剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
The computer cannot make an error, and assuming that I do not either,
通常可以期待的最好结果就是僵局
the best that could normally be hoped for would be stalemate
接着僵局
after stalemate.
然而我还是打败了计算机五次
And yet I beat the machine five times.
有人,不管是无意还是有意
Someone, either accidentally or deliberately,
调整过程序,进而
adjusted the programming, and therefore,
影响到计算机的内存库
the memory banks of that computer.
那这对我们看到的视频资料有影响吗?
Could that have had an effect on the visual playback we saw?
反对,证人在做结论
Object. The witness would be making a conclusion.
同意
Sustained.
假设,史波克先生
Hypothetically, Mr. Spock.
假设,肖女士
Hypothetically, Miss Shaw.
如果你们所暗示的行为确实存在
If what you suggest had been done,
这种能力也非常人所及
it would be beyond the capabilities of most men.
对吗?
Is that true?
对
Affirmative.
舰上的哪些人有这样的能力呢?
What man aboard ship would it not be beyond?
舰长,我
The captain, myself
还有记录官
and the records officer.
而现在,你们没有记录官
And at the moment, you have no records officer.
对,直到他消失之前
Affirmative. Until he was lost
我们的记录官一直是芬尼少校
our records officer was Lieutenant Commander Finney.
寇克舰长
Captain Kirk
你能讲讲在风暴之后
will you tell the steps you took to
你采取了哪些行动来寻找芬尼先生吗?
find Mr. Finney after the storm?
我发起了一次一阶段搜寻
I instituted a Phase 1 Search.
描述一下一阶段搜寻
Describe a Phase 1 Search.
是在舰上及周围寻找一位可能已受伤不能回应的人员
It's a painstaking, thorough attempt, in and around the ship,
这是一种辛苦而彻底的尝试
to find a man who is presumably injured and unable to respond.
这是否假定这个人愿意被找到?
It presupposes, does it not, that a man wishes to be found?
对不起没太听懂
I beg your pardon?
如果你开始寻找一个人
If you start a search for a man,
你是否会假定他想被找到?他没有藏起来
you assume, don't you, that he wants to be found? He's not hiding.
是
Yes.
在这么大一艘舰船上
On a ship of this size
一个人能逃脱这样的搜寻吗?
could a man evade such a search?
可能
Possibly.
先生们
Gentlemen,
我主张,本·芬尼少校并没有死
I submit to you that Lieutenant Commander Ben Finney is not dead.
科格利律师,我们等着你在简报室做出的
Mr. Cogley, we are waiting for proof of the extraordinary statement
这个惊人陈述的证据
you made in the briefing room.
你们会看到的
And you shall have it.
但首先我需要法庭在一次实验中的合作
But first I need the cooperation of this court in conducting an experiment.
寇克舰长
Captain Kirk.
先生们
Gentlemen.
为了这次实验之便,有必要让全体人员
For the purposes of this experiment, it will be necessary for all personnel,
除了法庭成员和指挥人员
except for members of the court and the command crew,
离开舰船,我命令其他人都去
to leave the ship. I am ordering all others to report
传送室报到 - 包括我,大人
to the Transporter Room. - Including myself, sir.
绝不休庭,科格利律师
This court is by no means adjourned, Mr. Cogley.
我在地上有个差事
I have an errand ashore of vital importance
对这次法庭极其重要,我会回来的
to the purpose of this court, and I will return.
很好
Very well.
谢谢大人
Thank you, sir.
舰长,舰上有发动机人员吗?
Captain, are you maintaining an engine crew aboard?
我们的脉冲引擎已经关闭了
Our impulse engines have been shut down.
我们会依靠动量保持轨道
We'll maintain orbit by momentum.
轨道什么时候开始衰变呢?
And when the orbit begins to decay?
我们希望能早在那之前就结束
We hope to be finished long before then.
好了吗,史波克?
Ready, Mr. Spock?
好了,舰长
Affirmative, captain.
先生们,这个计算机有听觉感应器
Gentlemen, this computer has an auditory sensor.
实际上,它可以听到声音
It can, in effect, hear sounds.
