剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
to ward off a sense of utter futility
和巨大的失落感
and great loss.
舰长,哥伦比亚号♥已经从
Captain, the Columbus has returned
搜寻区域779-X至534-M返回,没有结果
from searching quadrant 779-X by 534-M. Results negative.
让他们去下一个搜寻区域
Have them proceed to the next quadrant.
传感器那边有消息吗?
Any word from Engineering on our sensors?
还在修理中,长官,还不能用
They're working on them, sir. Still inoperable.
传送器呢?
What about the transporters?
报告依然是不安全 - 谢谢,上尉
They're still reported unsafe. - Thank you, lieutenant.
舰长 - 什么事,专员先生?
Captain. - Yes, commissioner?
抛弃你的手下,这想法我并不喜欢
I don't relish the thought of abandoning your crewmen out there.
但是我必须提醒你… - 我还没忘呢,专员先生
However, I must remind you-- - I haven't forgotten, commissioner.
时间不多了
You're running out of time.
我牢记在心,专员先生
I haven't forgotten that, commissioner.
我是舰长,试试过载传送器的功率
This is the captain. Try using overload power on the transporters.
必须得让它们运转起来 - 收到,舰长
We've got to get them working. - Aye, aye, captain.
乌乎拉,命令哥伦比亚号♥从现在开始
Uhura, order the Columbus to open its course two degrees
每一圈探测范围加大两度
on every lap from now on.
但是,舰长,两度意味着
But, captain, two degrees means you'll be overlooking
每搜索一圈都会漏掉十几英里
more than a dozen terrestrial miles on each search loop.
同时这也意味着我们可以争取
It also means we have a fighting chance
搜寻完这颗星球的大部分区域
to cover the majority of the planet's surface.
留神操舵吧,苏鲁先生
Mind your helm, Mr. Sulu.
遵命,长官
Yes, sir.
还剩24小时,舰长
Twenty-four more hours, captain.
也许你可以通过主进气阀
Perhaps if you were to channel the second auxiliary tank
开第二辅助槽
through the primary intake valve.
太纤细了,也许不能承受那样的压力
It's too delicate. It may not be able to take the pressure as it is.
这应该能给我们省至少50磅,史波克先生
This should save us at least 50 pounds, Mr. Spock.
很好,医生
Excellent, doctor.
我们应该还能再凑个100磅
We should be able to scrape up another 100 pounds.
这样我们还是超重至少150磅
Which would still leave us at least 150 pounds overweight.
我不敢相信你是真的在考虑丢下谁
I can't believe you're serious about leaving someone behind.
现在不管外边是什么,我们都…
Now, whatever it is out there that we--
牺牲一条命比六条更合理,医生
It is more rational to sacrifice one life than six, doctor.
我没在讨论合理性
I'm not talking about rationality.
那你最好开始考虑
You might be wise to start.
史波克先生,一切就绪了 - 什么事情?
Mr. Spock, we're ready. - For what?
拉蒂莫的葬礼
The services for Latimer.
博马先生,我们在和时间赛跑
Mr. Boma, we're working against time.
他死了,体面的葬礼是他应得的
The man's dead. He deserves a decent burial.
你是队长,几句话就好
You're the captain. A few words.
医生,可能你知道在这种场合下的致辞
Doctor, perhaps you know the correct words for such an occasion.
史波克先生,那应该是你的职责
Mr. Spock, that's your place.
我的职责在这里,劳驾了,医生
My place is here, if you please, doctor.
好吧,我们都可能葬身于此
Now, look. We may all die here.
至少让我们死得像个人类,而不是机器
At least let us die like men, not machines.
要事优先
By dealing with first things first,
我希望提升我们的生存机会
I hope to increase our chances of staying alive.
好了,史考特先生? - 帮我个忙
Well, Mr. Scott? - If you'll give me a hand
拿个导管…
with this conduit...
压力在下降
The pressure's dropping.
前功尽弃了 - 怎么了?
We're losing everything. - What happened?
一根电线断了
One of the lines gave.
通过的气体和
The strain of coming through the atmosphere
我们想分流时增加的负载张力
and the added load when we tried to bypass.
好了,这下可好了
Yeah, that's done it.
我们没有燃料了
We have no fuel.
好吧,这似乎解决了我们要留下谁的问题
Well, it would seem to solve the problem of who to leave behind.
考虑一下备选方案,史考特先生
Consider the alternatives, Mr. Scott.
没有燃料了,还有什么备选方案?
We have no fuel. What alternatives?
史考特先生,备选方案总是有的
Mr. Scott, there are always alternatives.
史波克先生
Mr. Spock.
外边有情况
Something's happening outside.
那高灵敏度的耳朵怎么看,史波克先生?
What do those super-sensitive ears make of that, Mr. Spock?
