剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
I'll assign you to whatever work I think is suitable.
等等
Just a minute.
最好让我当个技工
Better make me a mechanic.
这样我就可以修理你了
Then I can treat little tin gods like you.
对不起,桑多瓦尔
Sorry, Sandoval.
我不知道我是怎么了
I don't know what made me do that.
我们在这里什么都没干
We've done nothing here.
没有成就,没有进展
No accomplishments. No progress.
浪费了三年时间
Three years wasted.
我们希望把这个星球改造成花♥园♥
We wanted to make this planet a garden.
你不能留在这里了
You can't stay here.
没有了那些孢子,你活不下去的
You can't survive without the spores.
到达星际基地之后,你可以重新开始
After you've cleared at the starbase, you could be relocated.
去你想去的地方
It depends upon what you want.
我想我…
I think I'd...
我想我会继续工作
I think we'd like to get some work done.
完成以前的理想
The work we started out to do.
呼叫进取号♥
Enterprise.
这里是进取号♥,我是史波克
Enterprise. Spock here.
我是麦考伊
This is McCoy.
桑多瓦尔想和舰长谈谈
Sandoval would like to talk to the captain.
等等
Just a moment.
他们开始跟我们联♥系♥了
They're all beginning to call in, captain.
好像有点懊恼
Rather contritely, I should say.
桑多瓦尔希望和你谈谈
Sandoval wishes to speak to you.
打开扬声器,我是寇克
Put him on the speaker. Kirk here.
舰长,我之前听说你要把我们送到27号♥星际基地
Captain, as I understood it, you were to transport us to Starbase 27.
我们会配合你们
We'll give you every cooperation.
开始准备吧,桑多瓦尔先生
Start making preparations, Mr. Sandoval.
等我们的船员都上来后
We'll begin transporting your people aboard
就开始传送你们的人
as soon as more of our crew checks in.
吉姆,我刚检查完最后一个居民
Well, Jim, I've just examined the last of the colonists.
他们都很健康
They're all in absolutely perfect, perfect health.
这是那些孢子带来的小福利
A fringe benefit left over by the spores.
很好
Good.
这是人们第二次被赶出天堂了
Well, that's the second time man's been thrown out of paradise.
不,老骨头,这次是我们自己走出来的
No, no, Bones. This time we walked out on our own.
也许天堂并不适合我们
Maybe we weren't meant for paradise.
也许我们就应该不断奋斗
Maybe we were meant to fight our way through.
挣扎,努力,一步一步地走
Struggle, claw our way up, scratch for every inch of the way.
我们也许无法控制生活的节奏
Maybe we can't stroll to the music of the lute.
但我们必须紧跟这种节奏
We must march to the sound of drums.
这是在吟诗吗,舰长?
Poetry, captain?
不像是你啊
Non-regulation.
你对这次行动有什么感想呢,史波克
We haven't heard much from you about Omicron Ceti III, Mr. Spock.
我没有什么想说的,舰长
I have little to say about it, captain.
不过…
Except that...
…一生之中我第一次
...for the first time in my life,
觉得快乐
I was happy.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表