剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
This is me cargo.
舰长日志,星历1329.1
Captain's log, stardate 1329.1.
我们从一艘来路不明的货船上救出
we have taken aboard from unregistered transport vessel,
一位舰长
its captain
和三位特别的女士
and three unusual females.
她们有股神秘的吸引力
These women have a mysterious magnetic effect
把我所有的男部下都迷住了
on the male members of my crew,
我也不例外
including myself.
目前还无法解释
Explanation unknown at present.
鬼才知道这是艘星舰!
Well, how the devil am I supposed to know this is a starship, captain?
我和那些年轻可爱的“货物”
There I am with a cargo of young lovelies,
碰到艘陌生的飞船…
a strange ship comes up alongside...
情急之下我当然是避而远之喽
Well, naturally I did me best to evade you.
就算是舰长,你也越权啦
And starship captain or no, you exceeded your authority
不该把我们逼到小行星带
when you drove me and mine into a shower of asteroids.
姓名? - 沃尔什,里奥·沃尔什
Your name, please? - Walsh. Leo Walsh.
你把我的船给毁了,舰长
You destroyed me ship, captain.
沃尔什先生,针对此事,我正召集听证会
Mr. Walsh, I’m convening a ship's hearing on your actions.
史波克先生会为你提供
Mr. Spock will supply you with any
一切有利于你的法律资料
legal information you may need for your defence.
你真是不讲情面,舰长 - 而你是个骗子,沃尔什先生
You're a hard-nosed one, captain. - And you're a liar, Mr. Walsh.
我们都知道对方是什么样的人
I think we both understand each other.
安全人员
Security.
护送沃尔什先生回舱房♥,不许他出来
Escort Mr. Walsh to his quarters. Confine him there.
该你值班啦,约翰尼
You're on duty, Johnny-O.
回到现实吧
Back to reality.
她们的眼睛真勾魂
You can feel their eyes when they look at you.
整个人像被牢牢抓住
Like something grabbing hold of you.
你发现了吗? - 发现了
You notice that? - I noticed.
当然发现啦
How I noticed.
冷静冷静,约翰尼,好吗?
Cool it, now, Johnny, okay?
我们遇到麻烦了,史波克
I've got trouble, Mr. Spock.
我知道那是什么,史考特
I'm well aware of that, Mr. Scott.
还剩一块锂晶体,底部还有条极细的裂纹
One lithium crystal left, and that with a hairline split at the base.
那就安个迂回电路
Better rig a bypass circuit.
安不了,整个转换器组件都烧坏了
Can't. We blew the whole converter assembly.
我是寇克 - 需要来舰桥一趟,舰长
Kirk here. - Needed on the bridge, captain.
安静,安静
Calm down, now.
能出去等吗?
Do you mind waiting outside?
不能,先生 - 那好吧
Sorry, sir. - Well.
他们问什么就答什么,别撒谎
Now, answer every question they put to you. Don't lie.
况且也没那个必要,是吧?
Well, you've no need to, have you?
就是别去体♥检♥…
And don't submit to a med--
你们这么健康,没必要体♥检♥,对吧?
That is, being so healthy, they've no need for a medical exam, have they?
他们要是… - 他们不会
But what if they ask us about--? - They won't.
就不能回避一下吗? - 他们会发现我们不是…
Have you no place to go, lads? - They'll notice we're dif--
打住,打住,他们不会
No, no, no, they won't.
所有棘手的问题都交给我
You just let Leo take all the hard questions.
好啦,别害怕,宝贝们
Now, don't be panicking, loves.
会有出路… - 哪还有出路?
We'll get to-- - Get where?
飞船没了,航线也不对,哈利
We don't have a ship, and we're headed the wrong way, Harry.
里…
Le--
叫我里奥,里奥·沃尔什是我的名字,亲爱的
Leo. Leo Walsh is me name, darling.
可别忘了
Don't forget that.
真美呀,我们是不是很美呀?
So lovely. Lovely, aren't they?
心地也美,笑得也美
If they'll only think lovely thoughts, if they smile,
我们一定有法子找到出路的,对吧?
why, they'll come out right some which way, now, won't they?
以我所有身家担♥保♥
Me personal guarantee on that.
星舰的动力全靠一块锂晶体输送
The entire ship's power is feeding through one lithium crystal.
那就用迂回电路分流
Then switch to bypass circuits.
当引擎过热时它们全被烧毁了,舰长
We burned them all out when we superheated, captain.
沃尔什那个蠢货,不仅没保住自己的船,还为了面子…
That jackass Walsh not only wrecked his own vessel, but in saving his skin--
有件事你听了可能会好受些
If it makes you feel any better, engineer,
那个蠢货的老底就快被揭开了
that's one jackass we're going to see skinned.
