剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
这应该能制成不错的样本
That should make a good specimen.
开始降温了
Temperature's starting to drop.
是啊
Yeah.
晚上能降到零下120度
At night it gets down to 120 degrees below zero.
鸡皮疙瘩能冻掉一地
That's nippy.
怎么了? - 从上面摔了下来,长官
What happened? - Fell off that bank, sir.
手被割破了 - 让我瞧瞧
Cut my hand. - Let's see.
返回星舰,去医务室报道
Get back to the ship. Report to the Sickbay.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
地质员费舍尔,准备传送
Geological Technician Fisher, ready to beam up.
好的,已经锁定你了
Right. Locked onto you.
传送
Energize.
校正器开启
Coadjutor engagement.
怎么啦? - 我摔了一跤
What happened? - I took a flop.
跌到什么东西上了? - 不知道
Onto what? - I don't know.
像是某种黄色矿砂 - 有磁性
Some kind of yellow ore. - Magnetic.
得净化这身衣服 - 是,长官
Decontaminate that uniform. - Yes, sir.
像是燃料烧尽的样子
That acted like a burnout.
我是寇克,准备传送
Captain Kirk, ready to beam up.
稍等,舰长
Just one moment, captain.
现在又好了
It checks out okay now.
去拿同步测量仪,这样就能复核了
You better go get a synchronic meter so we can double-check.
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
好啦,舰长,锁定你了
All right, captain. Locked onto you.
没事吧,舰长? - 没事,就是有点晕
Are you all right, captain? - It's all right. I’m just a little dizzy.
小心,让我来扶你 - 我也穿不过去啊
Here, let me give you a hand. - I can't get through there.
不碍事,传送室必须有人值守
Nothing serious. Don't leave the transporter room unattended.
威尔森马上就回来,长官
Wilson will be right back, sir.
宇宙,最后的边疆
Space, the final frontier.
这是星舰进取号♥的航程
These are the voyages Of the starship Enterprise.
它的五年任务,是去探索未知的新世界
Its five-year mission: To explore strange new worlds,
找寻新的生命与新的文明
to seek out new life and new civilizations,
勇敢的航向前人未至之境
to boldly go where no man has gone before.
【星际迷航:原初】
第一季第五集
心中之敌
舰长日志,星历1672.1
Captain's log, stardate 1672.1.
阿尔法177号♥行星,样本采集任务
Specimen-gathering mission on planet Alfa 177.
那时还没人知道
Unknown to any of us during this time,
因传送器故障,复♥制♥出
a duplicate of me, some strange alter ego,
另一个我,性情相反的我
had been created by the transporter malfunction.
舰长,你没事吧,长官?
Captain, are you all right, sir?
需要帮忙吗,长官?
Can I give you a hand, sir?
舰长?
Captain?
呼叫各部门,请检查通讯线路
Section to the officers. Please check communication lines.
多谢
Thank you.
最好还是让麦考伊医生好好查查
It might profit you to let Dr. McCoy give you the once-over.
知道啦,轮机长,我会去查查这身“零件”
All right, engineer, I'll have my engines looked to.
长官,这是清单
Ship's manifests, sir.
都整理好了 - 谢谢你,文书
They're in order now. - Thank you, yeoman.
我已经检查… - 就这样吧
I've checked-- - That's all.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
你可真会挑日子,费舍尔
You picked a good day, Fisher.
最近任务有点脏兮兮,你就
Business has been lousy. What did you do,
故意摔个跤,偷个小懒吗?
take a fall on purpose so you could get a little vacation?
蜥蜴白兰地
Saurian brandy.
回去干活吧,费舍尔
Back to duty status, Fisher.
我可不会同情你笨手笨脚的
I have no sympathy for clumsiness.
是,长官
No, sir.
我的手好多了,长官
The hand's much better, sir.
有何指示,吉姆? - 我都说了要白兰地!
What can I do for you, Jim? - I said give me the brandy!
(文书贾尼丝·兰德)
谁啊? - 史波克
Yeah? - Mr. Spock.
请进
Come in.
