剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
scout out the area, keeping in visual contact with the ship.
遵命长官
Aye, aye, sir.
你觉得我们联♥系♥到进取号♥的概率有多大?
What do you think our chances are of contacting the Enterprise?
以目前的情况,几乎不可能
Under present conditions, extremely poor.
不过他们会来找我们的
But they'll be looking for us.
如果离子化作用范围如我所猜的一样,医生
If the ionization effect is as widespread as I believe it is, doctor,
他们将无法用仪器找我们了
they'll be searching for us without instrumentation.
只能用肉眼
By visual contact only.
同时,这个星球还很大
On those terms, this is a very large planet.
你觉得他们找不到我们?
Then you don't think they'll find us?
只要我们在陆地上,就悬了
Not as long as we're grounded.
我们可能在这里待很久,医生
We may be here for a very long time, doctor.
没有回音,舰长
Nothing, captain.
苏鲁 - 什么,舰长?
Mr. Sulu. - Yes, captain?
扫描仪上显示什么了吗? - 无法♥正♥常工作,长官
Anything on your scanners? - Totally inoperative, sir.
没有任何读数
No readings at all. - Have you tried
试过增加辅助电源吗? - 是的,长官,没变化
tying into the auxiliary power? - Yes, sir. No change.
舰长呼叫传送室
Transporter Room. This is the captain speaking.
传送器能传送了吗?
Are the transporters beaming up yet?
还有些问题,舰长
Not 1 00 percent, captain.
我们传输了一些惰性材料
We beamed down some inert material, but it came back
不过它们回来时七零八落
in a dissociated condition.
我们现在还不敢传送人
We wouldn't dare try it with people.
谢谢
Thank you.
舰长呼叫飞行甲板
This is the captain speaking.
准备立即发射哥伦布号♥
Flight deck, prepare Columbus for immediate exit
对行星表面进行搜索
for a search of the planet's surface.
联♥系♥苏鲁以获取坐标,谢谢
Correlate coordinates with Mr. Sulu. Thank you.
有反应吗,乌乎拉?
Anything, Uhura?
所有不同波长的信♥号♥♥都被离子化了,长官
All wavelengths dominated by ionization effect, sir.
信♥号♥♥被阻断了,也无法接收
Transmission is blocked, reception impossible.
舰长
Well, captain...
我们可以持续搜寻到星历2823.8,专员
We have until 2823.8 to continue the search, commissioner.
你真以为你有这么好运气?
You don't really think you'll have any luck, do you?
这些人是我的朋友和船员
Look, these people are my friends and my shipmates.
我坚持此舰继续搜索
I intend to continue this ship's search for them
不到最后一刻不罢休
until the last possible moment.
那好吧,舰长
Very well, captain.
不过一秒都不得超过那个期限
But not one second beyond that moment.
明白吗?
Is that clear?
如果还不清楚,我建议你看看规章第19册,433章,12段…
If it isn't, I suggest you look at book 19, section 433, paragraph 12--
我很熟悉这些条例,专员
I'm familiar with the regulations, commissioner.
我也非常清楚您的权力
I know all about your authority.
发射哥伦布号♥穿梭机
Launch shuttlecraft Columbus.
好吧,对于现状我无话可说
Well, I can't say much for the circumstances,
不过至少你的机会来了
but at least it's your big chance.
我的机会?什么机会?医生? - 指挥权啊
My big chance? For what, doctor? - Command.
我知道,史波克先生
Oh, I know you, Mr. Spock.
你从没说,但是你一直认为
You've never voiced it, but you've always thought that logic
逻辑是指挥最好的基础,对吧?
was the best basis on which to build command. Am I right?
我是个讲逻辑的人,医生
I am a logical man, doctor.
这次要脱离险境可不只靠逻辑
Well, it'll take more than logic to get us out of this.
也许吧,医生,可我知道没有更好的办法了
Perhaps, doctor, but I know of no better way to begin.
我知道甚至在这样的情况下
I realise that command does have its fascinations,
指挥权也有其独特的魅力
even under circumstances such as these.
不过我既不享受指挥
But I neither enjoy the idea of command,
也不害怕指挥
nor am I frightened of it.
但就有这么个概念
It simply exists.
我只会依着我的逻辑走
And I will do whatever logically needs to be done.
失陪了
Excuse me.
情况不妙,史波克先生 - 怎么了?
Very bad, Mr. Spock. - In what way?
我们损失了大量燃料
We've lost a great deal of fuel.
我们没可能达到逃逸速度
We have no chance at all to reach escape velocity.
