剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
你无需再次证明
You needn't prove it again.
附近要是有英格兰军人
If there are redcoats about,
他们很可能从南边来
they'll likely come from the south.
-我会当心 -好的
- I'll keep an eye out. - Aye.
你留在这儿
You stay here.
我会回来的 我保证
I'll be back, I promise.
你不该做遵守不了的保证
You shouldn't make promises you can't keep.
这次我一定守诺 克莱尔
This one I will keep, Claire.
你要保证乖乖待着
Now, you promise me you'll stay put.
-杰米 -马上来
- Jamie. - Coming!
向我保证 克莱尔
Promise me, Claire.
保证我回来时 你会在这里等我
Swear you'll be here when I get back.
好吧 我保证
Fine, I promise.
很好
Good.
那一刻
In that moment,
我明白了自己的怨怼从何而来
the reason for my bitterness became clear to me.
我气的并非杰米 或者英格兰逃兵
I wasn't angry at Jamie or the redcoat deserters.
我是在生自己的气
I was angry at myself
气自己把逃离这里
for forgetting about my plan to make
回到克雷尼顿巨石圈的计划抛到了脑后
my way back to the stones at Craigh Na Dun,
我本想回到我自己的时代
my plan to return to my own time,
回到我的丈夫弗兰克的身边
to my husband, Frank.
设立在德国的美国陆军总部宣布
U.S. Army headquarters in Berlin announced
巴顿将军因12天前遭遇车祸
the death of General George S. Patton, Jr. earlier today
伤重不治 在今天早些时候去世
from injuries he sustained in a car accident 12 days ago.
当时巴顿将军
...Cadillac model 75 staff car,
与一等兵霍雷斯·伍德
transporting the general...
克雷尼顿
五英里
乘坐凯迪拉克75型专车
as well as private first class Horace L. Woodring
在西班牙郊外与一辆卡车相撞
collided with a truck just outside of Spain.
巴顿将军是一位有争议的人物
A controversial figure, General Patton's career
他参与过一战和二战
spanned both the first and second world wars,
目前任职美国陆军第三集团军指挥官
most recently as commander of the U.S. Third Army.
克雷尼顿
五英里
女士
Mistress?
女士
Mistress!
怎么了
What?
有事请喊我
If you need me,
我要去解决一下个人问题
I'll just be taking care of some personal business.
走开五十码 去下风处解决
Go at least 50 yards away and downwind.
好的
Aye.
我努力不去想草地上发生的事
I tried to avoid thinking about the incident in the meadow,
可心思不住地转过去
but my mind kept returning to it,
一而再 再而三
again, and again,
一次次触动不应再去理会的伤口
picking at a festering sore best left untouched.
突然之间 它出现在那里
And suddenly, there it was...
克雷尼顿
Craigh Na Dun.
我内心充满迷惘
My mind had been so clouded and confused,
骑进这片树林时我并没认出这条路
I didn't recognize the road when we rode in.
绝对不会错
There was no mistaking it.
我回到了
I was back
这一切开始的地方
to the place where it had all begun.
发生了太多事情 改变了太多事情
So much had happened. So much had changed.
上次来这里时 我还是克莱尔·兰德尔
Last I was here, I was Claire Randall,
然后是克莱尔·比彻姆
then Claire Beauchamp,
然后又变成克莱尔·弗雷泽
then Claire Fraser.
问题在于 我到底想成为谁
The question was... who did I want to be?
克莱尔
Claire.
克莱尔
Claire.
克莱尔
Claire!
你在哪儿 克莱尔
Where are you, Claire?
弗兰克
Frank!
克莱尔
Claire!
弗兰克
Frank,
等等我
wait for me,
弗兰克
Frank!
克莱尔
Claire.
弗兰克
Frank!
不
No!
弗兰克
Frank!
弗兰克
Frank!
克莱尔
Claire.
不用问我也知道这是要去哪里
I knew where we were going without having to ask:
威廉堡
Fort William.
杰米四年前被囚禁
The site of Jamie's incarceration
和实施鞭刑的地方
and flogging four years ago,
而现在 依然是在一个
and now, still the province of a man
我很不幸熟识的人的管辖之下
I unfortunately knew all too well.
他不会提前知道我被俘虏
He would have no advance notice of my capture.
没时间计划他的审讯
No time to plan his interrogation.
而我 在马车背上颠簸的这一路上
I, on the other hand, had the entire jolting journey
一直在思考
in the back of the wagon to think.
这是我的一个优势
It was my one advantage.
但愿它能让我应付得来
I prayed it would be enough.
祝贺你新婚燕尔
Felicitations and congratulations on your recent marriage.
虽然我不是特别在意
Though I don't particularly care
你到底把自己看作是英格兰人还是苏格兰人
whether you consider yourself an Englishwoman or a Scot...
而且很显然 你也并不在意
and apparently, neither do you.
你还戴着原来的结婚戒指
You still wear your old wedding ring?
引人伤感的小物件
Sentimental attachment.
我倒怀疑你骨子里会不会伤感
I doubt you have a sentimental bone in your body.
不过更有意思的问题是
But the more interesting question is
为什么杜格尔·麦肯齐会如此看重你
why would Dougal MacKenzie consider you of such value,
使他宁愿接受你为自己人
that he would rather adopt you as one of his own
也不愿让我审问你
than allow me to question you?
我很肯定我并不知道你在说什么
I am sure I have no idea what you're talking about.
真的吗
Really?
向国王致敬
The king.
向国王致敬
The king.
我很高兴听到你依然视他为你的君主
I'm glad to hear that you still consider him your sovereign.
我们麦肯齐家族一向忠心耿耿
We MacKenzies are all loyal subjects.
这是我这一周听到的
That is the single most amusing thing
最有趣的说辞了
I've heard all week.
那我看你从来没有通过鞭打
So I take it you haven't been amusing yourself
一些无辜的囚犯来愉悦自己
by flogging some innocent prisoners then?
愉悦我自己
Amusing myself?
这说起来真是奇怪
What an odd thing to say.
我们上次见面时 如你所知
As you know from our previous meeting,
我真的把鞭刑看作是一件很严肃的事情
I consider flogging a very serious matter indeed.
女士
Madam,
你需要了解你的处境
you need to understand your position.
此时此刻 我们第三次见面
In this hour, our third encounter,
我完全打算采取任何必要手段
I fully intend by any means necessary
来探究你到底是个怎样的人
to discover both your true nature
以及你身上的秘密
and the secrets that you hold.
也许你应该去问桑德林罕姆公爵
Perhaps you should ask the Duke of Sandringham.
天啊
Oh, dear me,
我希望那不会留下污渍
I do hope that won't stain.
这的确是个危险的策略
A dangerous gambit to be sure,
但他的反应告诉我
but his reaction told me that Frank and the Reverend
弗兰克和牧师他们的推测是对的
were right in their speculation.
我猜测你的祖先有一位庇护者
I suspect your ancestor had a patron,
一位卓越而强大的人保护着他
a prominent and powerful man who could protect him
免受上级的责难
from the censure of his superiors.
有可能 但那个人一定身居高层
Possibly, but it would have to have been someone very high up
才能施加这么大的影响力
in the hierarchy of the day to exert that kind of influence.
桑德林罕姆公爵
The Duke of Sandringham?
桑德林罕姆公爵
The Duke of Sandringham?
"黑杰克"能够在苏格兰
Black Jack was able to commit his various crimes
犯下累累罪行
in the highlands
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表