剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
该死的混♥蛋♥
Bloody bastards!
把他们弄下来
Take them down.
包裹尸体
Wrap the bodies.
我们给他们举办基♥督♥葬礼
We'll give them a proper christian burial.
搞什么
What on Earth!
你在我门外鬼鬼祟祟的干什么呢
What are you doing sneaking around outside my door?
我没有鬼鬼祟祟的 我在努力睡觉
I wasn't sneaking about. I was sleeping or trying to.
睡在这里吗
Sleeping here?
为什么
Why?
酒吧里都是烂醉如泥的镇民
The taproom's full of townsmen half gone with drink.
我担心有些人可能来到这里
I was worried some of them might venture up here
寻找...
in search of--well...
我没想到你会如此关注
I didn't think you'd care overmuch for such attentions.
经过今天的事后 我怀疑
After the events of today, I doubt any of them
他们会友好对待一个英格兰女人
are feeling very kindly towards an Englishwoman.
抱歉我踩到你了
I'm sorry I stepped on you.
你真好
You're being kind.
你不能睡在外面
You can't sleep out here.
至少到房♥间里来
At least come into the room.
更暖和
It's warmer.
跟你一起睡在你房♥里吗
Sleep in your room with you?
我不能那样 你的名声会毁了的
I couldn't do that. Your rutation woulbe ruined.
我的名声
My reputation?
你以前在野外跟我睡在一起过
You've slept under the stars with me before,
你还有十个男人
you and ten other men.
这完全不是一回事
That isn't the same thing at all.
至少让我给你去拿我床上的毯子
Well, at least let me give you the blanket off my bed.
或者那样太暧昧了
Or is that too scandalous?
我就待在这里
I'll be right here.
晚安
Night.
早安 麦克塔维什先生
Good morning, Mr. Mactavish.
早安 女士
Morning, mistress.
我先失陪了
Now, if you'll excuse me,
马也需要吃早饭
the horses will be needin' their breakfast as well.
你为什么要让我觉得你们是小偷
Why did you let me think you were thieves?
你为什么改变了看法
What's made you think otherwise?
杜格尔那晚的演讲
Dougal's speech the other night.
我还以为你不会盖尔语
I thought you had no Gaelic.
我学了够多 足以明白
Well, I've picked up enough to understand what
"斯图尔特万岁"是什么声音
"Long live the Stuart" sounds like.
你也许学得太多了
You might've picked up more than you should.
如果我告诉你
What if I told you
你们成功的机会很渺茫呢
that the odds were stacked against you?
什么机会
And which odds are those?
英格兰军队是世界上最出色的
The British army is the best in the world.
大家都知道 怎么了
Oh, that's a known fact. What of it?
你在为一场你无法胜利的战争筹钱
You're raising money for aar that you cannot win.
这让你担心吗
And that worries you, does it?
是你们该担心
You're the ones that should be worried.
你的口气好像未来已成定局了似的
You talk as if the future is already decided.
我们也许人少
Outmanned we may be,
但我觉得我们的战斗雄心
but I would match our fighting hearts
能跟世界上最棒的军队决一死战
against the best army in the world.
战斗雄心可打不过大炮
Fighting hearts don't stand a chance against cannons.
你们会输的
You are going to lose.
那是你的看法
That's your opinion,
你有权如此
and you're entitled to it.
这是事实 奈德
It's a fact, Ned.
你必须信我
You have to believe me.
历史不会记录另一位斯图尔特国王的名字
History will never record the name of another Stuart King,
但它会记录数千名高地军
but it will record the names of thousands of highlanders
为了一场注定失败的事业无谓牺牲
who've died needlessly for a doomed cause.
让历史去死吧
History be damned.
开始了
Here we go.
起来
Get up!
起来
Get up!
扶他起来
Pick him up!
按住那混♥蛋♥
Hold the bastard!
