剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
But you would seem to be a lady of strong political opinions, eh?
有政见并不会伤人
There's no harm in an opinion.
你在旅途中见过一些东西
You've seen things on the road.
你若告诉英格兰军人
You tell the redcoats,
我们就会被分尸 就像我们宰的人那样
and we'll be bound to crosses just like the men we cut down.
-我不是间谍 -也许不是
- I'm not a spy. - Maybe not.
但你在我们之中播撒了了疑虑之种
But ye're sowin' the seeds of doubt in our midst,
在你女人外表的掩盖下肆意生长
working behind the cover of yer woman's skirts
渐渐破坏我们的事业
to undermine the cause.
我试着警告你
I am trying to warn you.
警告我什么
Warn me about what?
我试着救你们的命
I'm trying to save your life.
女士
Madam...
非常荣幸再次见到你
pleasure to see you again.
我再问你一次
Once more, I ask you...
有问题吗
is everything all right?
又见面了 长官
Hello, again, officer.
英格兰皇家陆军 杰里米·福斯特中尉
Lieutenant Jeremy Foster of His Majesty's army.
这一次我必须要确认这位女士的安危
And this time I do mean to ascertain the lady's well-being.
她与你们毫不相干
The lady is none of your concern.
请问你是
And you are?
杜格尔·麦肯齐
Dougal Mackenzie,
战酋 卡伦之兄
war chief and brother to Colum,
麦肯齐家族的领主
laird of the Mackenzie Clan,
包括你所站的土地
and the lands upon which you stand.
不管你是哪个家族
Mackenzie or not,
如果你强制拘禁这位英格兰小姐
if you are holding this English lady against her wishes,
我们会对你采取措施
you'll be dealt with.
告诉我 女士 你是自愿留在这里的吗
Tell me, madam, are you here by your own choice?
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表