剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
I don't want my patients running around. He should be in bed.
医生,我能完全掌控自己的意识
I am in complete control of myself, doctor.
我既然能站在这里,就说明我不需要再待在床上了
The fact that I am here proves that I do not belong in bed.
史波克先生
Mr. Spock.
你的逻辑,一如往常…
Your logic, as usual...
…让人不能辩驳
...is inescapable.
把他传送下去,要和我们保持紧密联♥系♥
Beam him down. Stay in constant touch with us.
把你的相位枪给他,他会需要的
Give him your phaser. He'll need that too.
谢谢你,舰长
Thank you, captain.
开始传送
Energize.
吉姆,史波克很虚弱
Jim, that man is sick.
别跟我讲该死的逻辑
And don't give me any damnable logic
说他是最适合做这件事的人
about him being the only man for the job.
老骨头,我不必说,我们心里都明白
I don't have to, Bones. We both know he is.
进来吧,先生们
Come in, gentlemen.
我相信你们会觉得这个东西很有趣的
I believe you'll find this interesting.
医生,你的医术和好奇心
Doctor, your medical skill and curiosity
都让我很钦佩,但是我向你保证,我很好
are quite admirable, but I assure you, I'm all right.
史波克先生,你或许能控制疼痛
You may be controlling the pain, Mr. Spock,
但你离康复还差得远呢
but you're far from all right.
医生,这件事现在不重要
Unimportant at the moment, doctor.
请注意观察
Please observe.
有趣吧,先生们
Interesting, gentlemen.
一个单细胞生物,竟然比其他任何事物
A one-cell creature resembling, more than anything else,
都更像一个巨型的个体脑细胞
a huge individual brain cell.
嗯,这就已经能说明很多问题了,是不是?
Yes, that would answer a lot of questions, wouldn't it?
舰长,你明白我的意思了吗?
Do you understand what I'm suggesting, captain?
我想是的
I think so.
这或许是一个体积更大生物的一个细胞
This may be one cell in a larger organism,
实际上,应该是一个巨大无比的生物
an incredibly huge organism, in fact.
而且,尽管它并没有和其他细胞结合在一起
And although it is not physically connected to the other cells,
但可以肯定,它一定是那整个生物的一部分
it is, nevertheless, part of the whole creature.
由整体指挥
Guided by the whole, drawing its strength
从整体中获得力量
from the whole, which probably accounts
这或许能解释它对我们相位枪的异常抵抗力
for its unusual resistance to our phaser weapons.
它们如此特别
Existing so differently
和我们所知的任何生命或能量形式都不同
from any living matter or energy
它们或许来自一个完全不同的星系
as we know it that it may have come here,
经过一颗颗星球,来到这里
planet by planet, from an entirely different galaxy.
在那个地方,我们的物理定律不能适用
From a place where our physical laws do not apply.
舰长,我们还发现很难毁灭它
We may therefore find it difficult to destroy, captain.
但不是不可能,史波克先生
But not impossible, Mr. Spock.
那个飞向太阳的戴内瓦星人最后哭喊着说他自♥由♥了
The Denevan that flew into the sun cried out that he was free,
他获胜了
that he had won.
先生们,这是一个很好的研究方向
That's the angle to work on, gentlemen.
我需要医学和生命科学部门在一小时内
I want an analysis of all this
对这一切进行分♥析♥
from Medical and Life Science departments within the hour.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
舰长,我很抱歉,我已经试了所有的方法
I'm sorry, captain. I've tried everything I can.
不同的辐射,甚至高达9000度的高温
Varying radiation, intense heat, even as great as 9,000 degrees.
你在浪费时间
Then you're wasting your time.
一定有一种方法
It has to be something that will kill the creature
既能杀死那种生物又不会伤害到人类宿主
without destroying the human host.
这也是我想要说的,这种生物杀不死
Which happens to be my point: The thing won't die.
即使用能把史波克和你外甥
Even at temperatures and radiation
烧成灰烬的高温和射线
which would burn Spock and your nephew to ashes.
老骨头,我不能接受你的说法
I can't accept that, Bones.
这艘星舰上有14个科学实验室
We've got 14 science labs aboard this ship.
还有这个星系最好的设备和计算机
The finest equipment and computers in the galaxy.
舰长
Captain.
我理解你的忧虑
I understand your concern.
你对史波克的爱戴
Your affection for Spock,
还有你侄子是你哥哥一家唯一的幸存者
the fact that your nephew is the last survivor of your brother's family.
不,不,老骨头
No. No, Bones.
