剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
Mr. Spock, give us a report on life beneath the surface.
在我们探测器的扫描范围之内,没有生命迹象
Within range of our sensors, there is no life,
地底下也没有这个殖民地
other than the accountable human residents of this colony
所谓的人类居民
beneath the surface.
至少没有我们知道的生命形式
At least no life as we know it.
我们不能靠走路一条通道一条通道的搜寻
We can't cover tunnel by tunnel on foot.
我们必须要重新开始生产
We must get production going again.
我们一定要开采到钚介钼
We must have that pergium.
舰长,如果我们能迫使那个生物再次出现…
Captain, if we could force another appearance of this creature...
每当那个生物出现,就会有人死亡
When that creature appears, men die.
隧♥道♥太多了
Too many tunnels.
我们不可能——
We couldn't possibly--
史波克先生,我们的探测器可以在相当远的距离
Mr. Spock, our sensors can pick up normal life functions
搜寻到正常生命形式的信♥号♥♥
at a considerable distance,
但是如果是非正常生命形式呢?
but what about abnormal life functions?
反应室出现了状况
Something's happening in the reactor room!
回到岗位上去
Back to your stations.
看那个
Look at that.
舰长,不要碰那个
I wouldn't touch it, captain.
它具有极强的腐蚀性
An extremely active corrosive.
痕迹上或许还残留有腐蚀性
Traces may linger.
寇克,快来!
Kirk, quickly!
整个反应堆的主循环泵不见了
The main circulating pump for the entire reactor, it's gone.
舰长,探测器显示门上面也有相同的物质
The same indications shown at the door, captain,
非常强的腐蚀性 - 有可以替换的东西吗?
a very strong corrosive. - Is there a replacement for that?
没有,这个反应堆过时了,但是从来没出过状况
No, none. It's outdated. But we've never had any trouble with it.
史波克,船上有吗?
Spock, onboard?
舰长,这件设备太古老了,没有合适的器件
Nothing for a device this antiquated, captain.
没有泵装置,这座反应堆会爆♥炸♥
Without the pump mechanism, the reactor will go supercritical.
这会污染半个星球,我们不能关闭它
It could poison half the planet. We can't shut it down.
它为整个殖民地提供热量、空气和生活补给
It provides heat and air and life support for the whole colony.
史波克先生,看来我们被给与了一次机会
Mr. Spock, we seem to have been given a choice.
要么死于窒息
Death by asphyxiation,
要么死于放射性污染
or death by radiation poisoning.
是一个PXK钚介钼反应堆吗?
A PXK pergium reactor?
长官,我们没有多余的这种类型的循环泵了
No, sir, we don't have any spare circulating pump for a thing like that.
我有20多年没见过PXK了
I haven't seen a PXK in 20 years.
你能制♥作♥一个吗?这很重要
Can you rig one up? It's vital.
嗯,长官,我或许能组装一个
Well, sir, I can put together some odds and ends,
但是不能持续太长时间
but it won't hold for long.
多久?
How long?
运气好的话,或许能坚持48小时
Forty-eight hours, maybe, with a bit of luck.
有48个小时总比没有强
Forty-eight hours is better than nothing.
带齐你要的东西,传送到这里来
Get together what you need and beam down here with it.
这是首要任务 - 好的,舰长
Top priority. - Aye, captain.
我这就下来,史考特,通话完毕
I'll be right down. Scott, out.
如果反应堆爆♥炸♥,会发生什么情况?
What happens when it breaks down?
幸运的话,我们会在那之前找到丢失的部分
Hopefully, we'll have found the missing part by then.
幸运的话?我觉得可能性很小 - 长官,我们必须那么做
Hopefully? Small chance. - We'll have to, chief.
也可以选择把你的人都传送到进取号♥上
The alternative is to evacuate all your people up to the Enterprise.
很多星球都依赖你
A dozen planets depend on you
为他们的反应堆提供钚介钼,他们已经在痛哭了
for pergium for their reactor. They're already screaming.
反应堆正在关闭,生命保障系统失灵——
Reactors closing down, life-support systems failing--
寇克,我很担心我在这里的下属
I'm concerned with my people right here, Kirk.
他们正面临着被杀
They're being murdered.
你一定要找到那个怪物,杀死它
You find that monster and kill it.
那个丢失的循环泵并不是无意中被拿走的
The missing pump was not taken by accident.
那是整个设备中极其重要的一部分
It was the one piece of equipment absolutely essential
对反应堆的运行至关重要
for the operation of the reactor.
你认为那个生物想把我们驱逐出这颗星球?
You think the creature is trying to push the colonists off the planet?
看起来是这样
It would seem so.
但是,为什么是现在呢,史波克先生?
But why now, Mr. Spock?
这些生产设备已经运行超过50年了
These production facilities have been in operation for over 50 years.
我不知道
I don't know.
