剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
Mr. Vanderberg, may I ask at which level
你在哪一层发现硅结核的?
you discovered the nodules of silicon?
23层,为什么问这个?
The 23rd. Why?
乔托少校,带上你的队伍,直接去第23层
Commander Giotto, take your detail, go directly to the 23rd level,
在那里开始搜寻 - 好的,长官
start your search there. - Aye, aye, sir.
我能问你为什么怀疑
May I ask if you have reason to suspect
那个生物在23层的原因吗?
this creature may be on that level?
这是我们讨论的一种可能性
It's one of the possibilities we've discussed.
我要求你的属下都留在顶层
I want your people to stay on the top level,
不要分散,待在安全的地方 - 舰长,我不知道什么地方安全
together and at a safe place. - I don't know any safe place, captain.
事情发生和结束的方式…
The way that thing comes and goes...
嗯,先生们,根据分派的任务,出发吧
Well, gentlemen, you have your instructions. Let's get at it.
史波克先生,有什么发现吗?
Mr. Spock, find something?
舰长,我正在调整三录仪以便更好地对硅进行探测
Adjusting my tricorder to register for silicon, captain.
有意思 - 发现什么痕迹了吗?
Interesting. - Traces?
舰长,发现一个生物
A life form, captain.
水平方向111度,垂直方向4度
Bearing, 111 degrees. Elevation, four degrees.
是我们的人吗? - 不是,长官,它的身体是由硅组成的
One of our people? - No, sir, silicon.
舰长,他连发射的机会都没有
He never even had a chance to fire, captain.
从听到他呼救到我们赶来,只有几秒钟
It's only been seconds since we heard him scream.
那个生物一定就在附近
The creature must still be around.
舰长
Captain.
看这个通道,我的探测仪显示
This tunnel. My readings indicate
通道开通不超过一小时,实际上可能刚被打通
it was made within the hour. Moments ago, in fact.
你确定? - 是的
Are you certain? - Positive.
这条通道很深
This tunnel goes back as far as the eye can see.
我们最好的设备也不能打通这样一条通道,即使使用相位枪
Our best machinery couldn't cut a tunnel like this, not even with phasers.
是的,舰长,我有点困惑了
Indeed, captain. I'm quite at a loss.
消失了
Gone.
失踪了
Disappeared.
真令人吃惊,体型那么大居然能移♥动♥这么快
Astonishing that anything of that bulk could move so rapidly.
这些墙温度很高 - 是的
These walls are hot. - Indeed.
这条通道是在两分钟之前被打通的
This tunnel was cut within the last two minutes.
舰长,你还好吧?
You all right, captain?
是的,我很好
Yes, perfectly.
看见它了吗? - 是的,我们看见了
Did you see it? - Yes, we saw it.
这条通道通向哪里?
Where does this tunnel go?
探测器显示那个方向有一个由这种通道组成的迷宫
Readings indicate a maze of tunnels of this general category in that direction.
你打中它了吗? - 是的,我们把它打伤了
Did you get a shot at it? - Yes, we took a bite out of it.
不像是动物组织
Not animal tissue.
那是什么?
What is it?
我觉得最可能是石棉纤维
The closest approximation I could come to would be fibrous asbestos.
舰长,那是一种矿石 - 那么你的猜测是正确的
A mineral, captain. - Then your guess was right.
看起来是这样
It would seem so.
硅基生物
Silicon based.
让我们来理清思路
Summation.
我们正面对一种生活在岩层深处的硅生物
We are dealing with a silicon creature of the deep rocks,
它能够在岩石中自♥由♥穿行,像我们在空气中一样
capable of moving through solid rock as easily as we move through the air.
这就能解释那些通道的形成了 - 说得对
That would account for the tunnels. - Correct.
这种生物的身体能产生强腐蚀性酸液
This creature's body secretes an extremely powerful corrosive.
足以溶解反应室的门
Powerful enough to dissolve the door of the reactor chamber.
这也解释了被它杀害的人的死状
And it explains the murdered men.
它的身体一定对相位枪有抵抗作用
It's definitely phaser resistant.
我们针对硅的特性调整了武器,并使用了最大火力
We had our weapons set for silicon and on full power,
但是我们只是打伤了它,它还活着
yet we only damaged it. It still lives.
你是说,我们杀不了它?
You mean, it's impossible to kill.
不,要杀它,或许需要几把相位枪同时射击
No. No, it might require massed phasers.
或者一把相位枪长时间射击
Or a single phaser with much longer contact.
少校…
Commander...
…把这个消息带给你的属下
...pass this on to your men.
我们知道那个生物就是凶手,现在它受伤了
We knew it was a killer, now it's wounded.
或许吃痛得躲在某个地方
Probably in pain somewhere back there.
