剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
but we really do not need your protection.
我们是一个简朴的民族,舰长
We are a simple people, captain.
我们没有别人想要的东西
We have nothing that anybody could want.
你们所居住的星球,其地理位置具有战略意义
You have this planet and its strategic location.
我可以保证,如果你们不采取措施保护它
I assure you that if you don't take action to prevent it,
克林贡人绝对会在日出时刻对你们采取行动
the Klingons will move against you just as surely as your sun rises.
我们会帮助你们构建国防,建设设施
We will help you build defences, build facilities.
我们没有什么国防,我们也不需要
We have no defences, captain. Nor are any needed.
先生们
Gentlemen.
我亲眼目睹过克林贡人对其他星球的所作所为
I have seen what the Klingons do to planets like yours.
它们被组织成巨大的奴隶劳动集中营
They are organised into vast slave-labour camps.
你们将失去自♥由♥,以及所有财产
No freedoms whatsoever. Your goods will be confiscated.
他们会掳掠、杀害人♥质♥,推♥翻♥领导人
Hostages taken, killed. Your leaders confined.
你们如果生活在一个法制星球上,生活会好很多
You'd be far better off on a penal planet. Infinitely better off.
舰长,我们能看出你的担忧是诚挚的,我们很感动
Captain, we see that your concern is genuine. We are moved.
但我们要向你重申,我们并没有面临危险
But again, we assure you that we are in absolutely no danger.
如果有人面临危险,那是你,而我们对此感到担忧
If anybody is in danger, you are. And that concerns us greatly.
如果你能尽快回到星舰上,情况会好很多
It would be better if you return to your ship as soon as possible.
你一直坚持没有危险
You keep insisting that there's no danger.
而我一直在警告你,你能告诉我——
I keep assuring you that there is. Would you mind telling me--?
这是我们的生活方式,舰长
It is our way of life, captain.
而那将会是你们最先失去的
That's the first thing that would be lost.
对不起,先生们
Excuse me, gentlemen.
我是一名军人,不是外交官
I'm a soldier, not a diplomat.
我只懂得说实话
I can only tell you the truth.
如果你不介意,我们想讨论一下
If you will excuse us, captain, we will discuss your kind offer.
当然
Yes, certainly.
舰长,我们之前收到的关于这星球的
Captain, our information on these people and their culture
情报有误
was not correct.
这个原始社会并没有在向工业化发展
This is not a primitive society making progress toward mechanisation.
而是完全处于停滞状态
They are totally stagnant.
没有任何进步的痕迹
There is no evidence of any progress
从三录仪能探测到的最远年限起就是这样
as far back as my tricorder can register.
那不太可能 - 但事实就是如此
That doesn't seem likely. - Nevertheless, it is true.
在数万年以来
For tens of thousands of years,
就一直没有进步
there has been absolutely no advancement.
他们的居住环境没有明显变化
No significant change in their physical environment.
这是个典型的易被征服的文明
This is a laboratory specimen of an arrested culture.
谢谢你,史波克,这些信息或许会有用
Thank you, Mr. Spock. That might be useful.
我们讨论过了,舰长
We have discussed your offer, captain.
但我们仍然坚持我们的看法,我们没有面临危险
And our opinion is unchanged. We are in no danger.
我们感谢你们所愿意提供的帮助
We thank you for your kind offer of assistance,
但我们还是不能接受
although we must decline it.
我们强烈建议你们
And we strongly recommend that you leave Organia
在陷入困境之前离开奥伽尼亚
before you yourselves are endangered.
先生们,我希望你们能再考虑一下
Gentlemen, I must get you to reconsider.
我们能为你们带来很大的帮助
We can be of immense help to you.
除了军事支援
In addition to military aid,
我们可以向你们派送专家和技术人员
we can send you specialists, technicians.
教你们如何用同样的土地
We can show you how to feed a thousand people
生产1000倍的粮食,我们还可以帮你们建设学校
where one was fed before. We can help you build schools.
给年轻人教授最新的科学技术技能
Educate the young in the latest technological and scientific skills.
你们几乎没有公共设施
Your public facilities are almost nonexistent.
我们可以帮助你们改造世界
We can help you remake your world.
消灭疾病,饥饿,苦楚
End disease, hunger, hardship.
而我们需要的只是你们的同意
All we ask in return is that you let us help you. Now.
舰长,我想你并不了解我们
Captain, I can see that you do not understand us.
或许—— - 不好意思,先生
Perhaps-- - Excuse me, sir.
我是寇克
Kirk here.
舰长,一大群克林贡星舰出现了
Captain, a large number of Klingon vessels have just arrived.
他们正在向我们开火 - 确认无误吗?
They're opening fire. - Positive identification?