有事吗,史波克?
Yes, Mr. Spock, what is it?
需要我做什么吗,舰长?
Is there something I can do for you, captain?
比如?
Like what?
麦考伊医生让我过来看看你
Well, Dr. McCoy seemed to think that I should check on you.
他心肠真好
That's nice.
好了,史波克,你的眼神瞒不了我
Come on, Spock, I know that look.
怎么了?
What is it?
嗯…我们好心的医生说
Well, our good doctor said
你举止粗暴,像个野人
that you were acting like a wild man.
吵着要喝白兰地
Demanded brandy.
这位好好医生又拿你开涮啦
Our good doctor's been putting you on again.
既然如此,我便不打扰了,舰长
Well, in that case, if you'll excuse the intrusion, captain,
我这就回去做事
I'll get back to my work.
我会转告他,你被气得够呛
I'll tell him you were properly annoyed.
舰长
Captain.
什么事,史考特? - 传送器坏了,长官
What is it, Scotty? - Transporter breakdown, sir.
还在检查电路
Continue circuit testing.
我们传送的是这只
We beamed up this animal,
你自己再看看样本箱的
and well, look for yourself. It's in this specimen case.
怎么回事? - 传送器刚把
Yes? - A few seconds
这只送上来,几秒钟后
after they sent this one up through the transporter,
那只复♥制♥品跑了出来,不能说一模一样
that duplicate appeared, except it's not a duplicate.
二者性情相反,长得一样,但又不同
It's an opposite. Two of the same animal but different.
一个温驯,这只
One gentle, this:
一个凶悍,那只
One mean and fierce, that:
异常凶猛野蛮
Some kind of savage, ferocious opposite.
舰长
Captain,
绝不能传送苏鲁和外遣队上来
we don't dare send Mr. Sulu and the landing party up.
如果这发生在人身上…
If this should happen to a man.
噢…我的天!
Oh, my--
喔…舰长,你吓我一跳
Oh, captain, you startled me.
你有何…?
Is there something that you--?
找我有事吗,舰长?
Can I help you, captain?
现在叫我吉姆,贾尼丝
"Jim" will do here, Janice.
你美得让人无法忽视
You're too beautiful to ignore.
太美了
Too much woman.
我们一直都…
We've both been...
伪装的太久了
...pretending too long.
别再装了
Stop pretending.
我们都别装了
Let's stop pretending.
来吧,贾尼丝,别抗拒我
Come here, Janice. Don't fight me.
别再抗拒了,贾尼丝
Don't fight me, Janice.
住手
I can't.
就一会儿,贾尼丝
Just a minute, Janice.
就一会儿!
Just a minute!
快叫史波克!快叫史波克!
Call Mr. Spock! Call Mr. Spock!
我是地质员费舍尔
Geological Technician Fisher.
我在12号♥甲板,部门…
Deck 12, section--
我?
Me?
我的文书亲口说的?
My yeoman said that?
你走后,我就在这里休息,就一个人,史波克
I've been resting here since you left me. Alone, Mr. Spock.
舰长,麦考伊医生说
Captain, Dr. McCoy reports
这瓶白兰地是你在医务室拿的
that you demanded this brandy in Sickbay and left with it.
我在文书兰德的舱室找到了这瓶酒
I found this bottle in Yeoman Rand's quarters.
胡说,我压根就没去医务室
Not true. I haven't been to the Sickbay.
还是去查个水落石出吧
Let's find out what's going on.
医务室
Sickbay.
接着他就强吻我,然后说我们…
And then he kissed me and he said that we--
他是舰长
That he was the captain.
我又不能抗命…
That he could order me...
当时我手足无措
I didn't know what to do.
然后提及我们彼此隐藏的感情
Then you mentioned the feelings we've been hiding,
接着开始说我们的事 - 我们?
and you started talking about us. - Us?
是“你和我”…
Well, we...
他是舰长
He is the captain.
我总不能…
I couldn't just...
你紧紧按住我
You started hurting me.
我只有还击,抓伤了你的脸
I had to fight you, scratch your face.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表