剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
先生 法庭上的事轮不到你插手
Sir, you have no place in the working of this court.
我在上帝的圣坛前发誓保护这个女人
I swore an oath before the altar of god to protect this woman!
如果你告诉我 你觉得自己的权力
And if you're telling me you consider your authority
比上帝还要大
to be greater than that of the almighty,
那我必须告诉你 我不那样认为
then I must inform you that I am not of that opinion myself.
第一个冲上来的就是第一个倒地的
The first man forward will be the first man down.
这女人不是女巫
This woman is no witch.
我才是
But I am.
格列斯 不
Geillis, no!
我坦白
I confess...
我用巫术杀害了
that I killed my husband, Arthur Duncan,
我丈夫亚瑟·邓肯
by the means of witchcraft.
我利用了克莱尔·弗雷泽的无知
I took advantage of the ignorance of Claire Fraser,
为了自己的目的给她下咒
bewitching her for my purposes.
她既没参加 也不知道我做的交易
She neither took part in nor had knowledge of my dealings,
她也没有侍奉我的主人
nor does she serve my master.
瞧见了吗
See here?
我身上有魔鬼的标志
I bear the mark of the devil.
村民们看见的魔鬼标志
What the villagers saw as evidence of evil
实际上是天花疫苗接种的伤疤
was actually the scar of a smallpox vaccination.
我突然想到
And it hit me like a bolt of lightning.
格列斯是从未来过来的 从1968年
Geillis was from the future, from 1968.
-快跑 -克莱尔 快来
- Run. - Claire. Come now.
我是撒旦的情人
I am the mistress of Satan.
我怀了他的孩子
I carry his child.
烧死她
Burn her!
格列斯
Geillis!
在最黑暗的时刻 我跟恶魔躺在一起
I have lain with beelzebub in the darkest hours.
我的灵魂永远效忠于他
I pledged my soul to him forevermore.
肃静
Silence!
给女巫盖上 给她盖上
Cover the witch! Cover her up!
我会生下撒旦的孩子
I will have the child of Satan.
他会让你们下地狱
He will damn you all.
给她盖上
Cover her up.
住手
Stop!
她怀孕了
She's with child!
我们得离开了 克莱尔 我们得走了
We have to leave now, Claire. We have to go.
伤口
The cuts...
并不深
They're not deep.
我觉得你不会
I think you'll not be--
留下伤疤
Be marked.
克莱尔 我知道你有事不想告诉我
Claire, I know there are things you dinna wish to tell me...
但我有件事要问你
But I've one thing to ask ye...
诚实点
Honesty.
你跟我说的一定要是实话
When you do tell me something, let it be the truth.
我也答应你
And I promise you the same.
我同意
I agree.
有件事我必须要问你
Now, there's one thing I must ask ye
为了我俩的安全
for your own safety as well as mine.
你是不是
Are you...
女巫
a witch?
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
我经常在你手臂上看到那处伤疤
I've often seen that scar on your arm
我本来不以为然
and thought nothing of it...
直到我今天看到了格列斯·邓肯也有
Until I saw the same on Geillis Duncan today.
她说那是魔鬼的标志
She called it the devil's mark,
所以...
so...
我不是女巫
I'm not a witch.
但你听到真♥相♥之后
But after you hear the truth,
也许你会有别的想法
then maybe you'll think otherwise.
我从来没得过天花
I've never had smallpox.
我可以在一屋子要死的人里穿行
I can walk through a room of dying men
但是不会传染天花
and never catch it.
我可以护理病人
I can nurse the sick,
但我不会得病
but the sickness cannot touch me.
这个标志叫做疫苗
This mark is-is called a vaccine,
你从来没听过
and you've never heard of it.
这里没人听过
No one here has.
但它能防止我染上疾病
But it prevents me from contracting the disease.
我知道杰克·兰德尔的事是因为
I know about Jack Randall because...
有人跟我说过
I was told about him.
我知道他出生的日子 也知道他哪天会死
I know the day he was born, and I know the day he will die,
我知道他为桑德林罕姆公爵效力
And I know that he works for the Duke of Sandringham
因为我丈夫跟我说了
because my husband told me about it.
我知道美王子的事
I know about the Bonny Prince
还有詹姆斯二世党和他们一场注定失败的事业
and the Jacobites and their doomed cause.
我知道苏格兰人会怎么样
I know what's going to happen to the Scots.
我知道这一切 因为
I know all of this because...
因为
Because...
我是从未来过来的
I'm from the future.
我是1918年10月20日出生的
I was born on October the 20th in the year 1918.
距今200年
That's 200 years from now.
你听到了吗
Do you hear me?
你听到了吗
Do you hear me?
我听到了
I hear you.
你觉得我疯了 对吧
You think I'm raving mad, don't you?
不
No.
不 我相信你 英格兰人
No, I believe ye, sassenach.
所以...
So...
我完全不理解
I dinna understand it a bit,
现在还不理解
not yet.
但我相信你
But I trust you.
我信你说的话
I trust your word,
你的心
your heart.
我相信我俩之间是坦诚的
And I trust there is a truth between us.
所以
So...
不管你告诉我什么
Whatever you tell me...
我都会信你
I will believe ye.
你能告诉我更多情况吗
Can you tell me more?
我是英国♥军♥队的战地护士
I was a combat nurse in the British army.
我们离开教堂前 她跟我说1968年
Before we left the church, she said to me, "1968."
我跟他说了一切
I told him everything.
我源源不断地说着整个故事
The whole story came pouring out of me
像是溃坝后奔涌的水流
like a cataract of water over a broken dam.
再跟我说说石头的事
Tell me again about the, uh--the stones.
直到那一刻 我才意识到我有多需要
I didn't realize how badly I needed to tell someone,
向别人倾诉 向任何人
anyone, until that moment.
苏格兰人没机会的
The Scots never had a chance.
他认真听了
He listened.
克罗登之战时有几千人被杀害
Thousands were killed at Culloden.
他完全不理解 但他听了
He didn't understand it all, but he listened.
所以 当我把你留在沼泽地
So, when I left you in the glade
去跟霍罗克斯见面 而你跑了的时候
and went to meet Horrocks and you ran away...
你是想回去
You were trying to get back...
回到石头那里 回到
back to the stones and back...
你丈夫身边
to your husband.
是的
Yes.
我为此打了你
And I beat you for it.
我非常
I'm so very...
抱歉
very sorry.
别
Don't.
你又不知道
You couldn't have known.
好好休息吧
Rest now.
没人会伤害你了
No one will harm ye.
我在呢
I'm here.
你真的相信我吗
Do you really believe me?
是的
Aye.
我相信你 英格兰人
I believe you, sassenach.
虽然如果你只是个女巫的话
Although it would have been a good deal easier
一切都会更简单
if you'd only been a witch.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表