剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
Damage-control reports, all stations.
重力控制系统转换为备用能源
Gravity control switching to batteries.
有东西击中了我
Something hit me.
像是电击
Like an electrical charge.
他还活着,只是被击昏了
He's alive. Appears to be in shock.
三层甲板工程部,能否提交损坏报告?
Engineering Deck 3. Can you give a damage report?
切断传感光束,偏转器功率全开
Cut the sensor beams. Full power on the deflectors.
长官,主引擎离线,现已启用应急备用能源
Main engines are out, sir. We're on emergency power cells.
九名舰员身亡 - 重力值降至0.8
Casualties: nine dead. - Gravity is down to 0.8.
全船注意,这里是舰桥工程部,进入三♥级♥戒备
All decks, this is Bridge Engineering. Go to emergency condition three.
加里?
Gary?
加里,你还好吧?
Gary, you all right?
吉姆,不知道怎么了,我有些发虚,但是…
I'm a little weak for some reason, Jim, but...
…现在感觉好多了
...I feel all right now.
舰长日志,星历1312.9
Captain's log, stardate 1312.9.
舰船目前只能靠脉冲动力返回星系
Ship's condition: heading back on impulse power only.
主引擎烧毁
Main engines: burned out.
无法进行曲速飞行
The ship's space-warp ability: gone.
几天便能到达的地球基地
Earth bases, which were only days away,
现在需要几年
are now years in the distance.
目前我们最关心的问题是,究竟是什么摧毁了勇士号♥?
Our overriding question now is what destroyed the Valiant?
像我们一样,他们从死亡线上侥幸逃脱
They lived through the barrier, just as we have.
之后他们遭遇了什么?
what happened to them after that?
(伊丽莎白·德纳博士)
(超感知能力等级高于平均水平…选择成为心理医生…)
(加里·米歇尔上尉)
(超感知能力等级异常高于平均水平…)
长官,验尸报告
Autopsy report, sir.
每具尸体的神经回路都受到了损坏
Each case showed damage to the body's neural circuit.
大脑中的某个区域被烧毁
An area of the brain was burned out.
你呢,一切正常? - 很好,米歇尔也是
And you? Are you feeling all right? - Yes. Mitchell too.
除了他的眼睛
Except for his eyes.
我们正在检查原因
We're trying to find a reason for that now,
以及为什么只有一部分舰员受到了影响
and why, out of our whole crew, only certain people were affected.
医生,我认为答案很简单
I think we've found that answer, doctor.
你曾说那些测试
You mentioned that tests show
表明你有很高的超感知觉能力
that you have a high degree of extrasensory perception.
其它舰员也是
So do the records of the others.
加里·米歇尔的得分最高
Gary Mitchell has the highest ESPer rating of all.
如果你在暗示我很危险…
If you're suggesting there's anything dangerous--
勇士号♥被摧毁之前
Before the Valiant was destroyed,
舰长曾疯狂搜寻舰员的超感知觉信息
its captain was frantically searching for ESP information on his crew.
超感者不过是能心灵感应的普通人
ESPers are simply people with flashes of insight.
有的人还能透视固体
Are there not also those who seem to see through solid objects,
令物体自燃呢
cause fires to start spontaneously?
这不足以让超感知觉者成为危险份子
There's nothing about it that could possibly make a person dangerous.
德纳医生指的是普通的超感知觉能力
Dr. Dehner is speaking of normal ESP power.
也许你知道不一般的
Perhaps you know of another kind.
医生,我们真的能够肯定,当真没有其它类型吗?
Do we know for sure, doctor, that there isn't another kind?
(呼吸 脉搏)
你好,吉姆
Hello, Jim.
你满面愁容啊
Hey, you look worried.
自从天津四的那晚开始我就一直担心你
I've been worried about you ever since that night on Deneb IV.
对啊,那是颗新星
Yeah, she was nova, that one.
这次没那么多后遗症了
Not nearly as many after-effects this time.
除了眼睛
Except for the eyes.
刮胡子的时候我老觉得它们盯着我
They kind of stare back at me when I'm shaving.
感觉哪里不对劲吗?
Do you feel any different?
在某种程度上,现在再好不过了
Well, in a way, I feel better than I've ever felt before in my life.
其实还获益匪浅
Actually seems to have done me some good.
怎么讲?
How?
我总算有机会拜读那些你最爱的大部头
Well, I'm getting a chance to read some of that long-hair stuff you like.
