剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
But there's one way to find out for sure.
您没事吧 女士
You all right, madam?
我差点踩到您
I almost trampled you.
我再问一次 你们把另一个俘虏怎么样了
Again, what have you done with the other prisoner?
你这婊♥子♥怎么敢这么和我说话
I'll not let harlots talk to me that way.
立刻给我松绑
Untie me straight away.
我现在又成婊♥子♥了
A harlot am I, now?
只有婊♥子♥才会堕落到去抢劫国王的手下
Only a slut would stoop to rob a king's man.
我们不是婊♥子♥也不是贼
We are not harlots or thieves.
我们只想知道那个苏格兰人哪去了
We just want to know where the highlander is.
红头发的那个
The red headed one.
去死吧 你们两个
Go to the devil, the both of you.
别把事情复杂化
You don't have to make this more difficult.
只要回答我 我们就离开
A simple answer, and we'll be on our way.
你怕是没搞清楚自己的处境吧
I don't think you grasp the situation you're in.
她一旦决定要做什么
I won't be able to stop her
我可阻止不了她
once she sets her mind to something.
袭击国王的手下就是袭击国王本人
An assault on a king's man is an assault on the crown itself.
另一个俘虏哪去了
The other prisoner?
不
Oh, no.
不不不 不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no!
不不不
No, no, no!
天啊
Oh, god!
他在哪
Where is he?
-苏格兰人在哪 -够了
- The highlander? - Enough!
不吃点苦头他就听不懂人话
It's the only tongue the English understand.
求你了
I beseech you.
把你知道的告诉我 就可以免受折磨
Just tell us what you know and this will end.
也许烫烫睾丸能让你回心转意
Maybe if I smoke your bollocks you'll change your mind.
住 住手 求你了
H-hol--hold, please.
求求你 求求你 天啊 住手
Please! Please, lord god, hold.
我只是个信差 天啊 求你住手
I'm just a courier. Oh, lord god, please hold.
-我只是 -等等 等等
- I'm just-- - Wait, wait!
我是个信差 求你了
I'm a courier, please.
他既然是信差
If he's a courier,
也许这些信件里提到了杰米
maybe one of the dispatches will say something about Jamie.
我找到了
I found something.
你要是把信拆开...
If you break that seal...
你俩都会被绞死
You'll both hang.
信上说他们本打算把他送到比尤利郡法庭
It says they were taking him to the sherriff's court
他逃跑了
in Beauly when he escaped.
可军队还在找他
But the army is still searching for him.
没人找他
Well, nobody's searching.
峡谷里的那几个士兵要把麦奎利
Those few soldiers back in the glen were taking Macquarrie
送去比尤利郡法庭
to the Sherriff's Court in Beauly.
这封信是要求威廉堡驻军
This dispatch is calling on the garrison at Fort William
搜索杰米
to find jamie.
如果他们没收到信
And if they never read it...
他们就不知道他逃了
Then they won't know he's escaped.
他不会回拉里布洛克
He won't go back to Lallybroch.
他们第一个就会去那找人
That's the first place they'll look.
对 他会去北方
No, he'll go north...
深入高地
Deeper into the highlands.
驻军不敢深入那么远 没有补给
The garrison won't dare stray that far from supplies
也没有增援 太冒险
and reinforcements-- too chancy.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
给他治疗烧伤 包扎一下
I'm going to stop the burning and bandage his foot.
克莱尔 我们不能留他活口
Claire, we canna allow him to live.
谁说的
I don't know that.
他知道我们在找杰米
He knows we're looking for Jamie.
我们要是留他活口让他去告密
How long do you think it'd be before they turn up
不出几天就会有军队出现在拉里布洛克
in Lallybroch if we left him alive to blab?
我知道你是我哥哥的妻子
I ken ye're my brother's wife,
但我不能由着你评判我 克莱尔
but I won't be judged by you, Claire.
你说什么
Pardon?
从你眼里看得出来 你不同意我的做法
I can see in your eyes you dunna agree with my methods.
