剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
奥尼尔,我们得继续跑,快,起来
O'Neil, we've gotta keep going. Come on, get up.
没用的,到处都是他们的人
It's no use. They're everywhere.
舰长有令
Captain gave us an order.
我们得找到些线索
We've gotta find some clue.
没用的,苏鲁,看,那就有一个
It's no use, Mr. Sulu. Look, there's one of them.
那又有一个
There's another one.
侦查组呼叫进取号♥
Scouting party to Enterprise.
接进来
Come in.
怎么了,苏鲁?
What is it, Mr. Sulu?
舰长,快传送我们回去,情况紧急
Captain, beam us up quick. Emergency.
传送室,锁定苏鲁和奥尼尔
Transporter Room, lock onto Sulu and O'Neil.
把他们立即传送回来
Beam up immediately.
我们得快逃,不能傻站在这
We've gotta make a run for it. We can't just stand here.
奥尼尔,站直了,他们马上就传送我们回去
Mr. O'Neil, stand tight. They'll beam us up any minute.
快跑,我们必须离开这里
Run. We've gotta get out of here.
你知道他们的能力 - 奥尼尔
You know what they're capable of. - O'Neil!
苏鲁,怎么回事,奥尼尔上尉呢?
Sulu, what is it? Where's Lieutenant O'Neil?
什么?
What?
谁? - 奥尼尔上尉,他在哪儿?
Who? - Lieutenant O'Neil. Where is he?
你
You.
你不属于躯壳
You're not of the Body.
麦考伊医生
Dr. McCoy.
麦考伊医生,快到传送室来
Dr. McCoy. Transporter Room, quickly.
你,你干的
You. You did it.
他们知道我们是“执政官”
They knew we were Archons.
这是他们穿的衣服
These are the clothes they wear.
不是这些
Not these.
苏鲁,别激动
Sulu, take it easy.
兰德鲁
Landru.
坐下
Sit down.
出什么事了?
What happened?
太美好了
They're wonderful.
他们是宇宙中最和蔼
They're the sweetest,
最友善的公民
friendliest people in the universe.
朋友们,那是天堂
It's paradise, my friend.
天堂 - 奥尼尔上尉在哪里?
Paradise. - Lieutenant O'Neil. Where is he?
天堂
Paradise.
宇宙,最后的边疆
Space, the final frontier.
这是星舰进取号♥的航程
These are the voyages Of the starship Enterprise.
它的五年任务,是去探索未知的新世界
Its five-year mission: To explore strange new worlds,
寻找新的生命与新的文明
to seek out new life and new civilizations,
勇敢的航向前人未至之境
to boldly go where no man has gone before.
【星际迷航:原初】
第一季第二十一集
执政官归来
舰长日志,星历3156.2
Captain's log, stardate 3156.2.
在环绕贝塔3号♥行星
While orbiting planet Beta III,
寻找一百年前消失的
trying to find some trace of the starship Archon
执政官号♥星舰的踪迹时
that disappeared here 100 years ago,
一支由两名进取号♥船员组成的侦查组
a search party consisting of two Enterprise officers
被送往下面的星球
was sent to the planet below.
苏鲁回来了
Mr. Sulu has returned,
但精神状态极度不安
but in a highly agitated mental state.
他的状况迫使我进行一次额外的搜索
His condition requires I beam down with an additional search detail.
传送完成,寇克完毕
Materialisation completed. Kirk out.
奇怪
Odd.
那人脸上的表情
The expression on that man's face.
神情恍惚
The mindlessness.
茫然无措
Vacant contentment.
跟苏鲁一样
Like Sulu.
如果这星球上的每个人都跟他一样的话…
If everybody on this planet is like him...
走
Let's go.
祝你们快乐,朋友们
Joy to you, friends.
祝你快乐
Joy to you.
你们是外地人
You be strangers.
来参加盛典的吗? - 对
Come for the Festival, eh, yeah? - Yes.
找到住处了?
