剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
我是寇克 - 我是史波克
Kirk here. - Spock here.
您能来一下传送室吗?
Would you come to the transporter room?
我想我们已经找到解决方法了
we think we may have found an answer.
就来
Coming.
什么办法?
What is it?
我们找到了让传送器工作的办法,先生
We found a way to get the transporter working, sir.
我们附加了一些旁路和主回路
We've attached some bypass and leader circuits
进行差额补偿,直接连接至脉冲引擎
to compensate for the difference, tied directly into the impulse engines.
是啊 - 这样速率平衡
Yes. - There shouldn't be
不会超过5个点的误差
more than a five-point variation in the velocity balance.
建议我们先传送这个动物试一下
I suggest we send the animal through.
舰长? - 是的,是的,就这么办
Captain? - Yes, yes, go ahead.
我会尽可能地抓住它的颈背,控制住它
I'll grab him by the scruff of the neck and hold him as long as I can.
不要伤害它 - 很快就好,而且不会疼的
Don't hurt him. - It's painless and quick.
它会丧失几分钟意识
The animal will be unconscious for only a few minutes.
如果不奏效,我也不知道该怎样了
If this doesn't work, I don't know what will.
传送
Energize.
逆转
Reverse.
对它们来说,融合所造成的冲击
The shock of putting him back together
似乎太大了
seems to have been too much for him.
它死了,吉姆
He's dead, Jim.
舰长日志,星历1673.1
Captain's log, stardate 1673.1.
记录者:史波克大副
Entry made by Second Officer Spock.
寇克舰长仍指挥着这艘星舰
Captain Kirk retains command of this vessel,
但他的意志力正在迅速衰退
but his force of will rapidly fading.
外遣队情况危急
Condition of landing party, critical.
传送器仍在抢修
Transporter unit still under repair.
全面尸检,抓紧
Autopsy in depth. Hurry.
我也不确定,但那动物可能是死于某种冲击
Oh, I don't know. The animal could've died of some kind of shock.
头一次我同意你的观点,医生
我只是说“可能”,史波克先生
- For once, I agree with you, doctor. - I said could have, Mr. Spock.
在得到验尸报告前我们还无法确定
We won't know until we get a full postmortem.
就算没有验尸报告也能确认那动物极度恐慌
No autopsy is necessary to know that the animal was terrified, confused.
它先是被分离成两个个体,然后又突然合体
It was split into two halves and suddenly thrust back together again.
莫名的恐惧引发了强力冲击
Thus, shock, induced by blind terror.
对,没错,很可能是这样
Yes, yes, that sounds likely.
它无法理解那种恐惧,但你可以
It couldn't understand. You can.
你的智慧能化解恐惧
You have your intelligence controlling your fear.
准备好传送室
Get the Transporter Room ready.
“可能、也许、或者”,这些都只是猜测
"Could be, if, maybe." All guesswork so far, just theory.
吉姆,为什么不给我点时间验下尸
Jim, why don't you give me a chance to do an autopsy
让史波克再检查一下传送器的电路呢
and let Spock check out the transporter circuits again.
你说得也有道理,也许我们应该再检查一下
That sounds reasonable. We should double-check everything.
你是不是忘了什么事情,舰长?
Aren't you forgetting something, captain?
不,我不觉得我忘… - 你的外遣队还在下面
No, I don't think I for-- - Your men on the planet's surface.
他们还能坚持多久?
How much time do they have left?
是啊,我的船员还在下面
Yes, that's right, the men.
我们必须冒这个险,老骨头,他们的生命…
We have to take the chance, Bones. Their lives--
吉姆,假设那生物并不是因为刺♥激♥而死
Suppose it wasn't shock, Jim.
而是因为传送器的异常运作而死
Suppose death was caused by a transporter malfunction.
那你也会死
Then you'd die.
无论如何,他们都会死
They'd die anyway.
但是吉姆,你不能拿你的生命冒险
Jim, you can't risk your life on a theory.
被分离成两半的感觉我明白,医生
Being split in two halves is no theory with me, doctor.
我是人类,同时也是瓦肯外星人
I have a human half, you see, as well as an alien half
他们从未停止过斗争
submerged, constantly at war with each other.
这是我的切身感受,医生
Personal experience, doctor.
而我能活下来,是因为我的智慧战胜了它们
I survive it because my intelligence wins out over both,
使他们彼此共存
makes them live together.
