剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
我觉得我欠你看它一眼
I think I owe you a look at it.
好的,长官
Yes, sir.
舰长,请求允许到… - 拒绝
Captain, request permission to... - Denied.
如果我判断失误,如果这是陷阱,我需要你在这里
If I'm wrong, if it's a trap, I want you here.
传送器准备好了吗? - 是的,长官,但是有风险
Transporter ready? - Well, yes, sir. But it's risky.
我们已经锁定了一个看起来像主甲板的地方
We're locked in on what appears to be a main deck.
空气成分? - 可以呼吸
Air sample? - Breathable.
事实上,比我们这里的氧气含量还高点
In fact, a slightly higher oxygen content than our own.
通讯器 - 好的
Communicator. - Good.
相位武器 - 谢谢你,史考特,准备好了吗,医生?
Phaser weapon. - Thank you, Scotty. Ready, doctor?
没有,但什么都阻止不了你了
No, but you won't let that stop you.
弯下身子,先生们
Bend low, gentlemen.
读数显示那里的空间很狭小
It reads pretty cramped over there.
准备传送 - 开始
Ready to transport. - Energize.
这是个假人
It's a dummy.
一种木偶
A puppet of some kind.
我是巴洛,欢迎上船
I'm Balok. Welcome aboard.
我是寇克舰长 - 还有麦考伊和贝利
I'm Captain Kirk. - And McCoy and Bailey.
坐,别客气
Sit. Be comfortable.
不要客气,坐吧
Go ahead, be seated.
喝点什么
We must drink.
这是氚雅
This is tranya.
我希望你们也喜欢它的味道
I hope you relish it as much as I.
巴洛指挥官…
Commander Balok...
我知道,知道,你有很多问题
I know, I know. A thousand questions.
但是,先喝氚雅
But first, the tranya.
先生们
Gentlemen.
指挥官,那个木偶…
Commander, that puppet...
另一个我,可以这么说
My alter ego, so to speak.
他相当于你们文化中的坏人
In your culture, he would be Mr. Hyde to my Jekyll.
你必须承认,他很有效
You must admit, he's effective.
你是不会被我的样子吓到的
You would never have been frightened by me.
我觉得我的求救信♥号♥♥很聪明
And I thought my distress signal quite clever.
这都是为了测试你们
It was a pleasure testing you.
测试我们?
Testing us?
我明白了
I see.
我必须要弄清楚你们的真实目的
I had to discover your real intentions.
但是你探测了我们的记忆数据库
But you probed our memory banks.
那些记录也可能是你们的陷阱
Your records could have been a deception on your part.
那你的船员呢?
And your crew?
我没有船员,医生,我控制一切
I have no crew, doctor. I run everything.
从这艘小船里面控制整个复合体
This entire complex from this small ship.
但是我也想要有人陪伴,可以对话
But I miss company, conversation.
就算是外星人也欢迎
Even an alien would be welcome.
也许你可能留下一个人陪我一段时间
Perhaps one of your men for some period of time.
进行信息和文化交流
An exchange of information, cultures.
是的,我们肯定都会受益
Yes, both our cultures would benefit.
你知道我们在哪可以找到自愿者吗,贝利?
Do you know where we can find a volunteer, Mr. Bailey?
我,长官,我愿意
Me, sir. I'd like to volunteer.
你代表了地球的最高水平?
You represent Earth's best then?
不,先生,我不能,我常犯错
No, sir, I'm not. I'll make plenty of mistakes.
但是你会通过这些了解我们更多
But you'd find out more about us that way.
作为回报,我会得到一个更好的军官
And I'd get a better officer in return.
明白了
I see.
我们思维差不多,舰长,你和我
We think much alike, captain, you and I.
现在,在我召回费赛睿思号♥前
Now, before I bring back the Fesarius,
让我带你看看我的飞船
let me show you my vessel.
这种机会不常有哦
It is not often I have this pleasure.
是的,我们很像,舰长
Yes, we're very much alike, captain.
都为自己的飞船而自豪
Both proud of our ships.
本集结束
=The Last Fantasy=-
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表