剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
舰长日志,星历2947.3
Captain's log, stardate 2947.3.
我们遭遇了一场巨大的离子风暴
We have been through a severe ion storm.
一名船员不幸牺牲
One crewman is dead.
舰体严重损坏
Ship's damage is considerable.
我下令飞船临时停靠在11号♥星际基地进行维修
I have ordered a nonscheduled layover on Starbase 11 for repairs.
有关舰体的详细损坏报告已递交给
A full report of damages was made to the commanding officer
11号♥星际基地指挥官,斯通准将
of starbase 11, Commodore stone.
18号♥维修点
Maintenance Section 18.
你们当前的工作是在为无畏号♥进行维修
Your section is working on the Intrepid.
我重新安排你们优先维修进取号♥
Reschedule. The Enterprise is on priority one.
你已经读了3遍了,吉姆
That makes three times you've read it, Jim.
有什么问题吗? - 没有
Is there an error? - No.
但有船员牺牲了 - 这并不罕见,舰长
But the death of a crewman-- - Regulations, captain.
你船上的计算机记录能为你提供证词吗?
The extracts from your ship's computer log confirming this sworn deposition?
寇克呼叫进取号♥ - 舰桥收到,请说,舰长
Kirk to Enterprise. - Bridge here. Go ahead, captain.
史波克和计算机记录的数据在哪?
Where's Mr. Spock with that computer log extract?
他10分钟前应该就在那里了,长官
Well, he should've been there ten minutes ago, sir.
寇克,完毕 - 很遗憾
Kirk, out. - It's a great pity.
军队无法失去像芬尼少校这样的人
The service can't afford to lose men like Lieutenant Commander Finney.
我了解,但也得等到最后一刻
I agree. I waited until the last possible moment.
当时红色警报已拉响,风暴愈演愈烈
We were on red alert. The storm got worse.
我不得不弃舱
I had to jettison the pod.
你怎么这么晚才到,史波克先生?
What took you so long, Mr. Spock?
舰长…
Captain...
我相信我… - 把它给我
I believe I-- - I'll take that.
詹姆 - 原来你在这啊
Jame. - There you are.
我只是想再多看你一眼
I just wanted one more look at you.
这个杀了我父亲的男人
The man who killed my father.
事情不是这样的,他是我的朋友
That's not so. He was my friend.
你的朋友?你这辈子都在厌恶他
Your friend? You hated him all your life,
这就是你杀他的原因,你这个凶手!
and that's why you killed him. You murderer!
你这个凶手,你这个凶手!
You murderer! You murderer!
詹姆
Jame.
史波克先生,麻烦请你…
Mr. Spock, would you please...?
芬尼小姐,请跟我来
Miss Finney, come with me, please.
寇克舰长
Captain Kirk,
你说你是在红色警报拉响后才弃舱的?
you say you jettisoned the pod after the red alert?
你这有我的证词
You have my sworn deposition.
那么,舰长,我必须假定你在故意作伪证
Then, captain, I must presume you have committed wilful perjury.
这份计算机的记录显示
This extract from your computer log says you jettisoned the pod
你是在红色警报拉响前弃舱的
before going to red alert.
不要离开基地
Consider yourself confined to the base.
官方调查后会确定是否需要最高军事法庭介入
An official enquiry will determine if a general court-martial is in order.
宇宙,最后的边疆
Space, the final frontier.
这是星舰进取号♥的航程
These are the voyages Of the starship Enterprise.
它的五年任务,是去探索未知的新世界
Its five-year mission: To explore strange new worlds,
找寻新的生命与新的文明
to seek out new life and new civilizations,
勇敢的航向前人未至之境
to boldly go where no man has gone before.
【星际迷航:原初】
第一季第二十集
军事法庭
舰长日志,星历2948.5
Captain's log, stardate 2948.5.
星舰进取号♥依旧停留在11号♥星际基地周围的轨道上
Starship Enterprise remains in orbit around Starbase 11.
所有的维修工作正在进行中
Full repairs in progress.
我被强制留在11号♥星际基地上
I have been ordered to stand by on Starbase 11
直到有关芬尼少校死亡的调查结果出来
until the enquiry into the death of Lieutenant Commander Finney can be conducted.
我对调查结果充满自信
I am confident of the outcome.
蒂摩西,自那次火山探险后就再没见过你了
Timothy, haven't seen you since the Vulcanian expedition.
看,我们军官学校
Well, I see our graduating
毕业班的学生也在场
class from the academy is well represented.
克里根,泰勒
Corrigan. Teller.
干得怎样,麦克? - 一般般,吉姆
How you doing, Mike? - I'll get by, Jim.
我了解为了维修你得暂留在这
I understand you're laying over for repairs.
大项目?
Big job?
就几天 - 然后就走了?
Couple of days. - Be moving out then?
