剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
I'd like to stay.
求你了
Please?
打开你的心胸
Open your heart.
你会对我坦诚吗?
Will you open your heart?
会
Yes.
我想要拿下这艘飞船
I intend to take this ship.
你同意吗? - 请别让我…
Do you agree? - Please don't ask me to--
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
你不会伤害其他人吧?
You won't harm anyone?
你在质问我? - 没
Now you question me? - No.
你会帮我吗?
Will you assist me?
拜托,可汗,别让我… - 那滚吧
Please, Khan, don't ask-- - Leave me, then.
我说,滚
Go, I say.
不
No.
我保证
I promise.
一切顺从你的意思
I'll do anything you ask.
姓名:可汗,正如我们今天所知
Name: Khan, as we know him today.
姓名:可汗·努尼恩·辛格
Name: Khan Noonien Singh.
从1992年至1996年,从亚洲到中东
From 1992 through 1996, absolute ruler
是统治你们四分之一世界的独♥裁♥者
of more than a quarter of your world, from Asia through the Middle East.
最后被推♥翻♥的暴君
The last of the tyrants to be overthrown.
我必须承认,先生们
I must confess, gentlemen,
我一直暗地里敬佩这个人
I've always held a sneaking admiration for this one.
他是最优秀的暴君,也是最危险的
He was the best of the tyrants, and the most dangerous.
某种程度上,他们是超人类
They were supermen, in a sense.
强壮,勇敢,当然也野心勃勃
Stronger, braver, certainly more ambitious, more daring.
先生们,对这个独♥裁♥者不能抱有浪漫主义思想…
Gentlemen, this romanticism about a ruthless dictator is--
史波克,野蛮是人类固有的特征
Mr. Spock, we humans have a streak of barbarism in us.
尽管很可怕,但是事实
Appalling, but there, nevertheless.
他的统治下没有大屠♥杀♥
There were no massacres under his rule.
也没有自♥由♥ - 为了反击他才发动战争
And as little freedom. - No wars until he was attacked.
先生们
Gentlemen.
史波克,你误解我们了
Mr. Spock, you misunderstand us.
我们可以同时敬仰他和反对他
We can be against him and admire him, all at the same time.
不合逻辑 - 没错
Illogical. - Totally.
舰长呼叫
This is the captain.
对可汗房♥间实行24小时监控,马上执行
Put a 24-hour security on Mr. Khan's quarters, effective immediately.
抱歉,舰长,我…
I'm sorry, captain, I was...
…陷入沉思了
...lost in thought.
我的门
My door.
从外面反锁了,还有人守着
Locked from outside, a guard posted.
对可汗·努尼恩·辛格的特殊待遇
Unusual treatment for Khan Noonien Singh.
聪明
Excellent.
我想你是在电脑系统里找到的吧?
You identified me with your computer system, I imagine?
我现在就要你回答
I'd like those answers now.
首先…
First...
…你们星际旅行的目的
...the purpose of your star flight.
全新的生活,创造新世界的机会
A new life, a chance to build a world.
其他事情我想你也不明白
Other things I doubt you would understand.
为什么?
Why?
因为我不是控制遗传学的产物?
Because I'm not a product of controlled genetics?
舰长,虽然你的能力让我很感兴趣
Captain, although your abilities intrigue me...
你的精神和肉体上都更逊一筹
...you are quite honestly inferior. Mentally, physically.
实际上我很惊奇
In fact, I am surprised how little improvement
多年来人类改善不大
there has been in human evolution.
哦,技术有所进步…
Oh, there has been technical advancement...
…但人类本身进步太小
...but how little man himself has changed.
看来我们能在你们世纪做得更好,舰长
Yes, it appears we will do well in your century, captain.
还有其他问题吗?
Do you have any other questions?
谢谢
Thank you.
我已得到答案
They've all been answered.
让开
Move away.
奥托
Otto.
华金
Joaquin.
旅途结束了
The trip is over.
战争即将开始,只是这次,我们赢得的不是世界
The battle begins again. Only this time, it's not a world we'll win,
而是整个宇宙
it's a universe.
