剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
我真的是喜欢你
I do like you,
我就是不能按他说的那样做
and I just can't go through with it.
我讨厌这种事!
I hate this whole thing!
就三个人,你确定吗?
Just three, you're sure?
是的,矿工们身体健康而且相当年轻 - 等一下,亲爱的
Yes, the miners are healthy and fairly young. Later, dear.
玛格达,你打听到什么底细了吗?
Magda, did you get to your communications man?
矿工头儿叫本·柴德里斯
The head miner is named Ben Childress.
另外两个叫格赛特和本顿
The others are Gossett and Benton.
而且他们已经到那里… - 快3年了
And they've been there-- - Almost three years now.
没有家人
Alone.
太棒了
Perfect.
一共三个人,哈利·马德刚好有三位可爱的女士
Three of them, and three lovely ladies has Harry Mudd.
亲爱的,锂晶体的价值
And lithium crystals, my dear, are worth
比等质量的钻石高出300倍
300 times their weight in diamonds.
比等质量的黄金高出几千倍
Thousands of times their weight in gold.
但是他们在下面
But they'll be down there, and we'll be up here
我们却在他们头顶上几百里的地方绕圈子
circling a hundred miles above them.
而且你的门外还有守卫,哈利
And there's a guard outside your door, Harry.
你连舱门都出不了
You can't get out of your cabin.
恰好相反,亲爱的
No, my dears.
你们只要再稍稍费些劲儿,被困可就不是我了
After one more little job for you, it won't be Harry Mudd that's trapped.
而是一位先生,詹姆士…
It'll be a gentleman named James T--
我讨厌你
I don't like you.
我也讨厌我自己
And I’m not very happy with myself either.
对此我并不惊讶
Well, I’m not really surprised.
我知道你对舰长有意思
I've seen you noticing the captain.
我们本来就该对他们有意思
We're supposed to notice them!
哈利,我…
Oh, Harry, I--
我有些不舒服
I don't feel very good.
一定是期限快到了
I think it must be near the time.
我说过进入预轨道航线,法瑞尔先生
I asked for a preorbital course, Mr. Farrell.
长官,已进入预轨道航线
Pre-orbital course locked in, sir.
先生们,同样的命令我不会再说两遍了
That's the last time I'm giving an order twice, gentlemen.
现在电池的能量也所剩无几
We're down to battery power, and we're low on that.
足以撑到参宿七-12号♥,长官,但轨道不太稳定
They'll get us to Rigel XII, sir, but it'll be a shaky orbit.
史考特,留在轨道上直到拿到6个锂晶体为止
Just hang us in there long enough to get six crystals, Scotty.
我们就要这些 - 我把你们送过去
That's all we need. - I'll get you there.
真是扯淡
Ridiculous.
以为我们开的是什么?
What are we running here?
你给她们体♥检♥了没?
Did you examine them?
你给伊芙做检查了吗?
Did you examine Eve?
她不同意
She refused.
拜托,你可是医生
Well, come on, you're the doctor.
到底是怎么回事?
What is it?
是我们累惨了,还是她们美呆了
Is it that we're tired, and they're beautiful?
她们美的惊为天人
And they are incredibly beautiful.
是吗,吉姆?从各方面来看
Are they, Jim? Are they actually more lovely, pound for pound,
她们真的比你见过的其他女人美吗?
measurement for measurement, than any other women you've known?
会不会她们只是…
Or is it that they just...
装的很美?
...well, act beautiful?
不,这么说不对
No, strike that. Strike that.
老骨头,她们是何方神圣?
What are they, Bones?
你是指她们也许是外星人的幻像之类的吗?
You mean, are they alien illusions, that sort of thing?
我先问你的
I asked you first.
不
No.
这么聪明的外星人应能屏蔽
An alien smart enough to pull this would be smart enough to keep
我的医疗扫描仪
my medical scanner from going:
我听不懂你的话
I don't follow you.
我自己也不懂
I don't either.
优先空间频段3-9
Top-space frequency of 3-9.
呼叫参宿七-12号♥
Rigel XII. Rigel XII.
这里是参宿七-12,进取号♥请讲
This is Rigel XII. Come in, Enterprise.
这里不算是进取号♥
Well, this isn't exactly the Enterprise.
我是哈利·马德
My name is Harry Mudd.
