剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
Heart, lungs, excellent.
协调度极佳
Coordination, excellent.
神经反射正常
Reflexes, excellent.
如果所有人都像他们这样,我就可以扔掉行医执照了
If there were many more of them, I could throw away my shingle.
我是寇克
Kirk here.
我是史波克,舰长
Spock here, captain.
除了殖民地居民
There seems to be a total absence of life on the planet
以及各种植被
with the exception of the colonists themselves
这颗星球上似乎没有其他生物
and various types of flora.
这和苏鲁的观察一致
Sulu had the same observation.
怎么回事?
Any explanations?
现在还不清楚,长官
Not at the moment, sir.
我正在使用三录仪进行各种测试
I'm conducting various tests with the tricorder,
但还没得到结论
but results are inconclusive.
很好,继续进行调查,寇克呼叫完毕
Very well. Continue investigations. Kirk out.
没有动物,真是奇怪
No animals. That's peculiar.
没错,而且根据记录
Yes, especially in view of the fact
他们曾经饲养过一些动物
that the records of this expedition indicate that they did have some
用于繁殖、食用
for breeding and food purposes.
显然,它们都没能活下来
Apparently, none of them survived.
我想看看他们的医疗记录
I'd like to see the medical records on the expedition.
是的,我想你应该看看
Yes, I thought you might.
舰长,我在找你呢
Captain, I've been looking for you.
你还没参观过我们的田地和作物吧
You haven't seen our fields and crops.
我想带你们去看看我们的成果
I'd like to show you and the doctor what we've accomplished here.
我恐怕要失陪了
I'm afraid I'll have to bow out.
我还要继续做一些医学检测
I have to continue with these medical examinations.
但如果我发现其他人
However, if I find everyone else's health
也和你一样健康的话,我…
to be as perfect as yours, I...
他就要扔掉他的行医执照了
He promised to throw away his shingle.
我恐怕你是找不到病人了
Well, you'll find no weaklings here.
舰长,请
Captain?
这就是答案,舰长
This is the reason, captain.
所有作物都能在这种土壤中生长
This soil will grow anything we plant in it.
这是一个完美的世界
It's a perfect world.
气候温和
We have a moderate climate.
全年都有适度的降水
Moderate rains all year round.
能为我们提供需要的一切
It gives us all we need.
就像是伊甸园 - 舰长,打扰一下
It is perfect. - Pardon me, captain.
生物报告出来了,长官
Biology report ready, sir.
我有事失陪了,舰长
Well, I have work to tend to myself, captain.
说吧,上尉
Go ahead, lieutenant.
桑多瓦尔说他们能种植任何作物
I heard Sandoval saying they could grow anything here.
事实的确如此,谷类、马铃薯、豆类
That's true, sir. They've got a variety of crops in. Grains, potatoes, beans.
你想说什么
Make your point.
对于一个农业殖民地来说
Well, sir, for an agricultural colony,
他们的耕种面♥积♥太小了
they actually have very little acreage planted.
生产的粮食仅够维持生活,几乎没有剩余
There's enough to sustain the colony, but very little more.
这一切实在太奇怪了
It's like a jigsaw puzzle, all one colour.
而我们一点头绪都没有
No key to where the pieces fit in.
到底是怎么回事?
Why?
我是寇克 - 我是麦考伊,吉姆
Kirk here. - This is McCoy, Jim.
我想你最好回来一下 - 出什么事了吗?
I think you better get back here. - Trouble?
没有,但我想让你亲眼看看
No, but I'd like you to see this for yourself.
来了
On my way.
桑多瓦尔的医疗记录显示
Sandoval's medical record
4年前,当此次殖民行动开始时
four years ago, when the expedition left Earth.
仪器检测出了他肺部的疤痕
He registered scar tissue on his lungs
那是他小时候患大叶性肺炎时留下的
from lobar pneumonia suffered when he was a child.
除了切掉阑尾他没动过大手术
No major operations, but there was an appendectomy.
还接受了计划免疫
Received all required inoculations, et cetera.
这有什么奇怪的?
What's so strange about that?