Got a place to sleep it off yet?
去雷格家看看
Go round to Reger's house.
他那儿有房♥间
He's got rooms.
但你们得快点,血色时刻马上就到了
But you'll have to hurry. It's almost the Red Hour.
盛典,六点开始吗?
This Festival, it starts at 6:00?
图拉
Tula.
这些人是来参加盛典的
These folks come for the Festival.
你父亲能收留他们,对吧?
Your daddy can put them up, can't he?
你们从山谷来?
You're from the valley?
我们刚到
We've just arrived.
无论如何,我爸爸都会很乐意收留你们的
My father will be glad to put you up, though.
就在那边
It's right over there.
图拉!别
Tula! Come!
快撤
Let's get out of here.
很抱歉这样破门而入,我们没想到会受到这样的迎接
I'm sorry to break in on you like this. We didn't expect that kind of welcome.
迎接?你们是外地人?
Welcome? You are strangers?
对,我们从山谷来的
Yes, that's right. We're from the valley.
你们来参加盛典? - 是的
You came for the Festival? - Yes.
那你们怎么躲这儿了?
And how come you here?
你是雷格吗? - 我是
Are you Reger? - Yes.
你有个叫图拉的女儿? - 对
You have a daughter named Tula? - Yes.
你最好帮帮她,她在外面
Well, you'd better do something. She's outside.
我知道,是盛典
I know. It's Festival.
这是兰德鲁的意志
It's the will of Landru.
雷格,他们都是年轻人
Reger, these are young men.
没到足以逃避盛典的年纪
They're not old enough to be excused.
他们是客人 - 山谷里没有立法者吗?
They are visitors. - Have they no Lawgivers in the valley?
他们为什么不参加盛典?
Why be they not at the Festival?
我们听说你或许可以给我们提供住处
We heard that you might have rooms for us.
你看,韩寇
There, you see, Hacom?
他们是来找地方歇脚的
They've come looking for a place to rest afterwards.
血色时刻已经爆发
The Red Hour has already struck.
韩寇,他们是外地人
Hacom, these be strangers.
山谷里跟我们这儿不一样
The valley has different ways.
你在否定兰德鲁无所不在吗?
Do you say that Landru is not everywhere?
不,当然不是,只是存在形式不同
No, of course not. It's simply that they may have different ways.
他们是来寻求庇护的
They've come looking for shelter.
我能赶他们走吗?
Can I turn them away?
请跟我来
Come, please.
但那个姑娘,外面那个
But the girl, out there.
她在参加盛典,你们本也该参加的
She is in Festival, as you should be.
跟我来,快
Come, please. Hurry.
立法者有权知晓
The Lawgivers should know.
当然,他们已经知道了
Surely, Hacom, they already know.
他们不是永远正确的吗?
Are they not infallible?
你嘲笑他们,你嘲笑立法者
You mock them. You mock the Lawgivers.
这些陌生人不属于躯壳
And the strangers are not of the Body.
你看着吧
You will see.
但是,韩寇
But, Hacom.
盛典结束你们可以回到这儿来
You can return here at close of Festival.
这儿很安静,你们应该需要休息
It's quiet. You will have need of rest.
先生,我们无意参加盛典
We have no plans to attend the Festival, sir.
血色时刻爆发了,你们听得到
The hour has struck. You can hear.
关于盛典,愿闻其详
I'd like to hear more about this Festival.
还有兰德鲁
And Landru.
兰德鲁?
Landru?
你问…
You ask--
你们形迹可疑
You are strange.
你们不屑盛典吗?
You scorn Festival?
对吗?
Are you--?
兰德鲁是怎么回事?
What about Landru?
盛典!盛典!
Festival! Festival!
兰德鲁
Landru.
我猜天亮前我们还有时间,别浪费时间
My guess is we have until morning. Let's put the time to good use.
医生,查查大气读本
Doctor, atmospheric readings
看看大气中是否有什么东西能解释这件事
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表