剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
什么?- 觉得如何?
What? - How do you feel?
你弄疼我了,没别的
I just fell. Nothing happened.
你确定?
Are you sure?
我正要喝咖啡,顺便过来看看…
I was on my coffee break. I thought I'd check up on--
是吗?
Yeah.
没事的,李,进来吧
That's okay, Lee. Come on in.
不用担心我发光的双眼,伙计
Don't let the light in my eyes bother you, pal.
这位美女大夫,点亮了我的双眼
It's all for our good-looking lady doctor here.
是啊 - 维修进展如何?
Yeah, sure. - So how go the repairs?
嗯…主引擎坏了
Well, the main engines are gone,
除非我们找到方法重新维修
unless we can find some way to reenergize them.
你最好去检查一下右舷的脉冲动力组
You better check the starboard impulse packs.
那些重要的节点已经衰退了
Those points have about decayed to lead.
哦…别说笑了,米歇尔 - 我没开玩笑,李!
Oh, yeah, sure, Mitch. - I'm not joking, Lee!
一旦激活那些动力组,整个脉冲引擎舱会炸个稀烂
You activate those packs, and you'll blow the whole impulse deck.
我立刻就去查
I'll get on it right away.
我就是来看看你,一会儿见
I just wanted to stop by and make sure you were okay. See you later.
他真笨
He's a fool.
一个蠢货
A fool.
他检查过那些节点,却没有发现问题
He'd seen those points, and he hadn't noticed their condition.
你是怎么知道的?
How do you know?
他看到的一切,还映在他脑里
The image of what he'd seen was still in his mind.
他不可能知道
Well, it didn't make any sense that he'd know,
可我还是检查了线路
but naturally, I checked out the circuit anyway.
还真被他说中了
I don't know how, but he was right.
这个节点已经被烧毁了,和他说的一模一样
This point is burned out exactly the way he described it.
对不起,我来迟了
Sorry I'm late.
我忙着观察加里…米歇尔上尉
I became so interested in observing Gary-- Mr. Mitchell.
对方不再是加里·米歇尔
Our subject is not Gary Mitchell.
我更担心他会变异成什么
Our concern is, rather, what he is mutating into.
我知道你们的星球
I know those from your planet
不像我们感情用事,史波克先生
aren't supposed to have feelings like we do, Mr. Spock,
但这么讲一个和你共事多年的人也太没…
but to talk that way about a man you've worked next to for years is worse than--
够了,大夫 - 让我说完
That's enough, doctor. - I don't think so.
我最想不通的是你
I understand you least of all.
加里服役时,你们就是朋友
Gary told me that you've been friends since he joined the service,
你第一个命令,就是让他登舰
that you asked for him aboard your first command.
不管是否愿意,我的职责
It is my duty, whether pleasant or unpleasant,
就是听取汇报,观察,甚至推测
to listen to the reports, observations, even speculations,
任何威胁星舰安全的事物
on any subject that might affect the safety of this vessel.
作为科学官,需要服从我的命令
And it's my science officer's duty to see that I'm provided with that.
接着说,史波克大副
Go ahead, Mr. Spock.
他有哪些特异功能?
Have you noted evidence of unusual powers?
他能支配某些自主反射神经
He can control certain autonomic reflexes.
他的阅读速度极快
He reads very fast.
记忆力超常
Retains more than most of us might consider usual.
史考特先生,你能把之前告诉我们的事情重复一遍吗?
Mr. Scott, would you repeat what you just told us?
一小时前,舰桥控制室出现异常
About an hour ago, the bridge controls started going crazy.
操纵杆自己动起来,按钮会自己按下去
Levers shifting by themselves, buttons being pushed,
显示器读数一直在变
instrument readings changing.
监视屏显示,每次异常,米歇尔都面露微笑
And on my monitor screen, I could see Mitchell smiling each time it happened,
似乎星舰和队员成了他的玩具
as if this ship and crew were almost a toy for his amusement.
他们说得对吗,大夫?
Are they right, doctor?
他有这么大能耐?
Has he shown abilities of such magnitude?
是有一些迹象
I saw some such indications.
可你却知而不报?
You didn't think it worth mentioning?
他没伤害任何人,你们不明白吗?
No one's been hurt, have they? Don't you understand?
变异令他能力超凡,这也许是件好事
A mutated superior man could also be a wonderful thing.
预示着更为出色的新人类!
The forerunner of a new and better kind of human being!
你怎么看,苏鲁?
Mr. Sulu.
从数学的角度来看
If you want the mathematics of this,
米歇尔的能力,正呈几何级数增长
Mitchell's ability is increasing geometrically.
