剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
I had faith that everything would work out.
钟声让我想起
That reminds me, I, um...
我该设定个闹钟
I want to set an alarm.
不要
Mm-mm, no.
不是说好旅行不设闹钟的吗
I thought we weren't setting alarms on this trip.
我想去看那些巫师
I want to see the witches.
什么巫师
Must I ask?
村外的山顶上
Apparently there's a circle of standing stones
有一圈竖立的石头
on a hill just outside the village,
现在依然当地人在那举♥行♥仪式
and there's a local group who still observe rituals there.
其实他们不是巫师
Well, they're not actually witches.
而是德鲁伊
This lot are meant to be Druids.
不过我不认为那里会有魔鬼崇拜者的集♥会♥
Sadly I don't think they'll be a coven of devil worshippers.
确实很遗憾
Well, it's a pity.
我真是超级想去看
Can't imagine anything I'd rather do.
说谎
Liar.
我们去哪观看这奇观
Where will we be watching this spectacle?
一个叫克雷尼顿的地方
A place called Craigh Na Dun.
根据当地传说
So according to local folklore,
这些石头是凯尔特族的巨人
these stones were carried here from Africa
从非洲运来的
by a race of Celtic giants.
我还真不知道凯尔特人去过非洲呢
I wasn't aware that the Celts made a lot of trips to Africa.
只有巨人去了
Only the giant ones.
那是因弗内斯吗
Is that Inverness?
一定是
Yes, it must be.
有人来了
Someone's coming.
那是格雷厄姆太太吗
Is that Mrs. Graham?
应该是
I think it is.
牧师的女管家是名巫师
The reverend's housekeeper's a witch.
不是巫师 而是德鲁伊 记得吗
Not a witch. A Druid, remember?
他们可能被人嘲笑
They should have been ridiculous.
也许他们的确如此
And perhaps they were.
在山顶上排成环形
Parading in circles on top of a hill.
但我一见那场景
But the hairs on the back of my neck
脖子上的汗毛都竖起来了
prickled at the sight.
内心的一个小声音警告着我
And some small voice inside warned me,
我不应该来这儿
I wasn't supposed to be here.
我是个不受欢迎的偷♥窥♥狂
That I was an unwelcome voyeur
窥探着古老和强大的东西
to something ancient and powerful.
等等我
Wait for me.
我发现些东西 马上就来
I'm caught on something. I'll be there in a minute.
克莱尔
Claire.
有人来了
Someone's coming.
快 别出声
Come on. Shh.
我们走吧
We should go.
你在干嘛
What have you got there?
我在找那种植物
Mm, I'm looking for that plant.
我觉得是勿忘我 但不确定
I think it's a forget me not, but I'm not sure.
那不如你去把它摘回来
Why don't you pop back and get it?
是有这个想法
I was considering it.
你愿意跟我一起去吗
Would you care to go with me?
亲爱的 我很想去
Oh, darling, I'd love to,
但我约了牧师
but I've got an appointment with the reverend.
他昨晚发现一箱材料
He found a box of materials last night.
黑杰克军需官的卖♥♥据
Bills of sale from Black Jack's quartermaster.
听起来很刺♥激♥
That sounds terribly exciting.
你在讽刺我
You're laughing at me.
哪有
Never.
那我稍后等你吃晚饭啊
Shall I meet you for dinner later?
好的
Yes.
-爱你 -爱你
- Love you. - Love you.
再来
Come here.
有一次夜间旅行
Once, traveling at night,
我在车里睡着了
I fell asleep in the passenger seat of a moving car.
嘈杂和行驶
Lulled by the noise and the motion
让我慢慢陷入一种失重的幻觉
into an illusion of serene weightlessness.
司机飞快地驶过大桥
Then the driver took a bridge too fast.
我醒来 发现窗外的世界都在旋转
and I woke to see the world spinning outside the car windows,
还有高速下降那种令人作呕的感觉
and the sickening sensation of falling at high speed.
我已经尽我所能描述出
That is as close as I can come
我当时的感受
to describing what I experienced.
但这种感觉很快就结束了
But it falls woefully short.
什么
What?
面对不可能的场景时
When confronted with the impossible,
理性思维会寻求合理的解释
the rational mind will grope for the logical.
也许我只是不小心闯入了电影公♥司♥
Perhaps I had stumbled onto the set of a cinema company
拍摄某种古装戏的现场
filming a costume drama of some sort.
但演员没理由也用实弹
But there was no logical reason for actors to fire live ammunition.
弗兰克
Frank?
你在干嘛
What the devil are you doing?
你不是弗兰克
You're not Frank.
是的 女士 我不是
No, madam, I'm not.
那你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the bloody hell are you?
我是乔纳森·兰德尔先生
I'm Jonathan Randall, esquire.
国王陛下第八骑兵队队长
Captain of his majesty's Eighth Dragoons.
有何吩咐
At your service.
你是谁
Who are you?
我丈夫在等我
My husband's expecting me.
如果我十分钟内没回去 他会来找我的
He'll come looking for me if I'm not back in ten minutes.
你丈夫叫什么名字
Your husband. What's his name?
他叫什么
What is his name?
弗兰克
Frank.
姓什么
Frank what?
弗兰克·比彻姆 他是个老师
Frank Beauchamp. He's a teacher.
见到你很高兴 弗兰克·比彻姆太太
Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Frank Beauchamp,
一名老师的妻子
a teacher's wife.
你一定觉得我是个傻子
You must think me the fool.
你最好告诉我
You'll be well advised to tell me
你到底是谁 为什么在这里
exactly who you are and why you are here.
女士 我的耐心是有限的
Madam, you will find my patience is not infinite.
放开我 你个混♥蛋♥
Get off me, you bastard.
女士的腔调
Ah, the speech of a lady.
妓♥女♥的言语
The language of a whore.
我选择妓♥女♥
I choose the whore.
德鲁伊
Druid!
-什么 -德鲁伊
- What? - Druid!
你是谁
Who are you?
我们这是去哪儿 我们去...
Where are we going? Where are we go...
带你的人去这边
Take your men over there!
他...
He--
我希望这是一场梦 但我知道不是
I wanted it to be a dream, but I knew it wasn't.
别无其他 我之前的救命恩人
If nothing else, my erstwhile savior fairly reeked of odors
浑身恶臭 我不可能做出这种梦
too foul to be part of any dream I was likely to conjure up.
那让我们看看你吧 小姑娘
Let's have a look at ye, then, lass.
我想你现在可以看见我了吧
I trust you're able to see me now.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
我决定继续用我的娘家名
I decided to continue using my maiden name.
如果他们想勒索赎金
If they intended to ransom me,
我不想让他们找到弗兰克
I didn't want to lead them back to Frank.
克莱尔 克莱尔·比彻姆
Claire. Claire Beauchamp.
克莱尔·比彻姆
Claire Beauchamp.
没错 你觉得你自己在做...
That's right. And just what the hell do you think you're...
-你说是你找到的她吗 -对
- You said you found her? - Aye.
她在和一个我们认识的骑兵队长
She was having words with a certain captain of Dragoons
进行争吵
with whom we are acquaint'.
好像他们对这位女士是不是妓♥女♥
There seemed to be some question as to whether
意见有所分歧
the lady was or was not a whore.
在这场讨论中 这位女士是什么意见
And what was the lady's position in this discussion?
我不是
I am not.
我们可以检测一下
We could put it to the test.
我不赞成强♥奸♥
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表