剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
I mean, affirmative, captain.
麦考伊
McCoy!
在这边
Over here!
老骨头
Bones.
最近还有什么关于兔子的笑话吗?
Know any good rabbit jokes lately?
的确是有
As a matter of fact, I do,
可不是什么玩笑,瞧
but this is not one of them. Look at this.
这要么是真的,要么是我的幻觉
I saw what I saw, or maybe I hallucinated it,
但我想让你看了之后,能告诉我你的想法
but I want you to take a look at it and tell me what you think about it.
是些脚印
Footprints.
像只兔子的
Could be a rabbit.
从脚印大小看…
It would have to be an unusual creature...
它不是普通的兔子
...to make this-size tracks.
苏鲁呢?他能证实你的所见吗?
What about Mr. Sulu? Will he confirm what you saw?
不能,当时他在勘察植物
Negative. He was examining the flora at the time.
呼叫舰桥,我是舰长
Bridge, this is the captain.
苏鲁在哪? - 他在收集标本
Where is Mr. Sulu? - Collecting specimens.
我是舰桥 - 第一登陆队
Bridge. - Has the first shore party
传送下来了吗? - 还没,舰长
beamed down yet? - Negative, captain.
正准备传送 - 通知所有人
They're just about to start. - Get this message
原地待命,任何人不许离开星舰
to all shore parties: Stand by. No one is to leave the ship.
遵命,长官
Aye, aye, sir.
就为这你就要取消登陆休假吗,吉姆?
You mean you're cancelling the shore leave on account of this, Jim?
既然你是医生,你能对此解释一下吗?
Now, you're the doctor, doctor. Can you explain this?
不能,可… - 我也不能
Well, no, but-- - Neither can I.
我是说,看上去没什么危险
I mean, it looks harmless.
或许真就没危险
Probably is harmless.
但在我的人下来之前
But before I bring my people down here,
我得证实它的安全性
I want proof it's harmless.
你在干什么? - 我在射击,舰长
What do you think you're doing? - Target shooting, captain.
很赞吧?
Isn't it a beauty?
这种枪我还没收集过
Haven't got anything like this in my collection.
你从哪弄来的,苏鲁? - 我找到的
Where did you get it, Mr. Sulu? - I found it.
这种巧合很不可思议
I know it's a crazy coincidence,
但我一直就想要一把这样的枪
but I've always wanted one like this.
我发现它就躺在那
I found it lying right over there.
过去警♥察♥专用的枪…
An old-time police special...
保养得还很好
...and in beautiful condition.
这种枪正是…
Hasn't been one like this made in...
几个世纪前制♥造♥的
...oh, a couple centuries.
苏鲁
Mr. Sulu.
它通过化学爆♥炸♥产生的气体推动…
It fires lead pellets propelled by expanding gases
射出铅弹
from a chemical explosion.
我来保管它,这里新鲜的空气似乎让你兴奋过头了
I'll hang onto it. The fresh air seems to have made you trigger-happy.
麦考伊大夫的兔子,长官,它一定到过这儿
Dr. McCoy's rabbit, sir. He must've gone through here.
你确定仪器没有检测到这颗星球上的动物?
Are you sure our instruments didn't show any animal life on this planet?
确定
Absolutely.
没有飞禽走兽,没有昆虫,什么都没有
No birds, no mammals, no insects, nothing.
我确定检测结果无误
I'm certain our readings weren't off.
我觉得这是个精心策划的恶作剧,可…
I'd like to believe this is an elaborate gag, but...
巴罗斯文书,你和苏鲁一起
Yeoman Barrows, you accompany Mr. Sulu.
找出这些脚印是从哪来的
Find out where those tracks came from.
医生,你和我再回到那片空地
Doctor, you come with me back to the glade.
我想再看看那里
I'd like to take another look at that area.
看来这次的登陆休假非比寻常
This is turning out to be one very unusual shore leave.
现在算好的了 - 为何?
Well, it could've been worse. - How?
还好你没见到那只兔子
You could've seen the rabbit.
怎么了,老骨头,你怎么变得神经兮兮的?
What's the matter, Bones, you getting a persecution complex?