就因为我不想看他被杀吗
Just because I don't see the man murdered?
不 因为这让你困扰
No, because it bothers you,
在这儿由不得你多愁善感
and there's no room for sentiment like that here.
他不会对任何人讲了
He won't be telling his tale to anyone.
下一次...
Next time...
要掩盖好踪迹
Hide your tracks better.
我跟在后面 听到了惨叫
I followed till I heard the screams.
扎营吧
Make camp.
我去找点晚餐
I'll go find us some supper.
爱迫使人做出抉择
Love forces a person to choose.
你会去做以往从未想过的事
You do things you never imagined you could do before.
我没在评判你
I wasn't judging you.
我只知道要是穆塔夫没出现
I just know that if Murtagh hadn't turned up when he did...
我也会亲手杀了他
I would have done it myself.
最下面的木柴烧成灰以后
When the bottom log burns to ash,
它上面的一根会接着烧
the next one will take its place.
能让我们在夜间保暖
Should keep us warm till morning.
作为牛津郡来的女士
For a lady from Oxfordshire,
你对野外生存了解不少嘛
you ken your way about the wilds.
我年轻的时候
When I was young,
我叔叔教过我野外生存的技能
my uncle taught me how to survive outdoors.
我们只能依靠自然的馈赠活命
We had to take whatever the land offered.
我学会了一点有用的技巧
I picked up a few useful tips.
此言不虚
Aye, I'd say so.
你是在哪学会追踪的
Where did you learn to track like that?
小时候杰米和伊恩教过我
Jamie and Ian taught me when we were young.
他们不介意带着你这个跟屁虫吗
They didn't mind you tagging along?
他们知道如果拒绝我的话
Well, they knew if they refused,
我会拧下他们的耳朵或是在饭菜里加料
I'd either skelp their lugs or bedevil their suppers.
在饭菜里加料是怎么回事
Bedevil their suppers?
增加点调味品什么的
Added a bit of seasoning.
如果他们不教我的话
I'd show them the wee beasties
我会让他们知道我的厉害 然后告诉他们
and tell them they'd get plenty more
在最猝不及防的时刻会有更多"惊喜"
when they least expected it if they didna teach me.
我猜是伊恩让你来的吧
So, Ian sent you, I expect?
是啊 他觉得你俩需要点帮助
Aye, thought you could use the help.
但照我看来
But from what I've seen so far,
你俩可谓天生歹徒
you two are natural outlaws.
晚餐
Supper.
结账日收到的房♥租 你也许用得着
The rents from quarter day... you might need it.
少废话 拿着就是了
You'll take it, and none of your nonsense.
这是伊恩的刀
This...belongs to Ian.
他那还有一把
He has another one.
把它藏在丝♥袜♥顶端
Put it in the top of your stocking.
用吊袜带绑稳
Hold it with your garter.
永远别取下来 即使睡觉也不行
Never take it off, even when you sleep.
你会用刀吗
Do you ken how to use a knife?
会
Yes, I do.
穆塔夫来了以后
It was clear that with Murtagh's arrival,
珍妮就得回拉里布洛克
Jenny had to go back to Lallybroch
照顾她的小女儿
and her infant daughter.
但我感受到了作为先知的压力
However, I felt the burden of being a prophet.
珍妮 你到家后能帮我个忙吗
Jenny, I need you to do something when you get home.
种点土豆
Plant potatoes.
土豆 那玩意在苏格兰种不活
Potatoes? They're not grown in the highlands.
能种活的
They will be.
土豆能长时间储存
The crop will keep for a long time,
产量也比小麦高
and the yield is better than wheat.
好吧
Aye.
土豆种子最近只有爱丁堡有
There's none closer than Edinburgh,
但我可以派人去买♥♥
but I can send for them.
尽量多弄些来
As many as you can.
两年后会有一场严重的饥荒
There will be a famine. A bad one in two years.
若有产量低的田产和物产
Any land or property you have that's not productive,
尽快卖♥♥了换成金币
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表