木头
Wood,
在一种皮革上摩擦
rubbing on some kind of leather.
他们蓄势待发,要攻过来了
They're getting ready. They'll attack.
不一定
Not necessarily.
也许只是部落仪式,如果是部落文明的话
It could be a simple tribal rite, assuming a tribal culture.
没到部落文明,他们的工具太原始了
Not a tribal culture. Their artefacts are too primitive.
更像是一种松散的联盟
More likely a loose association of some sort.
如果我们能更了解他们… - 了解的已经足够多了
If we knew more about them-- - We know enough.
如果他们是部落,就会有集体感,我们能利用这一点
If they're tribal, they'll have a sense of unity, and we can use that.
如何利用呢,博马先生? - 给他们一记重拳
How, Mr. Boma? - By hitting them hard.
打他们个鼻青脸肿,这样他们要攻击就得三思而后行
Give them a bloody nose. Make them think twice about attacking us.
对,我同意
Yes, I agree.
如果我们袖手旁观,没有动作
If we stand by and do nothing,
就相当于给他们发邀请函下来鱼肉我们
we're just giving them an invitation to come down and slaughter us.
我总是惊愕于你们地球人
I'm frequently appalled by the low regard
将生命看得如此之轻
you earthmen have for life.
我们只是想法实际而已
Well, we're practical about it.
好吧,我提议先下手为强
Now, I say we hit them before they hit us.
博马先生? - 完全同意
Mr. Boma? - Absolutely.
麦考伊医生? - 听着很合理
Dr. McCoy? - Seems logical to me.
的确是
It does indeed.
我看来也很合理
It seems logical to me also.
但是对生命一视同仁… - 少数服从…
But to take life indiscriminately... - The majority--
我对多数人的意见可没兴趣,盖塔诺先生
I'm not interested in the opinion of the majority, Mr. Gaetano.
每个部分都要权衡
The components must be weighed.
对自己的危险,还有对其他生命形式的责任
Our dangers to ourselves as well as our duties to other life forms.
不论是否友善
Friendly or not.
还有第三条路 - 可能会害死我们
There's a third course. - That could get us killed.
我不这么认为,麦考伊医生 - 什么吩咐?
I think not. Dr. McCoy. - Yes?
你和米尔斯文书回飞船上去
You and Yeoman Mears return to the ship.
尽一切可能帮助史考特先生
Assist Mr. Scott in any way possible.
我们很快回来 - 好的
We'll be back shortly. - Right.
先生们
Gentlemen,
你们要严格遵守我的命令
you'll follow my orders to the letter,
只有在我的指示下才能开火
firing only when so instructed
对象只能是我指定的目标
and at my designated targets.
你讲吧 - 我们开火只是为了威慑,盖塔诺先生
Now you're talking. - We'll fire to frighten, Mr. Gaetano.
不是杀戮
Not to kill.
哦,天…
Oh, for the--
你也看见了他们怎么对拉蒂莫的 - 我是领导,盖塔诺先生
You saw what they did to Latimer. - I am in command, Mr. Gaetano.
指令和责任都是我的
The orders and the responsibility will be mine.
跟我来
Follow me.
这些雾,我…
The mists, l...
我看不见它们 - 我能听见
I can't see them. - I hear them.
他们就在我们正前方
They're directly ahead of us.
应该有好几个
Several, I believe.
你们把相位枪对准2点钟和10点钟方向
You direct your phasers to 2 o'clock and to 10 o'clock.
我觉得应该直接击毙 - 对,我懂
I say we hit them dead on. - Yes, I know.
还好下达命令的人是我
But fortunately I'm giving the orders.
请瞄准,我给出信♥号♥♥的时候开火
Take aim, please, and fire when I give the signal.
开火
Fire.
停火
Cease fire.
再来骚扰我们之前他们应该三思了
They should think twice before bothering us again.
我还是觉得应该击毙他们 - 没必要
I still say we should've killed them. - It was not necessary.
该做的事就交给恐惧来做吧
Fear will do for us what needs to be done.
博马先生,和我一起回伽利略号♥
Mr. Boma, return with me to the Galileo.
盖塔诺先生,你留在这儿站岗
Mr. Gaetano, you remain on guard here.
和飞船保持联络
Keep in contact with the ship.
找到他们了吗? - 嗯,找到了
Did you find them? - Yes, we found them,
他们不会再来骚扰我们了
and they won't bother us again.
希望如此,史考特有主意了
I hope not. Scotty has an idea.
很危险,但也许能行
It's dangerous, but it might work.
说吧,史考特先生
Go, Mr. Scott.
我可以让主反应器重新运转
I can adjust the main reactor to function
用替代的燃料就行
with a substitute fuel supply.
这主意很好,但我们没有替代的燃料
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表