三张破裂的嘴唇 两个流血的鼻子
Three split lips, two bloody noses,
十二个受伤的关节 四颗松牙
twelve smashed knuckles, and four loosened teeth.
我的肋骨有些疼
And my ribs hurt a bit.
那混♥蛋♥的指甲和野猪的獠牙一样尖利
Bastard's fingernail was sharp as a boar's tooth.
他在我身上挖了个洞
He's gouged a hole in me.
你真是爱哭的小孩
You're such crybabies.
我照顾过比你勇敢得多的六岁小孩
I've tended to six-year-olds braver than you lot.
打架有什么借口
Any excuse for a fight.
你就是借口
You were the excuse.
我
Me?
我们在捍卫你的荣誉
It was your honor we were defending.
那个混♥蛋♥说你是个妓♥女♥
The lout called you a whore.
你是麦肯齐家族的客人
You're a guest of the Mackenzie.
我们可以辱骂你
We can insult you,
但绝不允许其他人这么做
but god help any other man that does.
我躺在床上
So there I am in bed,
兔唇妞克里希躺在我左边
harelip Chrissie on my left
多汗妞妮蒂 屠夫的女儿 躺在我右边
and sweaty Netty, the butcher's daughter, on my right.
她们争风吃醋
They get jealous of each other,
抢着要被我先操
start arguin' about who I'm goin' to swive first.
你能信吗
Can you believe it?
我相信你左手也会嫉妒你右手的
I believe your left hand gets jealous of your right.
我只会信这个
That's about all I believe.
你真机智
You're a witty one.
我还没听女人说过笑话
I've never heard a woman make a joke!
凡事都有第一次
There's a first time for everything.
前面很难骑行
Hard ride ahead.
离克罗登沼泽还有三天路程
Three days till we cross Culloden Moor.
克罗登沼泽
Culloden Moor.
克罗登之战
曾发生在这片沼泽
1746年4月16日
这里平坦宽阔 又有很多沼泽
You can see how flat and open and boggy it is.
高地军队毫无掩护
The highland army was completely exposed,
大多数时候只能挥舞大刀
and they then charged into the teeth of musket fire,
冲向火枪 大炮 迫击炮的
cannons, mortars with nothing more than their broadswords,
枪林弹雨里
for the most part.
非常迅速 非常血腥
It was very, very quick and very bloody.
整场战斗不超过一小时
The whole thing took less than an hour.
死了多少人
How many were killed?
詹姆斯二世党人损失了大约两千人
Jacobites lost something in the region of 2,000 men.
但有趣的是
But the interesting thing is
克罗登之战后的第二年
that in the years following Culloden,
为苏格兰及查理王子而战的
英勇高地人♥民♥之墓
家族宗主的资产被掠夺和出♥售♥
the estates of the clan chieftains were plundered, sold.
政♥府♥禁止穿苏格兰格子呢绒的衣服
The government banned the wearing of tartan.
还禁止携带剑器
They banned the carrying of swords,
甚至连盖尔语也不让说
even the Gaelic language.
实际上 克罗登之战标志着宗族
In effect, Culloden marked the end of the clans,
以及苏格兰高地人生活方式的终结
and the end of the highlander way of life.
多个家族
麦肯齐家族
1743年 三年之后
1743, three years from now.
这些麦肯齐人会怎样呢
And what of these Mackenzie men?
他们有多少人注定要死在那可悲的战场
How many of them were doomed to die on that wretched battlefield?
来 让我看看
Here, let me see.
谢谢你 安格斯
Thank you, Angus.
我要去河边洗洗
I'm going to the river to wash.
让她去吧
Let her go.
关于那些交易
Now, as regards the transactions...
尽管开始有些挫折 但还是相当成功的
Comparatively successful despite the earlier setbacks.
你到底是谁
Who are you?
来自牛津郡的英格兰女士
An English lady of Oxfordshire.
这是你说给我们听的
That's what you'd have us believe.
但你看起来是一位工于政♥治♥的女士
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表