是的,长官,我打开了护盾,不能传送你们上来
Yes, sir. My screens are up. I can't drop them to beam you aboard.
苏鲁,执行命令
Mr. Sulu, follow your orders.
撤退,和司令部取得联♥系♥
Get out of here. Contact the fleet.
等你们有把握时再回来,呼叫完毕
Return if the odds are more equal. Kirk out.
先生们,你们坚持认为没有危险——
Gentlemen, you kept insisting that there was no danger--
是的,舰长,没有危险
That is correct, captain. There is no danger.
艾尔波恩,有八支星舰
Ayelborne, eight space vehicles
进入了我们的卫星轨道
have assumed orbit around our planet.
他们正在启动物质传送装置
They are activating their material transmission units.
我知道了,谢谢,特里非恩
Thank you, Trefayne.
他说的是真的吗?
Can you verify that?
我不知道,但那听起来很符合逻辑
Negative, captain, but it seems a logical development.
舰长,既然你已经走不了了
Captain, since it is too late for you to escape,
或许我们应该来保护你了
perhaps we should do something about protecting you.
如果你们刚才听进了我的话…
If you had listened to me...
我们必须确保你们不受伤害
We must be sure that you are not harmed.
艾尔波恩,有好几百人出现在了城♥堡♥附近
Ayelborne, several hundred men have appeared near the citadel.
他们带了很多武器
They bring many weapons.
他怎么知道?
How does he know that?
特里非恩的直觉很准
Our friend Trefayne is really quite intuitive.
你们可以相信他所说的话
You can rest assured that what he says is absolutely correct.
所以…
So...
…我们被困在这了
...we're stranded here.
被克林贡侵略军队困住了
In the middle of a Klingon occupation army.
是的
So it would seem.
情况有点糟糕
Not a very pleasant prospect.
你说话倒是挺擅长轻描淡写的,史波克
You have a gift for understatement, Mr. Spock.
真的挺糟糕的
It's not a very pleasant prospect at all.
舰长日志,星历3201.7
Captain's log, stardate 3201.7.
我和史波克被困在了奥伽尼亚
Mr. Spock and I are trapped on the planet Organia,
而它正处于被克林贡帝国
which is in the process of being occupied
征服的过程中
by the forces of the Klingon Empire.
奥伽尼亚人给我们提供了本地人服装
The Organians have provided us with native clothing
希望我们能被当作是本地人
in the hopes that we may be taken for Organians.
舰长,我们的相位枪不见了
Captain, our phasers are gone.
是你拿了吗? - 是的,舰长,我拿了
Did you take them? - Yes, captain, I took them.
我希望你能还给我们
I must ask you to return them.
抱歉,舰长,我不能还给你们
I'm sorry, captain. I cannot do that.
如果你们拥有了武装,你们或许会使用暴♥力♥
Were you armed, you might be tempted to use violence,
而我们不允许那种事发生
and that we cannot permit.
你,舰长,要伪装成一个奥伽尼亚人
You, captain, will pass as an Organian.
而史波克先生…
And Mr. Spock...
史波克先生就有点麻烦了
Mr. Spock presents a problem.
他的外表不像奥伽尼亚人
He does not look like an Organian.
或许可以伪装成瓦肯商人
A Vulcan trader, perhaps.
做药草生意的商人,对克林贡人没有威胁
A dealer in kevas and trillium. Harmless to the Klingons.
他们知道瓦肯星附属于联邦
They know that Vulcan is a member of the Federation.
瓦肯商人并不少见,舰长
Vulcan merchants are not uncommon, captain.
这个方法可行
It is a practical approach.
那你们呢?
What about the rest of you?
我们就一如既往
We shall continue as before.
没什么好怕的
We have nothing to fear.
但你们还有一些事不明白
You have a lot to learn, sir.
而如果我是对的,你们的学习过程会很不愉快
And if I know the Klingons, you'll be learning it the hard way.
这里是执政委员会吗?
This is the ruling council?
我是艾尔波恩,委员会的临时主席
I am Ayelborne, temporary head of the council.
欢迎你
I bid you welcome.
是的
No doubt you do.
我是柯尔,奥伽尼亚的军事统领
I am Kor, military governor of Organia.
你是谁?
Who are you?
他是巴罗纳,我们的一个公民领导
He is Baroner, one of our leading citizens.
他不会说话吗?
And he has no tongue?
我会说话
I have a tongue.
很好
Good.
我们会教你学会怎么说话
You will be taught how to use it.
你怎么不笑? - 什么?
Where is your smile? - My what?
他们那种愚蠢的笑容,你怎么没有
The stupid, idiotic smile everyone else seems to be wearing.
瓦肯人
A Vulcan.
你会说话吗?
Do you also have a tongue?
我叫史波克
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表