卡蒂
Kati.
航线正确,舰长,2级曲速 - 继续维持
On course, sir. Warp factor 2. - Maintain.
舰桥 - 舰长,门卫倒下了
Bridge. - Captain, security here.
可汗逃了
Khan's escaped.
打开安全警报 - 已开启,舰长
Sound security alert. - Security alert, captain.
遭到通信干扰,舰长
Communication channels are jammed, captain.
涡轮升降机不起作用
Turbo elevators inoperative.
遭到干扰,舰长
Jammed, captain.
大气控制器被切断了
Atmospheric controls cut off.
没用了,他们在轮机室获得了更高权限
Useless. They're on override in Engineering.
轮机室
Engineering.
史考特,这里是舰桥
Scotty, this is the bridge.
舰长!
Captain!
发生什么事了? - 他此时
What's going on down there? - He's not able to answer you
无法回答你,舰长
at the moment, captain.
你的船现在归我,我已经关闭了
Your ship is mine. I have shut off the life-support system
舰桥的生命支持系统
to your bridge,
关闭了你们的逃生通道
jammed up your exit routes.
欢迎你们来洽谈
I am willing to negotiate.
所有船舱覆盖类神经气体
Flood all decks with neural gas.
无法实施,入侵者破坏了系统
Impossible. Intruder control systems inoperative.
可汗对我们的技术手册研究得很透彻
Mr. Khan was very thorough in his study of our tech manuals.
联♥系♥星际基地12
Contact Starbase 12.
所有通道都被阻断,舰长
All channels are totally jammed, captain.
聪明,每个应急措施都预料到了
Brilliant. Every contingency anticipated.
里面的空气现在肯定很稀薄了
Your air should be getting quite thin by now.
你们投降吗? - 绝不
Do you surrender the bridge? - Negative.
聪明点,舰长
Academic, captain.
拒绝,舰桥上每个人都会窒息而死
Refuse, and every person on the bridge will suffocate.
星历3142.8
Stardate 3142.8.
他们控制了我的船
They have my ship...
抛弃了他们自己无用的飞船
...discarding their own worthless vessel.
舰桥现在仅剩少量空气
Only moments of air left on the bridge now.
应该嘉奖乌乎拉上尉
Commendations recommended for Lieutenant Uhura,
一级技术师哈里森和托雷
Technicians First Class Thule and Harrison...
斯皮内利上尉
...Lieutenant Spinelli...
当然还有史波克
...and of course, Mr. Spock.
我要负全部责任
I take full responsibility.
我尽…
I take full...
除了人以外…
Nothing ever changes...
其他事物一点没变
...except man.
你们获取了技术进步
Your technical accomplishments?
改进机械装置,生产效率可以翻倍
Improve a mechanical device and you may double productivity.
但若改进人类…
But improve man...
你会获得一千倍,我就是这样的人
...and you gain a thousandfold. I am such a man.
跟我一起
Join me.
我不会亏待你
I'll treat you well.
我需要你操纵这艘复杂的船只
I need your training to operate a vessel this complex.
寇克舰长在哪儿?
Where is Captain Kirk?
看来我犯了个严重的错
I see now I made one serious error.
你是通信官
You are the communications officer.
启动屏幕
Engage the viewing screen, please.
不!
No!
我应该意识到,让你们在舰桥上一起窒息
I should have realised that suffocating together on the bridge
可以创建你们之间的英雄情结
would create heroic camaraderie among you.
但要坐着袖手旁观
But it is quite a different thing to sit by
则困难许多
and watch it happening to someone else.
请看屏幕
Engage the viewing screen.
你应该很清楚这个医疗减压室吧,医生
I'm sure you recognise your medical decompression chamber here, doctor.
也知道那气压计的意味
And the meaning of that indicator.
你们的舰长将要死去
Your captain will die.
如果你加入我们,史波克先生
If you join me, Mr. Spock...
我会留他一命
...I will save his life.
我的飞船没什么用
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表