我开始觉得自己被人捉弄了
I'm beginning to feel a little bit picked on,
你指的是这种感觉吧? - 这种感觉我太了解啦
if that's what you mean. - I know the feeling well.
当时我还在学校…
I had it at the Academy.
有这么一位学长…
An upperclassman there...
总是一次又一次地捉弄我
One practical joke after another, and always on me.
他是我的梦魇,他叫芬尼根
My own personal devil. A guy by the name of Finnegan.
你是个正儿八经的学生…
And you being the very serious young cadet--
正儿八经?老实说,老骨头…
Serious? I'll make a confession, Bones.
我当时不苟言笑,这越发让芬尼根乐此不疲
I was absolutely grim, which delighted Finnegan no end.
他是那种会把一碗冷汤放到你床上的人
He was the kind of guy to put a bowl of cold soup in your bed
或者在半掩的门上放桶水
or a bucket of water propped on a half-opened door.
你永远都不知道下次他会怎么捉弄你
You never knew where he'd strike next.
这里脚印更多
More tracks.
看来你的兔子是从那来的
Looks like your rabbit came from over there.
一个女孩的脚印
A girl's footprints.
就是跟在兔子后面的金发女孩
The young blond girl I saw chasing it.
是的
Yes.
你跟着兔子
You follow the rabbit.
我去找女孩
I'll backtrack the girl.
我俩在山的另一侧汇合
I'll meet you around the other side of the hill.
好吧,本人可不太喜欢那只兔子,吉姆
Good. I got a personal grudge against that rabbit, Jim.
吉姆
Jim!
芬尼根?
Finnegan?
难以置信
I can't believe it.
你永远猜不到我会怎么捉弄你
You never know when I'm going to strike.
嗨,吉姆?
Huh, Jim?
这怎么可能?
How's this?
来呀,来呀,是我呀,芬尼根
Come on, come on. It's me, Finnegan.
还好吧,小吉米?
All right, Jimmy boy?
来吧,来打我呀,这不是你一直想要的吗?
Go ahead, lay one on me, because that's what you always wanted, isn't it?
来吧,来吧
Come on, come on.
来呀,来呀 - 好的
Come on, come on. - All right,
再说一遍试试
let's try that one again.
来呀
Go.
逃呀!又找借口,小吉米
Go! Any excuse, Jim baby.
逃吧
Run away.
出什么事了? - 文书巴罗斯
What was it? - Yeoman Barrows.
怎么了?
What happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
我的意思是,我知道,我…
I mean, I do know. I...
我一直循着脚印走,突然他就出现了
I was following the tracks, and there he was.
谁? - 他
Who was? - Him!
巴罗斯,告诉我你看见了谁
Barrows, give me your report.
他…
He...
他身穿斗篷,长官…
He had a cloak, sir, and...
拿着一把嵌着宝石的匕♥首♥
...and a dagger with jewels on it.
你确定这都是你亲眼所见?
Are you sure you're not imagining all this?
舰长,我知道这听起来不可思议,但这不是我的幻觉
Captain, I know it sounds incredible, but I did not imagine it
非但不是幻觉,他还把我…
any more than I imagined he did this.
听上去像是唐璜【情圣代名词】
Sounds like Don Juan.
是的
Yes.
这…
It was...
这就像故事书里写得一样,我一边走…
It was some sort of storybook, walking around here...
一边想…
...and I was thinking...
少女都渴望遇到…
...all a girl needs is...
唐璜
...Don Juan.
就这样幻想着
Just daydreaming,
幻想着你想见到的那个人
the way you would about someone you'd like to meet.
苏鲁刚才和你在一起,现在他人呢?
Mr. Sulu was with you. Where is he now?
他…他追他去了
He... He ran after him.
你陪着她,大夫
Stay with her, doctor.
苏鲁
Mr. Sulu.
苏鲁
Sulu!
苏鲁
Mr. Sulu!
苏鲁
Sulu!
苏鲁
Mr. Sulu!
露丝?
Ruth?
露丝
Ruth.
吉姆,亲爱的…
Jim, darling...
是我呀
...it is me.
我是露丝
It is Ruth.
舰长日志,星历3025.8
Captain's log, stardate 3025.8.
这颗星球越来越不同寻常,调查仍在继续
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表