剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
I don't hold with rape.
而且我们也没时间
And we've not the time for it, anyway.
杜格尔 我不知道她可能是什么 或者是谁
Dougal, I've no idea what she might be or who,
但我敢打赌 她不是妓♥女♥
but I'll stake my best shot she's no a whore.
我们回头会搞清的
We'll puzzle it out later.
我们今晚要赶很远的路
We've got a good distance to go tonight.
我们首先必须治疗杰米
And we must do something about Jamie first.
我最关心的就是逃跑 但我不知道自己在哪儿
Escape was my chief concern. But I had no idea where I was.
在夜幕之下
And trying to find the road
试图找到回到因弗内斯的道路
back to Inverness in the gathering darkness
感觉是徒劳
felt like a fool's errand.
你脱臼了 可怜的家伙
Out o' joint, poor bugger.
你这样没法骑马 对吧小伙子
Ye can't ride with it like that, can you, lad?
坐着就够疼了
Hurts bad enough sitting still.
我骑不了马
I couldn't manage a horse.
我不想把他丢下
I don't mean to be leaving him behind.
那就没办法了
There's no help for it, then.
我必须强行接骨
I'll have to force the joint back.
好
Aye.
最明智的做法♥会♥是
The wisest course of action would have been
低下头 闭上嘴
to keep my head down, my mouth shut,
等待着弗兰克派出的搜索队
and wait for the search parties Frank must have called out by now.
来 小伙子
Here, lad.
按住他
Hold him.
你敢
Don't you dare!
马上站开
Stand aside at once.
如果你那样做 会扭断他的手臂
You'll break his arm if you do it like that.
你必须把上臂的骨头
You have to get the bone of the upper arm
放到合适的位置 然后再推到关节上
in the correct position before it slips back into joint.
按住他
Hold him steady.
这是最疼的时候
This is the worst part.
不疼了
It doesn't hurt anymore.
会疼的
It will.
一周内 这里都会很脆弱
It will be tender for about a week.
你需要绷带
You'll need a sling.
你
You.
给我找一块长长的布或者一根腰带
Fetch me a long piece of cloth or a belt.
她说 给我找
"Fetch me," she says.
听到了吗 各位
Do you hear that, lads?
把你的腰带给她
Give her your belt.
我猜你以前做过这种事
Taking a guess you've done this before.
我是护士
I'm a nurse.
-好吧 -不是奶妈
- Aye. - Not a wet nurse.
他两三天都不能动关节
He mustn't move the joint for two or three days.
你再次用手臂时 一开始要慢点来
When you begin to use it again, go very slowly at first.
如果疼 就马上停止
Stop at once if it hurts.
每天都进行热敷
And use warm compresses on it daily.
好了 感觉怎么样
All right. How does that feel?
好些了 谢谢你
Better. Thank ye.
-你能骑马吗 -可以
- Can ye ride? - Aye.
很好 我们要走了
Good. We're leaving.
它在哪儿
Where is it?
城市在哪儿 在这里应该能看见了
Where's the city? Should be visible from here.
因弗内斯
Inverness?
你正在看着它呢
You're looking straight at it.
一眼望去 没有电灯
There were no electric lights as far as the eye could see,
虽然我的理性思维反抗着这一想法
so as much as my rational mind rebelled against the idea,
但我心里知道 我离开了20世纪
I knew in my heart I was no longer in the 20th century.
上来吧
Get yerself up.
你一定要跟紧我们其余人
Ye be sure to stay close to the rest of us.
如果你敢玩花样
And should ye try anything else,
我就割开你的喉咙
I shall slit your throat for ye.
听懂了吗
Do you understand me?
把脚伸给我
Gimme yer foot.
伸给我
Give it to me.
小心点 你想做什么
Careful. What are you trying to do?
我要拿方格布披风来盖住你
I'll get my plaid loose to cover ye.
你在发抖
You're shivering.
谢谢你 但我其实没事
Thank you, but I'm fine, really.
你抖得好厉害 让我的牙齿都打颤了
You're shaking so hard it's making my teeth rattle.
方格布披风会让我俩都暖和起来
The plaid'll keep us both warm,
但我一只手没法做
but I canna do it one-handed.
你能拉一下吗
Can you reach?
可不想让你在日出前冻僵
Don't want you to freeze before sunup.
日出
Sunup?
你是说我们整晚都会骑马吗
You mean we'll be riding all night?
是整晚
All night.
我想明晚也是
And the next one too, I reckon.
但今年这个时候挺适合骑马的
A fine time of year for a ride, though.
德鲁伊
Druid.
你看见那上面了吗
You see up there?
我认识这地方
I know this place.
你以前来过啊
Been through here before, have ye?
是的
Yes.
在十七十八世纪
The 17th and 18th centuries,
经常会有英军在上面巡逻
you'd have often found a British army patrol up there.
我认识那块石头
I recognize that rock.
看起来像是公鸡的尾巴
The one that looks like a cock's tail.
它有名字的
It has a name.
科克南蒙石
Cocknammon Rock.
英格兰人在那里埋伏
The English, they-- they used it for ambushes.
他们现在就可能埋伏着
They could be lying in wait right now.
这地方的确很适合埋伏
It's a bonnie place for an ambush, right enough.
杜格尔
Dougal.
杜格尔 杜格尔
Dougal. Dougal.
你要告诉我 你到底
Now, you'll be telling me exactly
是如何以及为什么知道上面有埋伏的
how and why you come to know there's an ambush up ahead.
我不知道 但我听说英国♥军♥人用科克南蒙石...
I don't know, but I heard the redcoats use Cocknammon Rock...
你从哪儿听到的
Where did you hear?
村子里
In the village.
藏起来
Hide yourself!
迷路了吗
Lost yer way?
希望你没有乱用肩膀
I hope you haven't been misusing that shoulder.
你受伤了
You're hurt.
我生来如此
This lot is in my blood.
反正也没伤多重
Not much of it, anyway.
杜格尔和其他人在上游较远的地方等着
Dougal and the others will be waiting further up the stream.
我们该走了
We should go.
-我才不要跟你走 -你必须如此
- I'm not going with you. - Yes, you are.
如果我不去 你要割开我的喉咙吗
What, are you going to cut my throat if I don't?
为什么不呢
Why no?
但是
But...
你看起来不重
you don't look that heavy.
如果你不走
Now if you won't walk,
我就抱你起来 扛在肩上
I shall pick you up and throw you over my shoulder.
你想要我那样做吗
Do you want me to do that?
不要
No.
那么...
Well, then...
我想这是说你会跟我走
I suppose that means yer coming with me.
你活该
Serves you right.
可能撕裂了你的肌肉 还有瘀伤
Probably torn your muscles as well as bruising.
我没什么选择
Well, wasna much of a choice.
如果我不动肩膀
If I dinna move my shoulder,
就永远没法动别的地方了
I'd never have moved anything else ever again.
我一只手也能对付一个英国♥军♥人
I can handle a single Redcoat with one hand.
也许两个
Maybe even two.
三个就不行了
Not three.
而且 等我们到了目的地
Besides, ye can fix it for me again
你可以再帮我治好
when we get to where we're going.
那是你的想法
That's what you think.
敬你 小姑娘
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表