这么希望我走? - 哦,我只是想知道要多久
In a hurry to see me go? - Oh, I just wondered how long
你才会有一名新的记录官
it would take you to get a new records officer.
你可以说得再清楚点 - 我可以
You can talk plainer than that. - I can.
但我刚才已把重点说出来了
But I think the point's been made.
本是我们的朋友 - 好了,吉姆,走吧
Ben was a friend of ours. - Come on, Jim, let's go.
不,继续说完
No, go on, finish.
本是你们的朋友,然后…?
Ben was a friend of yours, and...?
吉姆
Jim.
继续
Go on.
我洗耳恭听 - 你为什么不告诉我们?
I'm waiting to hear the rest. - Why don't you tell us?
什么才是重点?
What would be the point?
你们已做了决定
You've already made up your minds.
不好意思,老骨头
Excuse me, Bones.
如果你有任何疑虑
If you have any doubt
那肯定事关进取号♥的詹姆士·寇克舰长
that was indeed Captain James Kirk of the Enterprise.
我知道,你是他的朋友?
Yes, I know. Are you a friend of his?
在这段艰苦的时期,是他为数不多的朋友之一
In these trying times, one of the few.
伦纳德·麦考伊医生,你呢?
Dr. Leonard McCoy, and you?
艾利尔·肖
Areel Shaw.
我也是他的一位老朋友
And I'm a friend too. An old one.
我所有的老朋友看起来都像个医生
All of my old friends look like doctors.
他的老朋友看起来都像你
All of his look like you.
那么,你不如和我喝一杯
Well, you might as well join me for a drink.
随着调查的进行
With this enquiry coming up
他将需要所有他能交到的朋友
he's going to need all the friends he can get.
记录:调查
Recording: enquiry.
当事人:詹姆士·T·寇克舰长
Matter: Captain Kirk, James T.
内容:本杰明·芬尼少校的
Subject: circumstances of death,
死亡情形
Lieutenant Commander Finney, Benjamin.
这份调查将决定是否对寇克舰长
This enquiry to determine whether a general court-martial
召集最高军事法庭
should be convened against Captain Kirk,
以伪证罪和渎职罪对其指控
on charges of perjury and culpable negligence.
开始吧
Ready.
从你和芬尼少校的关系开始吧
Let's begin with your relationship with Commander Finney.
你认识他很久了吧?
You knew him for a long time, didn't you?
是的,在我还是一名学生时
Yes, he was an instructor at the academy when I was
他就在那当辅♥导♥员
a midshipman, but that didn't stand in the way
但这并不妨碍我们之间的友谊
of our beginning a close friendship.
他的女儿詹姆,昨晚在这的那位,就是以我的名字取名的
His daughter Jame, who was here last night, was named after me.
我们都知道你们之间曾发生过什么
It's common knowledge that something happened to your friendship.
这不是秘密,几年后我们被派到同一艘飞船上
It's no secret. We were assigned to the same ship some years later.
有次我替他值班
I relieved him on watch once
发现原子物质堆的控制电路开启了
and found a circuit open to the atomic matter piles
这本应处于关闭状态
that should've been closed.
再过五分钟整艘飞船就会被炸毁
Another five minutes, could have blown up the ship.
请说出飞船名称
Ship's nomenclature. specify.
联合共和国号♥,编号♥1371
United Starship Republic, number 1371.
继续
Continue.
我关了开关并将此事记录了下来
I closed the switch and logged the incident.
他遭到了斥责并被列入升职名单的末尾
He drew a reprimand and was sent to the bottom of the promotion list.
所以他因此责怪你? - 是的
And he blamed you for that? - Yes.
他在军官学校担任辅♥导♥员的时间
He had been at the academy for an unusually long time
异常漫长
as an instructor.
导致他很晚才被任命到飞船上
As a result, he was late in being assigned to a starship.
他感觉这在他的档案里看起来很糟糕
The delay, he felt, looked bad on his record.
他认为我的所作所为使他陷入更为糟糕的境地
My action, he believed, made things worse.
注记
Comment.
追加有关芬尼少校的工作记录
Service record of Commander Finney to be appended this enquiry.
记录生成
Noted.
现在来详细谈谈那次风暴吧,舰长
Now, let's get into the specifics of the storm, captain.
气象扫描仪显示离子风暴就在正前方
Weather scan indicated an ion storm dead ahead.
我派芬尼去了吊舱 - 为什么是芬尼?
I sent Finney into the pod. - Why Finney?
恰好轮到他执勤 - 如果他想责怪
He was top of the duty roster. - If he blamed--
他也许会责怪我,因为他从未驾驶过飞船
He may have blamed me that he never commanded a ship,
但我不会因为谁责怪我而改变分工
but I don't assign jobs on the basis of who blames me.
轮到芬尼了,我便叫他去了吊舱
It was Finney's turn, and I assigned him.
我和他刚到达吊舱…
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表