就像一便士,每天翻一番的话
That is like having a penny, doubling it every day.
一个月你就是百万富翁
In a month, you'll be a millionaire.
不出一个月
In less time than that,
他将会获得我们不了解和无法与之对抗的能力
he will have attained powers we can't understand and can't cope with.
很快他会觉得,我们一无是处
Soon, we'll be not only useless to him,
甚至碍手碍脚
but actually an annoyance.
这些谈话必须保密
There'll be no discussion of this with the crew.
散会
Thank you.
只要他在,就别想抵达地球基地
We'll never reach an Earth base with him aboard, Jim.
数学计算的结果你也听到了
You heard the mathematics of it.
不出一月,我们在他眼里
In a month, he'll have as much in common with us
就是一船小白鼠
as we'd have with a ship full of white mice.
我要实际方案,不是口头警告
What I need are recommendations, Spock, not vague warnings.
方案一
Recommendation one:
织女四离这几光年,不日便可抵达
There's a planet a few light-days away from here, Delta Vega.
那里有座锂元素裂化工厂
It has a lithium-cracking station.
我们可以改造那里的动力装置给星舰的引擎使用
We may be able to adapt some of its power packs to our engines.
如果失败,就会陷在那的轨道上
And if we can't, we'll be trapped in orbit there.
我们没有足够的动力挣脱轨道
We haven't enough power to blast back out.
可只有这样,才能摆脱米歇尔
It is the only possible way to get Mitchell off this ship.
把他扔那,我可做不到
If you mean strand Mitchell there, I won't do it.
工厂全部自动化,连个鬼影都没有
The station is fully automated. There's not a soul on the whole planet.
采矿船20年才去一次
Even the ore ships call only once every 20 years.
你还有另一个选择
Then you have one other choice:
现在就杀了米歇尔
Kill Mitchell while you still can.
出去 - 除此之外,你别无选择
Get out of here. - It is your only other choice.
现在似乎还为时不晚
Assuming you make it while you still have time.
你就不能有点人情味?
Will you try for one moment to feel?
毕竟你也有颗跳动的心
At least act like you've got a heart.
我们说的可是加里
We're talking about Gary.
勇士号♥的舰长,估计也和你一样
The captain of the Valiant probably felt the same way.
他的感情用事断送了整艘星舰
And he waited too long to make his decision.
这点你我都清楚
I think we've both guessed that.
调整航线,前往织女四
Set course for Delta Vega.
星历1313.1
Stardate 1313.1.
我们正在接近织女四,设定航线进入标准轨道
we're now approaching Delta Vega. Course set for a standard orbit.
该行星完全无人居住,体积略小于地球
This planet, completely uninhabited, is slightly smaller than Earth.
荒僻,但是富含晶体及矿藏
Desolate, but rich in crystal and minerals.
科尔索和维修小组一起传送下去
Kelso's task: transport down with a repair party,
尝试更新主引擎,挽救这艘星舰
try to regenerate the main engines, save the ship.
我们则要押送一个我认识15年的人…
Our task: transport down a man I've known for 15 years...
…如果成功,那便是他的流放地
...and if we're successful, maroon him there.
我渴了
I'm thirsty.
就像瞎了一辈子的人
It's like a man who has been blind all of his life
突然重获光明
suddenly being given sight.
有时我觉得自己可以无所不能
Sometimes I feel there's nothing I couldn't do, in time.
我是不是被当成了怪物,吉姆?
Some people think that makes me a monster, don't they, Jim?
你能洞悉我们的心思?
Are you reading all our thoughts, Gary?
吉姆,我知道你最担心的
I can sense mainly worry in you, Jim.
是星舰的安危
Safety of your ship.
换了你会怎么做?
What would you do in my place?
也许是史波克现在想的
Probably just what Mr. Spock is thinking now.
杀了我,趁现在
Kill me while you can.
住手,加里!
Stop it, Gary!
我还知道,我们正在织女四的轨道上,吉姆
I also know we're orbiting Delta Vega, Jim.
你别想带我到那里去
I can't let you force me down there.
现在还不是时候
I may not wanna leave the ship, not yet.
还有更适合我的地方
I may want another place.
我还不知道如何支配这个世界
I'm not sure yet just what kind of a world I can use.
支配?
Use?
目前我还不确定
I don't understand it all yet,
等我变得更强大
but if I keep growing, getting stronger,
也许我就能
why, the things I could do...
成为…成为万能的神
Like maybe a god could do.
把他弄晕
I want him unconscious for a while.
一群蠢货!我要像拍苍蝇那样杀死你们!
You fools! Soon I'll squash you like insects!
传送
Energize.
能成吗,李?
Can you do it, Lee?
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表