剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
That's all very well, but we don't have a substitute supply.
我们有,相位枪就是
Aye, we do. Our phasers.
我可以调一下,然后用它们的能量
I can adapt them and use their energy.
会花点时间,但能行
It'll take time, but it's possible.
问题是,这些枪正好是我们唯一的防身武器
Trouble is, they happen to be our only defence.
它们似乎同时也是我们仅存的希望了
They would also seem to be our only hope.
对
Aye.
文书,你的枪
Yeoman, your phaser.
可是万一那些东西又攻过来了呢?
But what if the creatures attack again?
至少几小时以内,他们不会进攻的
They won't attack for at least several hours.
到那时候,如果走运的话,我们已经走了
By then, with luck, we'll be gone.
如果我能充满的话,我们应该可以全员进入轨道
If I can get a full load, we should be able to achieve orbit with all hands.
并不是说我们能坚持很长时间
Not that we can maintain it long.
我们没必要坚持很长时间,史考特先生
We don't have to maintain it very long, Mr. Scott.
24小时之内,进取号♥就不得不放弃搜寻
In less than 24 hours, the Enterprise will be forced to abandon its search
以奔赴集结地
in order to make a rendezvous.
在那之后如果我们不能维持在轨道上
If we can't maintain orbit after that time,
结果也不会有差别
it won't make any difference.
不管是在衰减轨道上烧死,还是在这星球表面死去
If we burn up in a decaying orbit or die here on the planet's surface,
都是难逃一死
we shall surely die.
医生,你的枪
Doctor, your phaser.
去工作吧,史考特先生 - 遵命,长官
Go to work, Mr. Scott. - Aye, aye, sir.
它们顺利回归了,长官
They came back all right, sir.
我认为传送器现在能安全传送人类了
In my opinion, the transporters are now safe for human transport.
很好
Good.
我是舰长
This is the captain.
一,二,三号♥登陆队,来传送室报到
Landing parties one, two and three, report to Transporter Room
马上传送至星球表面
for immediate beaming-down to surface of the planet.
军械状态1-A
Ordnance condition 1-A.
舰长,这星球很大
Captain, it's a big planet.
我们的登陆队找到什么全凭运气
It'll be sheer luck if our landing parties find anything.
我靠的就是运气,上尉
I'm depending on luck, lieutenant.
这差不多是我们现在唯一有用的东西了
It's almost the only tool we have that'll work now.
请把枪带回去给史考特先生转换,医生
Take this back to Mr. Scott for conversion, please, doctor.
没人知道盖塔诺身上发生了什么事
Nobody knows what's happened to Gaetano,
而你却若无其事地把他的枪拿走了
and you hand over his phaser like nothing's happened at all.
把这把枪也给史考特先生,以防万一我回不去
And give this to Mr. Scott in the event I don't return.
你这是去哪儿?
And just where are you going?
对于盖塔诺先生的遭遇
I have a certain scientific curiosity
我有一种学术上的好奇心
about what's become of Mr. Gaetano.
请回飞船上去
Return to the ship, please.
我不明白
I don't know.
他会提着项上人头去寻找盖塔诺
He'll risk his neck locating Gaetano.
然后,如果找到了他,他很可能
Then, if he finds him, he's just as liable
命令他躲在自己身后
to order him to stay behind.
你说呢?
You tell me.
你是不是真的认为飞船能起飞?
Do you really think the ship will ever leave?
除非我们把这些枪弄回去,它飞不起来的
Well, it won't unless we get these phasers back.
瞧,史波克先生,他们并没害怕很长时间对吧?
Well, Mr. Spock, they didn't stay frightened very long, did they?
极不合理的反应
A most illogical reaction.
当我们展示了先进武器时,他们应该就逃跑了
When we demonstrated our superior weapons, they should have fled.
你是说他们应该尊敬我们?
You mean they should've respected us?
当然 - 史波克先生
Of course. - Mr. Spock,
尊敬是一个理性过程
respect is a rational process.
你是否考虑过他们也许会有情绪化的反应,怒火中烧?
Did it ever occur to you they might react emotionally, with anger?
医生,我无法为他们的不可预见性负责
Doctor, I’m not responsible for their unpredictability.
对任何有情感的人来说
They were perfectly predictable,
他们这是完全可预测的
to anyone with feeling.
你不妨承认吧,史波克先生
You might as well admit it, Mr. Spock.
你珍爱的逻辑把他们引到了这儿
Your precious logic brought them down on us.
他们为什么还没行动?
Why haven't they done anything?
他们在研究我们,暂时是
They're studying us, for the moment.
又一个预测,史波克先生?
Another prediction, Mr. Spock?
是我的想法,博马先生
My opinion, Mr. Boma.
关好窗!
Seal the windows!
研究我们吗,史波克先生?
Studying us, Mr. Spock?