没有
Nothing.
但不到2个小时前我检查过他
But I examined that man not more than two hours ago.
你知道结果如何吗?
And you know what his readings were?
一切都很完美
Perfect, perfect and perfect.
就像这里的其他人一样
Just like everyone else I've examined here.
是仪器发生故障了吗?
Instrument malfunction?
没有,我用它来检测自己的情况
No, I thought of that, and I tested it on myself.
它准确地记录了我的扁桃体切除史
It accurately recorded my lack of tonsils
还有两处肋骨骨折
and those two broken ribs I had once.
它没有检测到桑多瓦尔肺部的瘢痕
It did not record the scar tissue on Sandoval's lungs.
但却检测到他体内有一条健康的阑尾
But it did record a healthy appendix
而那本不应该存在
where one was supposedly removed.
连虫子都没有一条
Nothing. Not even insects.
但作物却在生长,而你们也能在博托射线照射下存活
Yet your plants grow, and you've survived exposure to Berthold rays.
这是可以解释的
That can be explained.
请告诉我
Please do.
再等等吧
Later.
我无法了解为什么女性
I've never understood the female capacity
要回避正面回答问题
to avoid a direct answer to any question.
我也不了解你
And I never understood you.
直到现在
Until now.
从未有人能进入你的内心
There was always a place in here where no one could come.
你总是一副扑克脸
There was only the face you allow people to see.
别人只能看到你的一面
Only one side you'd allow them to know.
我想知道你们
I would like to know how your people
是如何活下来的
have managed to survive here.
我好想你
I missed you.
理论上讲,你们不应该能活下来
Logically, you should all be dead.
如果我解答了你的疑惑
If I tell you how we survived,
你会试着了解我们对这里的生活
will you try to understand how we feel about our life here?
以及对彼此的感受吗?
About each other?
我不知感情为何物,我是个科学家
Emotions are alien to me, I'm a scientist.
你也许骗得过
Someone else might believe that.
你的船员,舰长,或是其他人
Your shipmates, your captain.
但你骗不了我
But not me.
跟我来
Come.
桑多瓦尔先生
Mr. Sandoval, within the hour,
我刚收到来自星舰指挥部的命令
I've received orders from Starfleet Command
需要撤离殖民地所有居民
to evacuate all personnel from this colony.
所以,你应该通知他们开始准备
Naturally, you'll inform your people to begin preparations.
我们会在进取号♥上为你们提供食宿
We will have accommodations for you aboard the Enterprise.
我拒绝
No.
先生,这并不是我自己的主意
It's not an arbitrary decision on my part, sir.
这是我需要执行的命令
I have my orders.
舰长,这条命令完全是多余的
Captain, it's entirely unnecessary.
我们在这里很安全
We're in no danger here.
我们已经向你解释过博托射线的危害了
We've explained the Berthold rays to you and their effect.
难道你还不清楚吗?
Can't you understand?
医生,我怎么才能让你明白呢?
Doctor, how can l make you understand?
你的仪器已经显示,我们全员都非常健康
Your own instruments have shown that we're all in perfect health.
没有人因为射线而死去
We've had no deaths here.
那你们的牲畜呢?
What about your animals?
我们是素食者
We're vegetarians.
你还没有回答我的问题
That doesn't answer my question, sir.
为什么你们的牲畜都死了?
Why did all your animals die?
舰长,请不要在意这些细枝末节
Captain, you stress very unimportant matters.
我们是不会离开的
We will not leave.
快到了
It's not much further.
你还没告诉我这是什么
You've not yet explained the nature of this thing.
那并不重要
Its basic properties and elements are not important.
重要的是它给我们带来了生命,和平,还有爱
What is important is, it gives life, peace, love.
你所说的…
What you're describing...
…该不会是镇静剂吧
...was once known in the vernacular as a happiness pill.
你是个科学家,应该明白那不能用来抵抗射线
And you, as a scientist, should know that that's not possible.
过来
Come.
我是首批发现
I was one of the first to find them.
这些孢子的人
The spores.
孢子?
Spores?
不
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表