但情况还是令人担忧
But it's frustrating.
一百多万吨♥级的飞船
Almost a million gross tons of vessel
现在就靠拳头大的一块晶体
depending on a hunk of crystal the size of my fist.
那块晶体根本撑不住
And that crystal won't hold up.
输送动力不能光指望它
Not pulling all our power through it.
有何打算,史波克?
Well, Mr. Spock?
在参宿七-12号♥行星有座锂矿厂
There's a lithium-mining operation on Rigel XII.
是高品位矿石,我听说过 - 位置和距离
High-grade ore, I've heard. - Location and distance.
法瑞尔知道航向
Mr. Farrell has the course.
不到两天的航程 - 史波克先生,我们现在就开往参宿七-12
Less than two days' travel. - Make for Rigel XII, Mr. Spock.
驶向参宿七-12,法瑞尔先生
Rigel XII, Mr. Farrell.
你知道航向
You have the course.
舰长日志,星历1329.2
Captain's log, stardate 1329.2.
在联邦星舰进取号♥上,正召开一个听证会
Onboard the USS Enterprise, a ship's hearing is being convened
对运输船的船长要进行一场审讯
against the transport vessel's captain.
我愈发担心那几个女人带来的
I'm becoming concerned about the almost hypnotic effect
类似催眠的影响
produced by the women.
听证会开始
This hearing is convened.
星历1329.2,在联邦星舰进取号♥上
Stardate 1329.2, onboard starship USS Enterprise.
对运输船船长里奥·沃尔什开始正式审讯
Formal hearings against Transport Captain Leo Walsh.
启动电脑
Start computer.
报出你的姓名,以便记录在案
State your name for the record.
里奥·弗朗西斯·沃尔什
Leo Francis Walsh.
不正确
Incorrect.
你的真实姓名
Your correct name.
先生们,你们肯定不会相信一台毫无感情的机器
Gentlemen, surely you're not going to take the word of a soulless
而不去相信一个有血有肉的人吧
mechanical device over that of a real flesh-and-blood man.
报上你的真实姓名,以备记录
State your correct name for the record.
哈利·马德 - 不正确
Harry Mudd. - Incorrect.
哈考特·芬顿·马德
Harcourt Fenton Mudd.
有什么前科,马德先生?
Any past offences, Mr. Mudd?
当然没有,绅士们,我只是一个老实的生意人
Of course not. Gentlemen, I'm simply an honest businessman.
不正确
Incorrect.
真想砸了那个锡皮罐子
Blast that tin-plated pot.
即将显示全部数据
Full data coming on screen.
(警方记录)
如果它也能读出我们的想法…
If it can read our minds too...
不能,可人儿,他们不能
They can't, darling. They can't.
它只知道记录上有的
Just what's on the record.
违法记录:走私
Offence record: smuggling.
判决:缓刑
Sentence: Suspended.
运输赃物
Transport of stolen goods.
用假♥币♥购买♥♥太空船
Purchase of space vessel with counterfeit currency.
判决:精神疗法,有效性不确定
Sentences: Psychiatric treatment. iveness disputed.
马德先生,您被指控进行无计划星际旅行
Mr. Mudd, you are charged with galaxy travel without a flight plan,
没有身份识别讯号♥
without an identification beam,
同时拒绝回应星舰讯号♥
and failure to answer a starship's signal,
因此对星际航行产生了威胁…
thus effecting a menace to navigation--
什么?我那艘很小的飞船在这个浩瀚的银河系
What, my tiny little ship in this immense galaxy?
构成一个航行威胁吗?
A menace to navig--?
你也被控告无照操作飞船
You're also charged with operation of a vessel without a master's licence.
不对,我有船长执照
Untrue. I have a master's ticket.
不正确
Incorrect.
船长执照已于星历1116.4被吊销
Master's licence revoked, stardate 1116.4.
全都对
All right.
哦,很简单
Well, very simply,
里奥·沃尔什,也就是这次旅行中我曾经的船长
Leo Walsh, who was to be my captain on this trip,
突然去世了
passed away suddenly.
我只能接过担子,对吧?
I had no choice but to take out me ship me own self, did I?
我…我就借里奥的名字航行
Well I-- I assumed Leo's name for this voyage, out of...
出于尊敬,为了纪念他,我继续飞行
...courtesy to him. In memoriam, as it were.
好啊,好人啊
Fine, fine man.
唉,就这样去逝了
Alas, gone to his reward.
旅途的目的地和意图?
Destination and purpose of journey?
蛇夫座3号♥行星,嫁妻移♥民♥
Planet Ophiuchus III. Wiving settlers.
再说一遍,马德先生,你要干什么?
Come again, Mr. Mudd? You do what?
我为移♥民♥者选妻子
I recruit wives for settlers.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表