现在不止两个人的性命堪忧
There's more than two lives at stake here.
我不能让它扩散到殖民地外面去
I cannot let it spread beyond this colony,
即使这意味着…
even if it means destroying...
…要牺牲星球上的一百万人
...a million people down there.
舰长日志,星历3289.8
Captain's log, stardate 3289.8.
我正面临着人生最艰难的选择
I am faced with the most difficult decision of my life.
除非我们能找到方法
Unless we find a way to destroy the creatures
既能消灭那些生物,又不会伤害到人类宿主
without killing their human hosts,
否则我作为指挥官的职责就会迫使我
my command responsibilities will force me to kill
牺牲上百万人
over a million people.
先生们?
Gentlemen?
舰长,很遗憾你没有其他的选择了
I regret I see no other choice for you, captain.
据我们所知,这种生物已经摧毁了三种文明
We already know this thing has destroyed three civilizations,
或许更多 - 先生们,我也想消灭它们
perhaps more. - Gentlemen, I want it stopped too,
但是不是用100多万人的生命做代价
but not at the cost of destroying over a million people.
包括我自己,医生
Including myself, doctor,
还有寇克舰长的侄子
and Captain Kirk's young nephew.
我能理解你的感受
Understandably upsetting.
但是一旦它从这里扩散出去
But once it spreads past here,
它将控制几十个殖民地
there are dozens of colonies beyond,
感染数十亿人
and billions of people.
如果杀5个人能救10个人,我们就该去做
If killing five people saves ten, it's a bargain.
史波克先生,这就是你的简单逻辑吗?
Is that your simple logic, Mr. Spock?
先生们,两者我都不会选
I will accept neither of those alternatives, gentlemen.
我不会让这种生物从这颗星球上扩散出去
I cannot let this thing expand beyond this planet,
我也不会为了阻止它杀害100万或更多的人
nor do I intend to kill a million or more people to stop it.
我要另一种办法
I want another answer.
我要你们俩也和我一起思考
I'm putting you gentlemen on the hot seat with me.
我想要第三种方法!
I want that third alternative!
给我报告 - 吉姆,抱歉
Report. - I'm sorry, Jim.
我们已经一遍遍看过报告了,任何可能性都测试过了
We've been over it and over it, we've made every conceivable test.
因此我才请求批准将我传送到星球表面上去
I therefore request permission to beam down to the planet's surface.
我还建议你的侄子跟我一起
I also suggest your nephew accompany me.
我不批准你的请求
Request denied.
舰长
Captain.
我并不是轻率得做出请求
I do not make this request lightly.
我不知道自己还能抵抗这种疼痛多长时间
I do not know how much longer I can hold out against the pain,
但是我知道如果那个男孩恢复意识
but I do know what the boy will go through
他也会经历这种疼痛
should he regain consciousness.
我不批准
Request denied.
一定还有其他的解决方法
There must be another answer.
在那个戴内瓦星人死之前
Something in the sun killed that thing,
太阳里的东西就已经杀死了那种生物
before the Denevan died.
是的
All right.
你已经试过了高温
You've tried heat,
射线
radiation.
太阳还有什么其他的特性或属性?
What other qualities or properties does the sun have?
它是真实存在的
It exists physically.
它占据空间
It occupies space.
它是物质构成的,因此有重力
It has mass, therefore gravity.
它将物质转化为能量
It converts matter to energy.
吉姆,我们一遍又一遍地研究过了
Jim, we've been through it and through it.
辐射,高温…
Radiation, heat...
但还有一种东西你们没有提到
But one other thing you haven't mentioned.
那就是光
It's bright.
如果你靠得足够近的话,它会发出强光
It radiates a blinding light, if you're close enough.
光不会致命
Nothing lethal about light.
不是对我们,而是对星球地面上的生物
Not to us. But down on the surface,
那种生物,大部分都待在阴暗处
the creatures stayed in the shadows, for the most part.
假设他们并不是简单地为了躲避
Suppose that they weren't simply hiding.
假设他们对某些光很敏感
Suppose they're sensitive to light.
比如说离太阳足够近时的太阳光
Light, like in a sun, close up.
有可能
A possibility.
吉姆,你不能把戴内瓦星搬到接近太阳的地方
You can't move Deneva closer to the sun, Jim.
是的,但我们可以把等同于太阳光的东西送到戴内瓦星上
No, but you can move the equivalent of the sun to Deneva.
史波克先生? - 是的
Mr. Spock? - Yes.
这个我们可以实现
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表