但是有一种可能性
But there is a possibility.
是什么呢?
What's that?
据我们所知
Life, as we know it,
生命通常都是基于碳化合物的组合
is universally based on some combination of carbon compounds.
但是如果存在基于其他元素的生命形式呢?
But what if life exists based on another element?
比如说,硅元素
For instance, silicon.
史波克先生,你是在胡说
You're creating fantasies, Mr. Spock.
不一定,我听过基于硅元素生命形式的
Not necessarily. I've heard of the theoretical possibility
理论可能性
of life based on silicon.
但是基于硅元素的生命形式会是完全不同的形态
But silicon-based life would be of an entirely different order.
很可能我们的相位枪对它没有作用
It's possible that our phasers might not affect it.
当然不是一号♥相位枪,它比二号♥相位枪的威力要逊色的多
Certainly not phaser one, which is far less powerful than phaser two.
好的
All right.
这样怎么样?
How about this?
一个生活在我们星球深处的生物
A creature that lives deep in the planet below us,
在坚硬的岩石里筑巢
at home in solid rock.
我觉得为了生存
It seems to me that in order to survive,
它应该有某种形式的天然盔甲
it would have to have some form of natural armour plating.
这就能解释很多事情
It could explain much,
尤其是殖民地人员只配备了一号♥相位枪
especially since the colonists are armed only with phaser one.
但是我们有二号♥相位枪
But our people have phaser two.
而我能够对它进行调整,使之面对硅时更有威力
Which I could adjust to be more effective against silicon.
硅基生物在生理上是不可能的
Silicon-based life is physiologically impossible,
特别是在有氧的环境下
especially in an oxygen atmosphere.
医生,或许是这样的
It may be, doctor,
在这样的大气环境下,那个生物可以出现很短时间
that the creature can exist for brief periods in such an atmosphere
之后再回到自己的环境中
before returning to its own environment.
我还是认为你在异想天开
I still think you're imagining things.
医生,你或许是对的,但是至少我们有继续搜寻的方向了
You may be right, doctor, but at least there's something to go on.
史波克先生,通知乔托少校
Mr. Spock, have Lieutenant Commander Giotto
集♥合♥安♥全♥部♥队
assemble the security troops
并给他们配备二号♥相位枪
and arm them with phaser number two.
你要做适当的调整
You make the proper adjustments.
你看起来对这块石头很痴迷
You seem fascinated by this rock.
是的,舰长
Yes, captain.
你回想一下范登堡说的话
You recall that Vanderberg commented
在底层有成千上万个这种东西
there were thousands of these at a lower level.
就在那个生物首次出现前
The level which the machinery opened
机器所开启的那层
just prior to the first appearance of the creature.
他们有联♥系♥吗?
Do they tie in?
我不知道 - 那就推测一下
I don't know. - Speculate.
麦考伊医生已经取笑我了
I have already given Dr. McCoy sufficient cause for amusement.
我还是好好考虑一下这件事情的可能性
I would prefer to cogitate the possibilities for a time.
不要太长时间,史波克先生
A short time, Mr. Spock.
我们没多少时间了
We have very little.
怎么样了,史考特?
How's it going, Scotty?
嗯,长官,这简直就是堵漏工人的噩梦 但是它还能坚持一段时间
Well, sir, it's a plumber's nightmare, but it'll hold for a bit.
它一定要坚持更长时间
It has to hold longer than a bit.
对不起,长官,我尽力了
I'm sorry, sir, that's about the best I can do,
我保证它还不够好
and I guarantee it's not good enough.
我是寇克 - 舰长
Kirk here. - Captain,
安♥全♥部♥队已经在范登堡长官的办公室集♥合♥了
the security officers have gathered in Chief Vanderberg's office.
我会尽快赶到的,寇克,结束通话
I'll be right there. Kirk, out.
史考特,再加把劲
Scotty, ride herd on it.
良言相劝,细心呵护
Kind words, tender-loving care.
尽你一切所能,让它运转起来
Kiss it, baby it, flatter it if you have to, but keep it going.
我会尽力的,长官
I'll do what I can, sir.
你们要一层一层的进行,搜索通道的每寸地方
You'll proceed from level to level, checking out every foot of opening.
你们要寻找某种生物
You are searching for some sort of creature
它对相位枪有较强的抵抗性
which is highly resistant to phaser fire.
你们的相位枪要调到最大威力
Your phasers will be set on maximum.
要记住,已经有50个人死掉了,我不希望再有伤亡
And remember this, 50 people have died. I want no more deaths.
除了那个残忍♥的怪物
Except the bloody thing.
我不确定那个生物会不会一看到你们就发动进攻
The creature may or may not attack on sight.
但是,你们必须那样做
However, you must.
我们要尽快恢复生产,这很重要
It is vitally important that we get this installation back into production.
范登堡先生,我能问你
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表