伙计,我还记得你在星舰学院那会儿
Hey, man, I remember you back at the Academy:
你就是个移♥动♥图书馆
A stack of books with legs.
学长们对我说的第一件事就是
The first thing I ever heard from an upperclassman was,
小心寇克上尉,在他的课上要么思考要么绝望
"Watch out for Lieutenant Kirk. In his class, you either think or sink."
没那么糟糕吧
I wasn't that bad, was I?
要不是我看上了那个金发小美女研究员…
If I hadn't aimed that little blond lab technician at you...
什么?你计划好的?
You what? You planned that?
你不是想让我思考吗?
Well, you wanted me to think, didn't you?
我对她发起了攻势
I outlined her whole campaign for her.
我差点就娶了她
I almost married her.
最好对我好点
Better be good to me.
在病房♥里我都比你聪明
I'm getting even better ideas here.
你?斯宾诺沙[哲学家]?
You? Spinoza?
一旦你研究他就会发现他有些单纯,可以说是幼稚
Once you get into him, he's rather simple, though. Childish, almost.
我完全不能同意他的看法 - 继续说
I don't agree with him at all. - Go on.
嘿…我是说我好多了,什么时候复职?
Hey, I'm trying to tell you I feel fine. When do I go back on duty?
我得让德纳医生再观察你一段时间
I'm gonna ask Dr. Dehner to keep you under observation for a while.
船上这么多女的
With almost 100 women on board,
你就不能换个人,亲爱的舰长?
you can do better than that, friend captain.
就当是个挑战吧
Consider it a challenge.
这可不够朋友
That doesn't seem very friendly.
我是否说过你最好…
Didn't I say you'd better...
对我好点?
...be good to me?
他的阅读速度又变快了
He's reading faster now than just a few moments ago.
他还是你认识的加里·米歇尔吗?
Is that Gary Mitchell, the one you used to know?
24小时监视医务室
Put a 24-hour watch on Sickbay.
从头到脚把他检查一遍
Fullest possible range of examinations and tests.
好极了
Perfect, perfect.
我从未遇过你这样的病人,加里
I've never had a patient like you, Gary.
再健康的人都有些小毛病
Even the healthiest are generally off on some reading.
你一直反感我,米歇尔上尉
I know you don't particularly like me, Mr. Mitchell,
何不既来之则安之?
but since I am assigned here, can we make the best of it?
我可没反感你,大夫
I've got nothing against you, doctor.
你说我冷若冰霜
Nor against the "walking freezer unit"?
对此我很抱歉
Well, sorry about that.
女人都擅长钻牛角尖
Women professionals do tend to overcompensate.
聊聊你吧,你好些了吗?
Now, let's talk about you. How do you feel?
怎么大家都忧心忡忡
You know, everybody seems worried
似乎要我生个病才放心
that I don't have some kind of a fever or something.
也许得改改这些指针
Maybe if I could just change these dials...
还是恢复原样吧
Now back to normal, I think.
你是怎么做到的?
How did you do that?
我也不清楚,我…
I'm not sure. I...
我才这么想,指针就动了
I just thought of making it happen, and it does. It just...
嘿…
Hey...
嘿…瞧我的,大夫
Hey, watch this, doc.
快别闹了
Stop it. Stop it.
你死过去22秒,没有任何生命迹象
You were dead for almost 22 seconds. There were no readings at all.
是啊
Yeah.
哇噢…
Oh, boy...
大夫,我能做的还不止这些
You know, doc, there have been other things too.
不出一天我就能读完半个图书馆
Like going halfway through the ship's library in hardly a day.
是啊
Yeah.
我这是怎么了?
What's happening to me?
读这么快,你还能过目不忘?
Do you remember everything you read that quickly?
是的
Yeah.
任何一盘带子?
On any tape?
千真万确
Sure. Yeah.
试试这盘
Try this one.
好
Yeah.
387页
Page 387.
我的爱似飞鸟的双翼
My love has wings
婀娜轻盈的羽毛
Slender, feathered things
如此优雅,妙曼
with grace and upswept curve And tapered tip
《夜莺般的女子》
"Nightingale Woman."
作者塔尔博德,写于老人星,1996年
Written by Tarbolde on the Canopus Planet back in 1996.
你选的诗真有趣,大夫
It's funny you picked that one, doctor.
此话怎讲?
Why?
这是过去几个世纪
That's one of the most passionate love sonnets
最富激♥情♥的爱情短诗
of the past couple of centuries.
你觉得如何,大夫?
How do you feel, doctor?
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表