只要安装扩爆器,我们就可以提升其性能
By installing a booster, we can increase that capability
呈现一到四级的功率
on the order of one to the fourth power.
计算机应该能将这艘舰上的每一个声音呈现给我们
The computer should be able to bring us every sound occurring on the ship.
全体人员都已遵照命令离开舰船,长官
All personnel have left the ship as ordered, sir.
麦考伊医生?
Dr. McCoy?
好了,史波克
All right, Mr. Spock.
声音调小点
Turn it down a little.
先生们,这声音是舰上
Gentlemen, that sound is caused by the heartbeats
所有人的心跳声
of all the people onboard the ship.
麦考伊医生
Dr. McCoy
会用这个消声器来遮盖每个人的心跳声
will use this white-sound device to mask out each person's
这样我们听到的声音里就不会有那声音了
heartbeat so that it will be eliminated from the sounds we are hearing.
首先,舰长
First, the captain.
史波克
Mr. Spock.
最后,是我自己
And lastly, myself.
我们所有人都消了,除了传送室的工作人员
That's all of us, except the crewman in the Transporter Room.
史波克,消掉他的心跳声
Mr. Spock, eliminate his heartbeat.
那就是所有人了
That accounts for everyone.
芬尼
Finney.
定位这声音
Localise that.
B甲板,轮机室区域
B Deck. In or near Engineering.
封锁B甲板,18-Y到23-D区
Seal off B Deck, sections 18-Y through 23-D.
收到
Acknowledged.
所以芬尼还活着
So Finney is alive.
看起来是这样
It would seem so.
准将,这是我的私事
Commodore, this is my problem.
如果没人离开舰桥,我会十分感激
I would appreciate it if no one left the bridge.
塞缪尔·科格利去地上接詹姆·芬尼上船了
Sam Cogley had gone ashore to bring Jame Finney onboard.
我们都觉得詹姆在的话,处理芬尼会更容易
We both felt that Jame's presence would make Finney easier to handle
如果芬尼真的还活着的话
in the event Finney really were alive.
本
Ben.
本·芬尼
Ben Finney.
史波克,有异动
Mr. Spock, encountering variance.
抵消 - 什么意思?
Compensate. - What does that mean?
轨道开始衰变了
The orbit is beginning to decay.
本,你在哪儿?
Ben, where are you?
你好啊,舰长
Hello, captain.
无话可说么,舰长?
Nothing to say, captain?
很高兴你还活着
I'm glad you're alive.
觉得自己的职业生涯得到拯救
You mean you're relieved
所以你可以如释重负了
because you think your career is saved.
那你就错了
Well, you're wrong.
本
Ben.
本,还来得及,我们可以帮你
Ben, it's not too late. We can help you.
就像你一直以来帮我那样?
Like you helped me all along?
把我踩在脚下
Kept me down.
抢走了我的指挥棒
Robbed me of my own command.
我是个好长官,和你旗鼓相当
I'm a good officer. As good as you.
我观察了你好些年了
I've watched you for years.
英雄舰长寇克
The great Captain Kirk.
他们指示你对我动手脚
They told you to do it to me.
你们都阴谋陷害我,你们毁了我
You all conspired against me. You ruined me.
但是你不能再继续了
But you won't do it anymore.
把枪放下,本
Put the phaser down, Ben.
我不会杀你的,舰长
Oh, I wouldn't kill you, captain.
你自己的死对我来说一文不值
Your own death would mean too little to you.
但你的舰船——
But your ship--
我的舰船怎么了?
What about my ship?
它死了,我杀的
It's dead. I've killed it.
我破坏了你们的首要供能电路
I tapped out your primary energy circuits.
史波克,我们的轨道状况怎么样?
Mr. Spock. What's our orbit status?
衰变中,舰长 - 二级异动
Decaying, captain. - Variance at second level
恶化异常迅速
depreciating unusually fast.
你们断电了,我也对这船知根知底
You're out of power. I know this ship too.
进取号♥本该是我的
The Enterprise should've been mine.
你从我这里夺走了它
You kept me from it.
本
Ben.
为何要杀害无辜的人?
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表