剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
Longer than that, I will not wait.
舰长,我对你心怀敬意,但是…
I respect you, captain, but...
…这是战争
...this is war.
而我们对胜利志在必得
A game we Klingons play to win.
把他押到牢房♥和他朋友待在一起
Take him to the cell with his friend.
看好他
And watch him closely.
没用的,吉姆,无处可逃
No use, Jim. No way out.
我们还剩多少时间?
How much of the 12 hours do we have left?
6小时43分钟
Six hours, 43 minutes.
但不知道那些克林贡人准不准时
If the Klingons are punctual.
我觉得他们会的
I think we can count on them being punctual.
炸掉那个军需库并不够
Blowing that munitions dump wasn't enough.
如果我们能从这出去,我们必须直接攻击柯尔
If we get out of here, we've got to carry the attack directly to Kor.
这些奥伽尼亚人…
These Organians...
他们好像不明白
They do not seem to understand.
太奇怪了 - 但是我们还是要执行我们的任务
Most peculiar. - Nevertheless, our orders still stand.
我们要采取行动扰乱克林贡的统治
We've got to make some attempt to neutralise the Klingon occupation.
我们可能没有机会了,舰长
We may not get the chance, captain.
这些墙很厚
These walls are very thick.
而且大厅里每隔几尺就有士兵把守
And there are guards every few feet down the hall.
哦,你们在这呢,先生们
Oh, there you are, gentlemen.
我相信你们应该都没什么大碍吧
I trust you are in good health.
我们走吧 - 走?
Shall we go? - Go?
是的,那些人准备对你们动粗
Yes, your captors plan to do violence to you.
我们不希望看到那种事发生
That we cannot permit.
我是来带你们走的
I came to take you away.
你背叛了我们
You turned us over to them.
现在还想让我们相信你?
You expect us to trust you now?
你觉得你还有选择吗,舰长?
Is there really a choice, captain?
我会向你提供安全保障
I offer you safety.
我们不能待在这,他们很快就会发现我们的
We can't stay here. This is the first place they'll look.
他们不会来这找的,舰长,相信我吧
They will not come here, captain. You may believe me.
你先是背叛了我们,现在又要帮我们逃脱
First you turn us in, then you get us out.
你到底是在干什么?难道克林贡人提供了赏金
What are you doing now? Waiting for the Klingons to post a reward
所以你想故意再抓我们一次?
so you can turn us in again and collect it?
你太不了解我们了,舰长
How little you understand us, captain.
那些守卫又是怎么回事
Nor do we understand what happened to the guards at the citadel.
别担心这些事了
Please do not concern yourself about them.
他们怎么了?
What happened to them?
你不用担心,他们很好,舰长
Why, nothing happened to them, captain.
他们没事
Nothing at all.
指挥官
Commander.
没看到我在忙吗?
Don't you see I'm busy?
那两个囚犯不见了
The two Federation prisoners, they're gone.
他们逃掉了?
You mean they've escaped?
我发誓,守卫们没有失职
I swear, no one was at fault.
一共有十个守卫,他们一直在看守
The guards, ten of them, were constantly on duty
那间牢房♥
watching the cell.
给他们送饭的时候
When we opened it to give them food,
却发现他们不见了,而那里没有别的出口
they simply weren't there, and there was no way out.
如果你是在对我撒谎——
If you're lying to me--
我发誓
I swear.
好吧,上尉
All right, lieutenant.
执行第四号♥命令
Implement special occupation order number four.
马上 - 遵命
Immediately. - Sir.
你们就只会笑吗?
Is that all you can do? Smile?
你自♥由♥了,舰长 - 此话怎讲?为什么你们要放了我
You are free, captain. - I wanna know how I'm free, and why.
其实我也有些问题
Indeed, there are several questions
想问问你们 - 为什么你们还能保持冷静
I would like to ask as well. - This idiotic placidity of yours,
为什么你们拒绝自卫
your refusal to do anything to protect yourselves.
我们已经回答过那个问题了
We have already answered that question.
对我们来说,暴♥力♥是不可想象的
To us, violence is unthinkable.
注意
Attention.
注意,所有奥伽尼亚人,注意
Attention, all Organians. Attention.
我是柯尔指挥官
This is Commander Kor.
那两个联邦的囚犯逃跑了
The two Federation prisoners have escaped,
很显然是有外界的协助
obviously with outside aid.
