剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
…我想能再见到你 - 你是指演出吗?
...I'd like to see you again. - You mean professionally?
未必
Not necessarily.
我也想能和你再见面
I think I'd like that.
不过,我们有行程要赶
Unfortunately, we must keep a schedule.
你现在没行程,对吧?
You don't have a schedule now, do you?
你想我们离开这儿吗?
You mean leave?
但是我才刚到 - 我也是啊
But I’ve only just arrived. - So have I.
你不喜欢在欢迎会上逗留太久 - 没错
And you hate to overstay a welcome. - Exactly.
那好吧 - 好
Why not? - Good.
我跟女主人说一声
I'll make our apologies to our hostess.
我们门外见
I'll meet you outside.
走累了吗?
Tired of walking?
没有,只是在想事情
No. Just thinking.
想什么?
About what?
在派对上,你是那么强势
At the party, you were such a brash young man.
现在呢? - 有点不一样
And now? - Now somehow different.
不是星舰的舰长,不是那个
Not a ship's captain, with all those people
在所有人面前强势自信的男人
to be strong and confident in front of.
你真的很可爱,不是吗?
No, you're really very dear, aren't you?
在某种程度上…
In some ways...
…非常孤独
...very lonely.
是汤姆·雷顿
It's Tom Leighton.
他死了
He's dead.
至少他现在安息了
At least he has peace now.
以前他从没安宁过
He never really had that before.
哦,要是汤姆的怀疑不属实
Oh, why was Tom killed
他怎么会被杀? - 我不知道
if what he suspected wasn't true? - I don't know.
我会尽力找出真♥相♥的
I'll try and find out.
哦,吉姆
Oh, Jim,
我会多想念他啊
how I’ll miss him.
寇克呼叫进取号♥ - 舰桥收到,舰长
Kirk to Enterprise. - Bridge here, captain.
帮我接通轨道站女王星号♥的舰长琼·戴利
Put me through to Captain Jon Daily of the Astral queen on orbit station.
请尽快,好吗?
And put it on scramble, will you?
戴利舰长在线上,先生
Captain Daily's on, sir.
琼,我是吉姆·寇克
Jon, Jim Kirk.
你好,吉姆
Hi, Jim.
你能帮我个忙吗?
Can you do me a favour?
我欠你多着呢,尽管说
I owe you a dozen, just ask.
不要接你的乘客 - 你想让这些演员滞留在这吗?
Don't make your pickup here. - You mean strand all those actors?
我来接他们,出什么麻烦的话,责任我来背
I'll pick them up. And if there's any trouble, it'll be my responsibility.
好的,还有其他的事吗?
Will do. Anything else?
这件事请务必保密,请接受我的谢意,完毕
Just keep this between the two of us and accept my thanks. Over and out.
寇克呼叫进取号♥ - 舰桥收到,舰长
Kirk to Enterprise. - Bridge here, captain.
传送室,准备传送
Transporter Room, ready to beam up.
准备恢复原航线,舰长
Ready to resume course, captain.
我觉得我们应该接客人了
I think we're due for a pickup.
什么样的?人员还是货物?
What kind? Personnel? Cargo?
舰长,有位卡里迪安小姐被传到舰上
Captain, a Miss Karidian has been transported aboard ship.
她要求见你
She requests permission to see you.
让她到舰桥上来 - 好的
Tell her to come up to the bridge. - All right.
陪同卡里迪安小姐前往舰桥
Escort Miss Karidian to the bridge.
你怎么知道这位小姐要来?
How did you know this lady was coming aboard?
我是舰长
I'm the captain.
寇克舰长,没想到我们这么快就再见面了
Captain Kirk, I didn't think we'd be meeting again so soon.
要是我告诉你这是我安排的,你可能不会相信
Well, you probably wouldn't believe me if I told you I arranged it.
不会,你这样说让我很开心
No, but it's a delightful thought.
舰长,恐怕我们需要你的帮助
Captain, I'm afraid we need your help.
我们被滞留了
We've been stranded.
貌似我们的交通工具拒绝我们搭乘
It seems that our transportation has cancelled out on us.
不能另外安排吗? - 有,不过时间来不及
Can't you make other arrangements? - Well, yes, but not in time.
我们的计划就像一串链条
You see, our schedule is like a chain
一环出错,整串链条就会断裂
One break, and it all collapses.
如果那样就太遗憾了
Be a shame if that happened.
要是有个好心人帮我们就好了
If ever we needed a Good Samaritan.
这样啊…
Well...
我请求你
I appeal to you.