没有什么比受伤的野兽更危险的了
There's nothing more dangerous than a wounded animal.
乔托少校
Commander Giotto,
让你的属下在这块区域重点搜寻
instruct your men to concentrate the search in this sector.
提醒他们那个生物受伤了
Remind them that the creature is wounded.
是的,长官
Aye, aye, sir.
史波克先生,你在做什么?
What is it, Mr. Spock?
舰长,我对所有生命形态进行了全面的球形调查
I've run a complete spherical check on all life forms, captain,
半径100英里
radius 100 miles.
我发现了我们的人,所有人
I've located our men, all of them.
并且我还发现了一个生物
And I've located one creature
在天然岩层中快速移♥动♥,水平方向201度
moving rapidly through native rock. Bearing, 201,
这就是我的发现
and that is all.
100英里内有一个生物? - 正是这样
One creature in 1 00 miles? - Exactly.
舰长,据统计单单这个普通区
Captain, there are literally thousands of these tunnels
就有数千条这样的通道
in this general area alone.
用尽那个生物的一生时间也不可能打通那么多通道
Far too many to be cut by the one creature in an ordinary lifetime.
那么根据你的三录仪数据
Then we're dealing with more than one creature
我们要面对的就不只是一个生物
despite your tricorder readings.
或者说面对一个有着漫长生命的生物
Or we have a creature with an extremely long life span.
或者它是打通这些通道的那个种族的
Or it is the last of a race of creatures
最后一个生物
which made these tunnels.
这样的话,如果它是一个逝去种族的唯一幸存者
If so, if it is the only survivor of a dead race,
那么杀了它是违背科学的罪过
to kill it would be a crime against science.
史波克先生…
Mr. Spock...
…我们的任务是保护殖民地
...our mission is to protect this colony,
让钚介钼的生产恢复,我们不是在进行动物学研究
to get the pergium moving again. This is not a zoological expedition.
继续监视那个生物的动向
Maintain a constant reading on the creature.
需要的话,我们就要用相位枪打通我们自己的通道
If we have to, we'll use phasers to cut our own tunnels.
我们包围它
We'll try to surround it.
抱歉,史波克先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Spock,
但是我想那个生物一定会死
but I'm afraid the creature must die.
舰长,我也那样认为
I see no alternative myself, captain.
真是可惜了
It merely seems a pity.
搜寻小组在主通道里集♥合♥
The search team is gathering in the main tunnel.
好的
Good.
那个生物受伤了
So it is wounded,
所以它变得更加危险
and therefore twice as dangerous.
两人一队
Stay in pairs.
如果看见它,就把你的相位枪
If you see it, concentrate your phaser fire
对准它的头开火
at what appears to be its head.
瞄准,不断开火
Concentrate it, maintain it.
它对激光有一定抵抗性,但是还是会被射伤
It is definitely resistant, but it can be hurt.
如果它能被射伤,就一定能被杀死
If it can be hurt, it can be killed.
史波克先生?
Mr. Spock?
先生们,请查看一下你们的表格
Gentlemen, if you'll examine your charts, please.
我在标记入口26的区域最后一次探测到那个生物
I last located the creature in the area marked adit 26,
朝水平201度方向移♥动♥
moving at bearing 201.
我们这些人要从不同方向朝那个区域前进
This particular group will move out beyond that area in all directions,
试图包围它,或许还能活捉它
in an effort to surround it, possibly capture it.
我命令你们杀死它
Your orders are shoot to kill.
时刻注意保护自己
Protect yourself at all times.
乔托少校,分散搜寻队伍
Commander Giotto, disperse your search parties.
是的,长官
Aye, aye, sir.
路易斯,达芬奇,带你们的人出去
Lewis, Vinci, take your men out.
史波克先生
Mr. Spock.
活捉它?我不记得下过这样的命令
Capture it? I don't recall giving any such order.
长官,你确实没有
You did not, sir.
我想或许有那样的机会——
I thought that if the opportunity arose--
我不想再牺牲任何人了
I will lose no more men.
那个生物一经发现就击毙,任务就此完成
The creature will be killed on sight, and that's the end of it.
好的,长官 - 史波克先生
Very well, sir. - Mr. Spock,
我想让你去协助史考特
I want you to assist Scotty
维持临时循环泵的正常运转
in maintaining that makeshift circulating pump.
长官,你说什么? - 你听到我说的话了
I beg your pardon, sir? - You heard me.
保持反应堆正常运转很重要
It's vital that we keep that reactor in operation.
你有丰富的科学知识—— - 长官,我的知识在那里用不上
Your scientific knowledge-- - Is not needed there, sir.
史考特先生对核反应堆的了解要比我多得多
Mr. Scott has far more knowledge of nuclear reactors than I do.
你知道的
You're aware of that.
史波克先生,你是副指挥官
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表