我要你们马上将他们送回来
They will be returned immediately.
否则的话…
So that you will know we mean what we say...
…听好了
...listen.
那是相位枪的声音,去看看情况
Those are Klingon phasers. Take the door.
趴下,先生们
Get down, gentlemen.
刚才,已经有两百个奥伽尼亚人…
In the courtyard of my headquarters...
…在我总部的庭院里被处死了
...two hundred Organians have just been killed.
两百条性命啊
Two hundred of them.
每隔两个小时,我们会再杀200个…
In two hours, 200 more will die...
…直到那两个联邦的间谍…
...and 200 more after that...
…回到我们的手上
...until the two Federation spies are turned over to us.
这是柯尔的命令
This is the order of Kor.
你们听到了吗? - 是的,舰长
Did you hear them? - Yes, of course, captain.
但我们坚持原来的意见
But nothing has changed.
史波克…
Well, Mr. Spock...
…看来只能靠我和你了
...it seems it's up to you and me.
看来只能这样了,舰长
It would appear so, captain.
联邦在我们的训练上投资了不少钱
The Federation has invested a great deal of money in our training.
现在是时候做出回报了,我们还有2个小时
They're about due for a small return. We have two hours to do it.
但只有2个小时,还会有更多奥伽尼亚人死去——
But only two. More Organians will die--
不,史波克,不会再有人死去了
No, Mr. Spock. No more will die on account of us.
相位枪在哪里?
Where are those phasers?
我不能告诉你
I cannot tell you.
你说你很讨厌暴♥力♥
You've told us a great deal about how you hate violence.
但如果你不告诉我相位枪在哪
Unless you tell me where those phasers are,
我会让你好好尝尝暴♥力♥的滋味的
you're gonna have more violence than you know what to do with.
你是说你想动粗了?
You mean you would actually use force?
那就要看你怎么做了
It's entirely up to you.
艾尔波恩,这没关系
Ayelborne, this is of no matter.
你就告诉他吧,他…
Perhaps you'd better let him have what he wants. He...
好吧,但这对你没有好处
Very well, but it will do you no good.
枪就在那个柜子里
They're in that cabinet.
我对你们、你们的星球以及文化一点爱都没有
Gentlemen, I have no great love for you, your planet, your culture.
尽管如此,我和史波克先生还是要出去
Despite that, Mr. Spock and l are gonna go out there...
而这相当于送死
...and quite probably die.
向你们证明,有些东西是值得我们去拼死争取的
In an attempt to show you that there are some things worth dying for.
你们只有两个人对抗一支军队
There are only two of you against an army.
难道你不觉得你的行为是毫无意义的吗?
Don't you realise that what you intend to do will be hopeless?
来吧,史波克,我们走
Come on, Mr. Spock. Let's get out of here.
他们是勇士 - 是的,不过有勇无谋
Brave men. - Yes, but so foolish.
但挺有意思的
Interesting, however.
我们不能就这么让他们为所欲为
Of course, we cannot allow it.
我不想阻止他们
To stop them is very bad.
但必须这么做,否则他们或许会伤到对方
It is necessary. They may harm one another.
特里非恩? - 他们会等到夜幕降临再行动
Trefayne? - They will wait until darkness.
然后呢? - 暴♥力♥,野蛮,不可想象
Then? - Terrible, inconceivable. Savage.
我们再等等
We will wait.
我们能拿下那两个守卫吗?
Mr. Spock, can we get those two guards?
你觉得我们逃出这里的机会有多大?
What would you say the odds are on our getting out of here?
说不准,舰长
Difficult to be precise, captain.
机会大概在1/7824.7左右吧
I should say approximately 7,824.7 to one.
说不准?
Difficult to be precise?
1/7824?
7,824 to one?
1/7824.7
7,824.7 to one.
那已经很准确了
That's a pretty close approximation.
我想尽量精确一点 - 你干得不错了
I endeavour to be accurate. - You do quite well.
把你的相位枪调到击晕模式
Set your phaser on stun.
我们的目标是敌方首领,而不是这些小卒子
We're after the top dog, not the members of the pack.
很好
Very good.
但如果有必要的话,就开杀戒,明白吗?
But if the situation calls for it, we kill. Is that clear?
明白了,舰长
Clear, captain.
我来对付左边那个
I'll take the one on the left.
开火
Fire.
他们开始行动了 - 好的
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表