我们的章程对搭载乘客有明确规定
The regulations are very clear about taking on passengers.
我和你做个交易,舰长
I'll make a bargain with you, captain.
你要拿什么做交易? - 为全体舰员专场表演
What have you got to trade? - A special performance for the crew,
换一次顺风船
in exchange for a lift.
你的提议很有趣
You make it sound very interesting.
我们的舰员巡航好久了
The crew has been on patrol for a long time.
他们可以在单调中歇口气
They could use a break in the monotony.
那你是答应了?
Then you'll do it?
你让我无法拒绝啊
You've got me backed into a corner.
要是他们看不到你们的演出,是不会放过我的
The men would never forgive me if I deprived them of your performance
当然还有你
and your presence.
谢谢,舰长,我万分感激
Thank you, captain. I'm eternally grateful.
我让演出团准备一下
I'll get the company ready.
这对他们太重要了
This means so much to them.
史波克,卡里迪安的演出团一登舰
Mr. Spock, prepare to leave orbit
就准备驶离轨道
as soon as the Karidian Company is aboard the ship.
我能问问我们的目的地吗,舰长?
May I enquire as to our course, captain?
贝妮莎殖民地
Benecia Colony.
贝妮莎殖民地离我们的目的地有八光年那么远
Benecia Colony is eight light years off our course.
如果我脑子不灵光了,会马上告诉你的
If my memory needs refreshing, I'll ask you for it.
在那之前,执行我的命令
In the meantime, follow my orders.
舰长日志,星历2818.9
Captain's log, stardate 2818.9.
我有很多疑问
There are many questions in my mind,
很多的可能,来自演员卡里迪安和他的女儿
too many perhaps, about the actor Karidian and his daughter.
个人来说,我几乎害怕知道答案
For personal reasons, I am almost afraid to learn the answers.
史波克
Mr. Spock,
预计到达时间,贝妮莎殖民地
ETA, the Benecia colony.
我们会在星历2825.3到达,舰长
We'll arrive stardate 2825.3, captain.
大概在当地时间15:00
Approximately 15:00 Benecia time.
电脑图书馆
Library computer.
问题数据提交到人事档案
Data on question submitted to personnel files.
数据被接受
Data being received.
寇多斯档案
Kodos file.
所有幸存者中,有九名目击者
Of all survivors, there are nine actual eyewitnesses
可以认证寇多斯
who can identify Kodos.
停下,列出名单
Stop. Give list.
寇克·J,现进取号♥舰长
Kirk, J., presently Enterprise captain,
雷顿·T,莫尔森·E
Leighton, T., Molson, E.,
莱利·K,伊姆斯·D
Riley, K., Eames, D.
停下
Stop.
那是星际服务部的上尉凯文·莱利吗?
Is that Star Service Lieutenant Kevin Riley?
确认
Affirmative.
莱利·凯文,现任职
Riley, Kevin, presently assigned
联邦星舰进取号♥通讯部
USS Enterprise Communications section.
停下
Stop.
史波克 - 舰长
Mr. Spock. - Captain.
通讯部上尉凯文·莱利
Lieutenant Kevin Riley in Communications,
把他抽调到轮机甲板层
I wish to have him transferred down to the engineering decks.
他就是从轮机甲板层调任上来的
He came up from Engineering, captain.
把他送回去吧 - 有什么解释吗?
Well, I’m sending him back. - Any explanation?
他是一名优秀的年轻官员
He's a fine young officer.
他肯定认为这是纪律处分
He's bound to consider this transfer a disciplinary action.
我不想谈论这件事,史波克,请执行我的命令
I don't wish to discuss it, Mr. Spock. Please follow my orders.
史波克,高层领导往往踽踽独行
Mr. Spock, the man on top walks a lonely street.
命令的链锁是个锁套
The chain of command is often a noose.
别跟我说你的哲学隐喻了,医生
Spare me your philosophical metaphors, doctor.
舰长的行为很古怪
The captain is acting strangely.
我想问你有没有注意到
I'm asking if you've noticed.
没有,你知不知道这周我头一次
Negative. Do you know this is the first time in a week
有时间喝喝酒?
that I've had time for a drop of the true?
要不要来一杯,史波克?
Would you care for a drink, Mr. Spock?
我的父辈差点在酒精的诱惑下亡族灭种
My father's race was spared the dubious benefits of alcohol.
哦,现在我知道他们为什么被征服了
Oh, now I know why they were conquered.
你干嘛那么忧心忡忡?
What are you so worried about, anyway?
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表