如果我们要进入环绕轨道,就必须减轻
And if we ever hope to make orbit, we'll have to lighten our load
至少500磅载重量
by at least 500 pounds.
也就是三名成人重量
The weight of three grown men.
可以那么说
You could put it that way.
或者说同样重量的设备
Or the equivalent weight in equipment.
麦考伊医生,除非极个别例外
Dr. McCoy, with very few exceptions, we use virtually every piece
我们要用船上的每件设备来进入轨道
of equipment aboard this craft in attaining orbit.
除了乘客外,没有额外的重量
There is very little excess weight, except among the passengers.
你是指我们有三个人要留在这星球上
You mean three of us must stay behind.
如果情况没有显著改观的话,是的
Unless the situation changes radically, yes.
谁来选人呢?
And who is to choose?
作为指挥官,我会选定人
As commanding officer, the choice will be mine.
你不会想抽签吧?
You wouldn't be interested in drawing lots?
很奇怪的提案,博马先生,但我认为
A very quaint idea, Mr. Boma, but I do believe I’m better qualified
由我来选比随机选人更有效
to make the selection than any random drawing of lots.
那好,史波克先生,谁?
All right, Mr. Spock, who?
我的选择会是依从逻辑的
My choice will be a logical one,
逻辑选择
arrived at through logical means.
史波克,生死攸关没有所谓逻辑
Mr. Spock, life and death are seldom logical.
不过达到目标必须理智,医生
But attaining a desired goal always is, doctor.
先生们,我建议我们出去
Now, gentlemen, I suggest we move outside
对船体做一个彻查
to make a further examination of the hull
以防我们忽略了任何小损伤
in the event we've overlooked any minor damage.
要说有什么问题被忽略的话
If any minor damage was overlooked,
大概是他脑子出问题了吧
it was when they put his head together.
不是他脑袋,博马先生
Not his head, Mr. Boma.
是他的心
His heart.
什么东西?
What is it?
不知道,从上面发出的声音
I don't know. It’s from up there.
不,是从后面发出的
No, it's from back there.
我们周围到处都是这声音
It's everywhere. It's all around us.
我们快离开这
Let's get out of here.
走,博马
Come on, Boma.
什么东西?
What was it?
有个很大很恐怖的东西
Something huge, terrible.
在上面,我想我打中它了
Up there. I think I hit it.
你看到那是什么东西了吗?
Did you see what it was?
隐隐约约,像只巨型猩猩
Vaguely. It was like a giant ape.
可怜的拉蒂莫
Poor Latimer.
至少他没受多少痛苦
Well, at least it was quick for him.
我们会没事的
We'll get off all right.
没东西 - 我说了,有
Nothing there. - I tell you, there was.
我不怀疑你说的 - 那里肯定有什么东西在
I don't doubt your word. - Well, there must be something.
我发誓我打中它了
I swear I hit it.
伏尔松之矛 - 什么?
Folsom point. - Sir?
我说这个十分像西历1925年
This. A remarkable resemblance to the Folsom point,
在美国北部新墨西哥州
discovered 1925, Old World calendar.
发现的伏尔松之茅
New Mexico, North America.
我觉得矛柄更原始些
A bit more crude about the shaft, I believe.
十分笨重
Not very efficient.
“十分笨重”,你就想说这个?
"Not very efficient." Is that all you have to say?
我说错了吗,博马先生
Am I in error, Mr. Boma?
你说的永远对,行了吧
You, err? Impossible.
那怎么了,博马先生
Then what, Mr. Boma?
有个人死在这儿
There's a man lying there dead,
你却在讨论石矛?
and you talk about stone spears.
那拉蒂莫怎么办?
What about Latimer?
我对逝者的关心并不能让他复生,博马先生
My concern for the dead will not bring him back to life, Mr. Boma.
史波克先生
Mr. Spock,
以效率标准而言
in the interest of efficiency,
我觉得不应该把他的尸体留在这儿
I don't think we should leave his body here.
把他带回飞船应该不会影响修理工作
Bringing him back to the ship should not interfere with our repair efforts.
如果你们需要帮手,我可以… - 我们来就行
If you need assistance, I’ll-- - We'll do it.
帮我抬一下拉蒂莫好吗?
Give me a hand with Latimer, will you?
舰长日志,星历2822.3
Captain's log, stardate 2822.3.
我们仍在搜寻
We continue to search,
但每过一秒我都愈发抵挡不了
but I find it more difficult each moment
徒劳无功的窒息感
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表