请问阁下是哪位?
To whom have I the pleasure of speaking, sir?
舰长,能量曲线仍在走低
Power curve still dropping, captain.
长官,我们马上进入轨道
We'll make orbit, sir.
临时轨道 - 开始
A temporary one. - Lay in.
电脑
Computer.
轨道能保持3天7小时
We can sustain this orbit for three days, seven hours.
时间充沛
More than enough time.
通讯官,通知参宿七12号♥委派一名矿工代表
Communications, have a representative of the Rigel XII miners
到舰上来和我们商谈需求事宜
meet us here to discuss our need.
先把他传送到营房♥ - 遵命,长官
Beam him up first pass over the camp. - Yes, sir.
出什么事了?
What's happening?
看我的脸
Look at my face.
给我们药
Give us the pills.
我们这个样子被人见了怎么办?
What if someone sees us like this?
哈利,你不可能找着药的
You'll never find them, Harry.
如果你真找到了…
And if you do find them...
你明白那是什么吗?
...you know what they are?
骗局一场
A cheat.
如果你在意某人,真的在意…
If you care for someone, really care...
在意谁?寇克?
For whom, Evie? For Kirk?
女士们,舰长们早已和他们的星舰成婚了
You'll find out that ship's captains are already married, girl. To their vessels.
在你们仨首次碰面时你就知道了
You'd find that out the first time you came between him and the ship.
你会明白的
You'll see.
我慢慢变回原来的样子了
I'm going back to what I was.
丑陋不堪 - 我受不了自己这个鬼样子
Ugly. - I can't stand myself like this.
哈利,你为什么把药藏起来?
Why did you hide them, Harry?
你不信我们吗? - 小姐,我没藏
Don't you trust us? - I didn't hide them, girl.
以防搜身我把药放在安全的地方了
I put them in a safe place in case I was searched.
哈利,找出那些药
Find the pill, Harry.
床垫
Mattress.
找到了
Yes, here.
吃吧,伊芙,吃吧
Go on, Eve, take it.
这不是骗局
It's not a cheat.
这是奇迹
It's a miracle.
有些男人欣赏它
For some man who can appreciate it...
有些男人需要它
...and who needs it.
即便千疮百孔,它们美丽依旧
Even burned and cracked, they're beautiful.
毁掉真是可惜
Destroying them was a shame.
一点也不,史波克
Not at all, Mr. Spock.
在烧毁锂晶体与摧毁他人舰船之间
The choice was burning this lithium crystal or the destruction
只能择其一
of another man's ship.
请进
Come.
长官,采矿主管柴德里斯和格赛特先生已到
Sir, Mining Chief Childress and Mr. Gossett.
好,带他们进来
Good. Show them in.
我是进取号♥舰长詹姆士·寇克
I'm James Kirk, captain of the Enterprise.
这是我的科学官史波克先生
This is my science officer, Mr. Spock.
让我们开门见山吧
Let's get right to business.
你想要我们拥有的锂晶体
You want lithium crystals, and we've got them.
好吧,我被授权支付一个合理的价钱
Fine. I’m authorized to pay an equitable price.
舰长,钱可买♥♥不到这东西
We're not sure they're for sale, captain.
我们做个交换如何
We might prefer a swap.
你们想要什么?
What did you have in mind?
马德手里的女人
Mudd's women.
如果我们要女人,得先看看货
If we like them. We'd like to have a look at them first, of course.
正是
Right.
带她们出来瞧瞧,舰长,还有哈利·马德
Trot them out, captain. Oh, and Harry Mudd.
总之我已同意释放他了,同时撤销对他的指控
Either way, I've agreed to have him released, charges dropped.
诸位还有别的要求吗?
Is there anything else?
寇克,你没得选
You've got no choice, Kirk.
你要是强行派人下去找,必定一无所获
You beam a landing party down, and you won't find one blessed crystal.
没门儿
No deal.
先生们,你们身处太空深处
You're a long way out in space, gentlemen.
你们需要医疗援助,货物运输以及星舰保护
You'll need medical help, cargo runs, starship protection.
这些你们考虑了吗?
You wanna consider those facts too?
女士们,过来
Come along, ladies. Come along.
你一定是本·柴德里斯,快来,小姐们,过来
You must be Ben Childress. Come on now, girls. Come on.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表