剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
The Kaylar!
和两周前发生的事情一模一样
It's starting just as it happened two weeks ago.
除了你
Except for you.
派克舰长出色的推理,各位
A brilliant deduction by Captain Pike, gentlemen.
是的,他的确还在牢房♥里
Yes, he was still inside his cell.
但也无能为力 - 那些塔罗斯人控制了他的大脑
But knowing that couldn't help him. - The Talosians controlled his brain.
把他带到任何地点,任何时间
And could make him live any place, any time,
任何他们设置的场景
any situation they wished.
他能看见,能感觉
He would see, taste,
经历真实的遭遇,就像各位坐在这里一样真实
suffer, with the same reality as you gentlemen sitting there.
头发长了,不一样的衣服,但的确是你
Longer hair, different dress, but it is you,
那位名叫维娜的幸存者
the one the survivors call Vina.
或者说,维娜的幻象,但是为什么又是你?
Or rather, the image of Vina. But why you again?
他们为什么不创造另一个女孩?
Why didn't they create a different girl?
快,如果你趁它不注意的时候攻击…
Quick. lf you attack while it's not looking...
但这只是一个梦
But it's only a dream.
你必须杀掉他,就像你之前一样
You have to kill him, as you did here before.
你去和看守讲,我是不会照做的
You can tell my jailers I won't go along with it.
我不是为了获得晚餐而表演的动物
I'm not an animal performing for its supper.
不论你怎么说,你能感受一切,这才是关键
It doesn't matter what you call this. You'll feel it. That's what matters.
你可以感受每一刻所发生的一切
You'll feel every moment of whatever happens to you.
结束了
It's over.
她是谁?他们为什么停止传输影像了?
Who is she? Why have they stopped the images?
因为他们知道派克舰长累了
Because they know that Captain Pike is fatigued.
我们一会儿再继续
We can reconvene later.
看来他们还是关心舰长的
Then they care about the captain.
他们想要他活着回去,长官
They want him back. Alive, sir.
我需要知道为什么 - 如果你耐心点,答案…
I demand to know why. - If you'll be patient, the answers to--
你忘了你是在接受审判,史波克
You're forgetting you're on trial, Spock.
你必须回答所有问题
You will answer all questions put to you.
我的答案让人难以置信,长官
My answer to your question would be quite unbelievable, sir.
很遗憾你必须耐心自己去看
I regret we'll have to wait and see it there.
个人日志,星历3010.2
Personal log, stardate 3013.2.
对史波克的军事审判重新开始
Reconvening court-martial of Mr. Spock
星舰上有史以来最奇怪的证物也再次
and the strangest trial evidence ever heard aboard a starship.
从那颗离我们只有1小时路程的星球传来
From the mysterious planet now only one hour ahead of us,
关于派克舰长在关押期间的故事
the story of Captain Pike's imprisonment there.
你为何在此?
Why are you here?
取悦你
To please you.
你是真实的吗?
Are you real?
跟你想地一样真实 - 噢,不
As real as you wish. - Oh, no.
不,那不是我要的答案
No, that's not any answer.
我从未遇到过你,从未想过你
I've never met you before, never even imagined you.
也许他们从你遗忘的梦里找到我
Perhaps they made me out of dreams you've forgotten.
是么?然后让你穿跟他们一样的金属纤维衣服?
What, and dressed you in the same metal fabric they wear?
我可以穿任何你喜欢的衣服
Or I can wear whatever you wish.
变成任何你想要的样子
Be anything you wish.
然后他们就可以观察标本的反应?
So they can see how their specimen performs?
他们想看我如何反应,是吗?
They want to see how I react, is that it?
你难道就不曾梦过
Don't you have a dream,
某件你极其渴望的东西?
something you've always wanted very badly?
难道他们不仅仅想观察我?
Or do they do more than just watch me?
他们…
Do they...
还能感受我的感受?
...feel with me too?
你可以拥有任何你想要的东西
You can have whatever dream you want.
我可以成为任何人
I can become anything,
任何你想要的女人
any woman you've ever imagined.
整个宇宙,你想要什么便能拥有什么
You can have anything you want in the whole universe.
让我…
Let me...
满足你
...please you.
是的,是,你可以取悦我
Yes, yes, you can please me.
你可以跟我讲他们的事情
You can tell me about them.
有什么办法可以让我阻止他们看穿我的心思
Is there any way I can keep them from probing my mind
阻止他们利用我的思维控制我?
and from using my thoughts against me?