看来他们学得倒挺快
They seem to learn rather quickly.
好吧,史波克,你掌握着所有答案,现在呢?
All right, Spock, you have all the answers. What now?
博马先生,你的语气越来越充满敌意
Mr. Boma, your tone is increasingly hostile.
充满敌意的并不仅仅是我的语气,史波克先生
My tone isn't the only thing that's hostile, Mr. Spock.
真奇怪,太不合理了
Curious. Most illogical.
我厌倦了你的逻辑
And I’m sick and tired of your logic.
我们可以利用一点灵感的
We could use a little inspiration.
奇怪
Strange.
每一步我都做出了正确合理的决定
Step by step, I've made the correct and logical decisions.
仍然有两人死亡
And yet two men have died.
你还领来了我们毛茸茸的朋友
You've brought our furry friends down on us.
对,看来我的确是对他们判断错误
Yes, I do seem to have miscalculated regarding them
也没有算到你们的怨恨
and inculcated resentment on your parts.
部分的总和不可能大于总体
The sum of the parts cannot be greater than the whole.
少一点分♥析♥,多一点行动,这才是我们需要的,史波克先生
A little less analysis and more action. That's what we need, Mr. Spock.
还有多久,史考特先生 - 一小时,也许两小时
How much longer, Mr. Scott? - Another hour, maybe two.
这可太久了
That won't be long enough.
医生,相位枪只能用这么快了
Doctor, a phaser can only drain so fast.
你觉得这些板子这样能撑多久?
How long do you think those plates will hold out under this?
必须得做点什么
We've gotta do something.
那你就有得忙了
You've got your hands full.
舰长日志,星历2823.1
Captain's log, stardate 2823.1.
登陆队已经踏上金牛座2号♥星
Our landing parties are on the surface of Taurus II,
我们仍然期盼着
and we continue to hope.
随着离子风暴渐渐散去
Instruments are only slowly returning to an operable condition
仪器慢慢地回到可操作状态
as the ion storm slowly disperses.
在舰上我们只能无助地等待
On the ship, we can only wait helplessly.
传感器区有什么消息?
What word from the Sensor Section?
上一个报告说收到了读数…
At last report they were getting readings--
我对上一个报告没兴趣,我想知道的是现在
I'm not interested in the last report. I wanna know now.
好的,长官 - 你还有2小时
Yes, sir. - You have two hours
加43分钟,舰长
and 43 minutes, captain.
剩下多少时间我心知肚明,专员先生
I'm perfectly aware of how much time I have left, commissioner.
很好,但是我还是会不断提醒你的
I am delighted. However, I shall continue to remind you.
悉随尊便
You do that.
长官,传感器区域报告
Sir, Sensor Section reporting.
静电干扰仍然造成虚像
Static interference still creating false images.
估计80%不可靠
Estimates 80 percent undependable.
无线电通讯呢? - 缓慢恢复中
What about radio communication? - Clearing slowly.
还无法传送或接收
Still incapable of transmission or reception.
打算怎么办?
What do you intend to do?
干什么?我要继续搜索,一寸寸的
Do? I intend to continue the search, foot by foot, inch by inch,
如有必要甚至用烛火
by candlelight if necessary,
直到最后一刻
until the last possible moment.
如果你能不干涉我在船上的职务,我会很感激的
And if you'd keep your nose off my bridge, I'd be thankful.
船长,我确信当局会满意你所做出的努力的
I'm sure the authorities will be pleased by your diligence, captain.
但是我不确定他们是否会欣赏你
I'm not sure they'll appreciate the way you address
对一个高级专员说话的方式
a high commissioner.
菲利斯先生,我才是这里的指挥官
I'm in command here, Mr. Ferris.
是的,舰长
You are, captain.
你只剩下2小时42分钟了
For another two hours and 42 minutes.
史考特先生,飞船的电池还剩下多少?
Mr. Scott, how much power do we have left in the ship's batteries?
嗯,它们没被损坏
Well, they're in good shape,
但是,如果要想使飞船升空,电量还不足
but they won't lift us off, if that's what you're getting at.
电池能连接到飞船的外壳吗?
Will they electrify the exterior of this ship?
是的,史波克先生 - 好的,去做
That they will, Mr. Spock. - All right, go.
到飞船的中♥央♥去,不要碰舱壁
Get to the centre of the ship. Don't touch the plates.
不要让自己触电了
Be sure you're insulated.
预备,史波克,好了吗?
Stand by. Are you ready, Scott?
好了,史波克先生 - 好的,行动吧
Ready, Mr. Spock. - All right, go.
再来
Again.
我不能再继续了,不然会着火的
I daren't use any more, not and be sure of ignition.
史考特先生,我也认为足够了
I believe we've used enough, Mr. Scott.
我建议继续使用相位枪提供能量
I suggest you continue draining the phasers.
电击一定起作用了 - 暂时的
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表