剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
I did it myself.
我们可以去掉它
We can remove it.
不要
No.
你不理解
You canna understand.
克莱尔 那不是...
Claire. It wasn't--
兰德尔没有用暴♥力♥强夺他要的东西
Randall didn't just use force to get what he wanted from me.
克莱尔 那不是...
Claire, it wasn't--
继续
Go on.
说出来
Say it.
他跟我做♥爱♥了 克莱尔
He made love to me, Claire.
而我...
And I...
怎么
What?
吸进去
Breathe in.
那是薰衣草油
That's oil of lavender.
这是克莱尔的手
These are Claire's hands.
想想克莱尔
Think of Claire.
想象你妻子
Think of your wife.
等我
Wait for me.
克莱尔在这里
Claire's here.
叫我的名字 杰米
Say my name, Jamie.
叫我的名字
Say my name.
克莱尔
Claire.
我明白
I understand.
她怎么可能原谅你
How could she ever forgive you?
我情不自禁 克莱尔
I couldna help myself, Claire.
我感觉...很好
It felt...so good.
没有痛苦
Not to be in pain.
你害怕我不原谅你
Were you afraid I wouldn't forgive you?
没什么可原谅的
There's nothing to forgive.
杰米 那...
Jamie, it's...
没关系的
It's all right.
你看不出吗
Don't you see?
我不能再做你的丈夫了
I cannot be your husband any longer.
我没法在跟你在一起了
And I will not be less to you.
你做了为活下来必须要做的事
You did what was necessary to survive.
-仅此而已 -不
- That's all. - No.
不 他毁了我
No, he broke me.
他毁了我 克莱尔
He broke me, Claire.
他知道 我们都知道
He knew it. We both did.
除了我 你不属于任何人
You belong to no one else but me.
而我属于你
And I belong to you.
没什么能改变那点
Nothing will ever change that.
那些只是脆弱的誓言 克莱尔
Those are just weak words, Claire.
我躺在这里
I lie here,
感觉没有你的碰触 就要死了
feeling I will die without your touch,
但你碰触我的时候
But when you do touch me,
我却羞愧得要吐了
I want to vomit with shame.
不
No!
你是我丈夫 詹姆斯·弗雷泽
You are my husband, James Fraser.
你怎么敢现在就放弃我
How dare you give up on me now!
你对我发过誓 你 向我保证过...
You swore to me, you, you promised me the--
在需要时保护自己的身体
the protection of your body if need be.
现在兰德尔得到了你的身体
Well, Randall had your body,
但如果他连你灵魂都夺去了我会很受伤
but I'll be damned if he has your soul as well!
你是我的
You're mine.
我们注定要在一起
And we are meant to be together.
这是一切事情唯一的解释
It's the only explanation I have for all this.
这是...这几个月的事情以来
It's-- the only way I can wrap my mind around what's happened
唯一能安慰我的想法
all these past months.
一切都是为了你和我
It's all been for you and me.
可如果你把这最后一点
But if you take away
能让我觉得能理解的想法也拿走
the one, last thing that makes sense to me,
我会死
And I will die.
在这儿 跟你一起 现在就死
With you, right here, now.
我这个样子 你怎么能跟我在一起
How can you have me like this?
能跟你在一起 怎么样都好
I will have you any way I can.
一直如此
Always.
鸦♥片♥酒给我
The laudanum, please.
不 我想醒着
No. I want to be awake
你把他割除出去时我要清醒着
when you cut him out of me.
开始吧
And get on with it.
我会想念你的 女士
I'll miss you, mistress.
我们永远不可能再有你这么好的医生了
We shall never find another healer the likes of you.
谢谢你 威利
Thank you, Willie.
你是位真正的朋友
You're a true friend.
我怀疑不是每个人都像你一样为我们离开伤心
I doubt everyone is as sad as you are to see us go.
那不是针对你 女士
Well, it's nothing personal, mistress,
但是保证你和杰米的安全
but keeping you and Jamie out of harm's way
是一份全职工作
proves to be a full-time occupation.
没错
That's very true.
该走了
Time to go.
克莱尔女士
Ah, Mistress Claire?
我能不能
May I...
跟你最后一吻
kiss you farewell?
不行
No, you may not.
太决绝了
It is far too final.
你可以跟我吻别
You may kiss me au revoir.
-真抱歉 -说真的
- I'm so sorry. - Seriously.
对不起 女士 我
Apologies, mistress, I--
我失去了理智
I lost my head.
再见 克莱尔
Good-bye to you, Claire.
上帝保佑你
God bless.
真殷勤
Very gallant.
你就该这样跟女士道别
See, that's how you take your leave of a lady.
好了
All right.
你们走吧
Piss off, the lot of ye.
如果你在海对面碰到真正的国王
Ye happen to run into the rightful king across the water,
告诉安格斯·莫尔向他问好 好吗
you tell him Angus Mhor sends his best, eh?
蠢货 詹姆斯国王在意大利 不是法国
King James is in Italy, ye fool, no France.
不 我是说如果他们
No, I meant if ye go--
如果他们去意大利
I meant if ye go to Italy!
你个笨蛋
Yer arse, ye did.
还以为我会
Thought I'd be the one to be
吐个天昏地暗
puking my guts out over the side,
结果你跟臭鱼一样脸色发青
and here you are, as green as rotten fish.
拜托
Please.
我现在最不愿意想到的就是鱼了
Fish is the last thing I want to think about right now.
我要去拿个桶子吗
Should I get a bucket?
很高兴看到你恢复幽默感了
Glad to see you're regaining your sense of humor.
我在努力
I'm trying.
会没事的 对吧
Will be all right, won't it?
我们会没事的
I mean, we'll be all right?
我会保证的
I'll see to it.
我们正前往未知的未来 而我...
We're headed into an unknown future, and I...
嗯
Aye.
我知道你的意思
I know what you mean.
我们在法国要干什么
What are we to do in France?
我们不会一直在法国 克莱尔
It won't be forever, Claire.
总有一天我们会回到苏格兰
Someday we'll return to Scotland.
我跟你保证
That I promise ye.
你知道苏格兰会发生什么事吗
Do you know what's going to happen in Scotland?
起义 克罗登之战
The rising. Culloden.
高地文化的结束
The end of the highland culture.
我们只能各尽本分
What can we do but play our part?
如果我们阻止这件事呢
What if we could stop it from happening?
起义 克罗登之战 如果我们能阻止这一切呢
The rising, Culloden-- what if we could stop all of it?
改变未来吗
Change the future?
就凭我俩
The two of us?
这太疯狂了 对吧
That's madness, is it not?
我们必须试试
We have to try.
起义是由查尔斯王子发动的
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表