你害怕了?
Does that frighten you?
也就是说有办法?
Does that mean there is a way?
你是个笨蛋
You're a fool.
既然你不是真实的
And since you're not real,
我们也没必要再继续聊了,对吧?
there's not much point in continuing this conversation, is there?
线路安装完毕,史波克先生 - 待命,大副
All circuits engaged, Mr. Spock. - Standing by, Number One.
找掩护 - 10、9、8
Take cover. - Ten, nine, eight,
7、6、5
seven, six, five,
4、3、2、1
four, three, two, one.
增至最大能量!
Increase to full power!
还能再大些吗?
Can you give us any more?
电路开始发热了,必须停止火力
Our circuits are beginning to heat. We'll have to cease power.
停火!
Disengage!
那个小山包一开始就该被铲平
The top of that knoll should've been sheared off the first second.
也许早就被铲平了
Maybe it was.
这就是我在简报室想说的事
It's what I tried to explain in the briefing room.
他们制♥造♥幻觉的强大精神力量使我们无法确认任何所做之事
Their power of illusion is so great, we can't be sure of anything we do
或看见的任何东西
or anything we see.
或许你来问我些问题
Perhaps if you asked me some questions,
我能解答
I could answer.
他们能把我的思想控制到什么程度?
How far can they control my mind?
如果我告诉你,你能挑选一个过去的梦
If I tell you, then will you pick some dream you've had,
然后让我跟你一起在里面生活吗?
and let me live it with you?
也许吧
Perhaps.
他们不能让你做不愿意做的事
They can't actually make you do anything you don't want to.
但他们会用幻觉引诱我去做
But they try to trick me with their illusions.
你抵抗的话,他们还会惩罚你
And they can punish you when you're not cooperative.
你很快就能找到答案
You'll find out about that.
他们曾经在地面上生活过吗?
Did they ever live on the surface of this planet?
他们为什么来到地下?
Why did they go underground?
战争,几千个世纪以前
War. Thousands of centuries ago.
地上为何如此贫瘠?
That's why it's so barren up there?
这个星球才刚恢复适宜生命繁衍的状态
The planet's only now becoming able to support life again.
所以塔罗斯人到地下之后发现活动范围有限
So the Talosians who came underground found life limited here,
就开始专心发展精神力量
and they concentrated on developing their mental power.
他们发现这是个陷阱
They found it's a trap,
就像毒品
like a narcotic.
因为当梦比现实更重要的时候
Because when dreams become more important than reality,
人们不再旅行,建造,发明
you give up travel, building, creating.
甚至连怎么修
You even forget how to repair the machines
那些祖先留下的机器都忘了
left behind by your ancestors.
他们什么都不做,只靠别人的记忆生活
You just sit, living and reliving other lives
虚幻的生活
left behind in the thought records.
或者研究一下像我这种“动物标本”的思维
Or sit probing the minds of zoo specimens like me.
对你的观察远不止看戏这么简单,他们为你制♥造♥幻觉
You're better than a theatre to them. They create an illusion for you,
看你的反应,体会你的情绪
they watch you react, feel your emotions.
他们收集了一整套标本
They have a whole collection of specimens,
都是很久以前带回来的生物的后代
descendants of life brought back long ago
来自银河系各个地方
from all over this part of the galaxy.
也就是说每种生物至少收集一对
Which means they had to have more than one of each animal.
别再说了 - 他们收集的人类也要一对
Please. - They'll need a pair of humans too.
他们打算去哪儿找那个女的呢?
Where do they intend to get the woman?
你说过如果我回答你的问题…
You said that if I answered your questions--
但我是在和一个虚幻的东西讨价还价
But that was a bargain with something that didn't exist.
你说过你不是真实的,记得吗?
You said you weren't real, remember?
我是个女人…
I'm a woman...
跟你一样真实
...as real and as human as you are.
我们就像亚当和夏娃
We're like Adam and Eve.
如果我们…
If we...
不要!求你了!
Don't! Please!
不要惩罚我!我尽力了!
Don't punish me! I tried!
一个来自地球的女人
An Earth woman.
你被当成种畜抓了起来?
Then you were captured as breeding stock?
为什么?
Why?
只为保持动物园里标本的供应吗?
Just to maintain a supply of zoo specimens?
远不止此,舰长
Much more, captain.
瓶子里是一种营养蛋白复合物
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表