你的智慧也会让你活下来的
Your intelligence would enable you to survive as well.
帮帮我
Help me.
帮我做个决定吧
Somebody make the decision.
你这是在放弃决策权吗,舰长?
Are you relinquishing your command, captain?
不
No.
不是的
No, I'm not.
那么我们就不能帮你下决定了,吉姆
Well then, we can't help you, Jim.
决策权在你手中
The decision is yours.
史波克先生,准备好传送室
Mr. Spock, ready the transporter room.
老骨头…
Bones...
…继续验尸
...continue the autopsy.
寇克舰长,我和苏鲁取得了联♥系♥
Captain Kirk, I have a tie in with Sulu now.
我是寇克
Kirk here.
寇克舰长
Captain Kirk,
是我,苏鲁
Sulu here.
零下117度
117 below.
快坚持不住了
Can't last much longer.
看不清楚,医生
Can't see clearly, doctor,
无法…看清…指示器…内容
to read top indicator.
可能,寒冷…
Think the cold...
…使通讯器…失灵
...penetrating communicator.
两名队员…
Two men...
…丧失意识
...unconscious.
没时间了
No time.
没…
No...
坚持不住了
Can't wait.
没时间了
No time.
苏鲁先生
Mr. Sulu.
不能再等了
Can't wait.
不能让他们这么牺牲
Can't let them die.
你要怎么做?
What are you gonna do?
传送出去,我们都去
Go through the transporter, both of us.
没法阻止你了吗?
There's nothing I can do to stop you?
我必须这么做
It's what I have to do.
是我必须做的,也是我们必须做的
It's what I have to do, what we have to do.
我不会再反抗你了
I won't fight you anymore.
我感到很虚弱
I feel so weak.
我希望能快点结束这一切
I'll be glad when this is over.
贾尼丝,你好
Janice, hello.
舰长,我… - 文书,我欠你个解释
Captain, I-- - Yeoman, I owe you an explanation.
不 - 是的,我应该解释一下
No. - Yes, I do.
传送器运作异常,把我的人格分离并制♥造♥了一个复♥制♥品
The transporter malfunctioned, divided me, created a duplicate.
去你舱室的那个是我的阴暗面
The animal part of me came to your cabin.
他甚至把我抓伤了,为了让我们看起来更相似
He even scratched me, to make us look more alike.
我很高兴能向你解释清楚
I'd like the chance to explain it to you.
我等会再去你的舱室,不介意吧?
You don't mind if I come to your cabin later?
不介意,长官
No, sir.
到舰桥
Bridge.
我们和苏鲁先生失去了联♥系♥,长官 - 准备离开轨道,法瑞尔
No word from Mr. Sulu, sir. - Prepare to leave orbit, Mr. Farrell.
怎么了? - 舰长…
Well? - Captain--
这是命令,法瑞尔
I gave you an order, Mr. Farrell.
那他们… - 我们救不了他们
But what about--? - They can't be saved.
准备离开轨道 - 是的,长官
Prepare to leave orbit. - Yes, sir.
我们本来不是打算… - 我改变了主意
But I thought we planned-- - I've changed my mind.
回你的工作岗位去,史波克先生
Go back to your station, Mr. Spock.
抓住他,他是冒充的 - 不
Grab him. He's the impostor. - No.
麦考伊,他骗了你
McCoy, he's fooled you.
他攻击了他
He attacked him.
史波克先生,你应该能分辨真伪
Mr. Spock, you know who I am. You know what that is.
史波克先生,到底是哪个?我们该怎么办?
Mr. Spock, which one? What do we do?
我们让舰长来处理
We'll let the captain handle this.
我才是舰长
I'm the captain.
这不是显而易见吗?看看他的脸
Isn't that obvious? Look at his face.
看看那些抓痕,他正试图掩藏起来
Remember the scratches? Look how he's tried to hide them.
他想让你们认为他才是舰长
He wants you to think that he's Captain Kirk.
你知道我是谁
You know who I am.
是的,我知道
Yes, I know.
你想杀了我,对吧?
You wanna kill me, don't you?
法瑞尔,詹姆士,抓住他,他会毁了星舰的
Farrell, James, grab him. He'll destroy the ship.
我才是舰长!你们还不明白吗?我才是真的舰长!
I'm the captain! Don't you understand? I'm captain of this ship!
这是我的星舰!我的!这是我的!
It's my ship! My ship! It’s mine!
我会杀了你
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表