, and I am at a loss to know how to proceed.
阿南,地球特使正在中心频道
The central channel, Anan.
进行紧急呼叫
The Earth ambassador is calling with an urgent message.
哪种行为更高尚?
What is the greater morality,
是诚实,还是能拯救我们性命的谎言?
open honesty or a deception which may save our lives?
让我和地球特使说
Put me through to the Earth ambassador.
频道接通了,特使先生
A channel is open, Mr. Ambassador.
你正在同阿南交谈
You will be speaking to Anan 7,
伊米亚联盟最高议会的首脑
head of the High Council of the Eminian Union.
阿南先生,我是罗伯特·福克斯
Mr. Anan, this is Robert Fox,
星际联邦的特使
Special ambassador for the United Federation of Planets.
与你通话是我的荣幸,特使先生
A great honour, Mr. Ambassador.
我们公开与你们接触
We have approached you openly,
希望能在你我人♥民♥之间
with the intent of establishing formal and friendly relations
建立正式友好的关系
between our peoples. But now,
但你却因为某些原因攻击了我们
for some reason, you have attacked us, and apparently,
还扣留了我们联邦的几位代表
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表