剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
当然了
Of course.
是现任领主的同父异母弟弟
A younger half-brother to the present master...
卡伦和杜格尔...我妈妈是艾琳·麦肯齐
Colum and Dougal... my mother was Aileen Mackenzie,
卡伦和杜格尔的姐姐
the elder sister of Colum and Dougal.
卡伦希望我妈妈嫁给马尔科姆·格兰特
Colum wished my mother to marry Malcolm Grant.
我姑妈珍妮特死了 跟我妈妈一样
My aunt Janet is dead, like my mother,
但我姑妈伊俄卡斯特
but my aunt Jocasta...
我爸爸看着我长大
I had my father see me grow up.
我一直很感激这点
I was always grateful for that.
这当然是在转移话题
It was a distraction, to be sure,
但我们都觉得很愉快
but a welcome one for both of us.
当他告诉我他的家族史时
When he told me his family history,
我也告诉了他我的
I reciprocated in kind...
接下来的几个小时中
and we each spent the next several hours
我们喝酒聊天
drinking and talking and...
第一次去了解自己的新配偶
generally getting to know our new spouses for the first time.
与女孩的第一晚 所有人都等着
First evening with the girl, everyone waited
想看她是否会接受他
to see would she take him or no?
他很迷人
He was charming,
天生的讲故事者 就像大部分苏格兰人
a born storyteller, like most Scots.
她斥责了马尔科姆·格兰特
She told Malcolm Grant off.
所以他只好回家
And he headed home as a result.
随着时间流逝 我逐渐放松
As the hours passed, I began to relax
最终开始享受
and eventually to enjoy myself.
你妈妈呢
And your mother?
她和我爸溜出了城♥堡♥
She and my father slipped out of the castle
就在300个族人的眼皮底下
right under the noses of 300 clansmen.
我爸爸喜欢讲这故事
And my father loved telling that story.
我让你后退了 蠢货
I told you to stand back, ye coof ye!
我没法在门外面打探 对吧
I wasn't gonna ponce around outside the door, was I?
难道等他们回答啊
Waiting for them to answer...
我们只想来要杯香茶
like we were just coming by for a nice cup of tea.
你们到底在做什么
And just what are you doing?
杜格尔派我们上来看看你有没有...
Dougal sent us up to see if ye'd, uh...
-你懂吗 -现在谁才是蠢货
- y'ken? - Now, who's the coof?
他们还穿着衣服呢
They've still got their clothes on.
出去
Get out.
-你可以穿着衣服做 -我懂
- You can still do it with your clothes on. - I know that,
但洞房♥夜不能这样
but not on your wedding night!
我只想偷看一下她的胸
I was just hoping to get a wee keek at her breasts.
他们跟你有血缘关系吗
They're related to you?
只有鲁珀特有
Rupert only.
远房♥表兄弟
Distant cousin.
不早了
It's getting rather late.
也许我们该上♥床♥了
Perhaps we should go to bed?
上♥床♥
To bed...
还是睡觉
or to sleep?
你知道
Well...
不管怎样 穿着束腹
Either way you're... not likely to sleep
没法睡觉 所以我来...
in your corset, so I'll...
我帮你
I'll help you with the...
解开带子
the laces and such.
先解裙子
Skirts first.
好的
Aye.
该我了
It's my turn.
你吻技哪里学的
Where did you learn to kiss like that?
我说过我是处♥男♥
I said I was a virgin...
不是僧人
not a monk.
如果我需要指导 会开口的
If I need guidance... I'll ask.
杰米 你压痛我了
Jamie, you're crushing me.
那这和你预想的一样吗
So was it like you thought it would be?
差不多
Almost.
我以为...
I thought...
不 算了
no, never mind.
什么 告诉我
What? Tell me.
你会笑我的
You'll laugh at me.
我保证 不会笑的
Promise, I won't laugh.
我没想到你会脸对脸地做
I didna realize you did it face-to-face.
以为你一定会背对着我
I thought you must do it the back way,
就像... 就像马一样
you know, like--like horses, ye ken.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我说了保证不笑的
I know, I promised I wouldn't laugh.
我问你个问题
I'll ask you a question.
好的
Of course.
你喜欢吗
Did you like it?
那穆塔夫说对了
Murtagh was right about that, then.
穆塔夫吗
Murtagh?
他说女人一般都不在乎
He said women generally do not care for it.
他和鲁珀特
Well, he and Rupert.
还有奈德
And Ned.
他们昨晚就这事提了很多建议
They offered a lot of advice on the subject last night.
我喜欢 杰米
I did like it, Jamie.
就这样
There it was.
我不仅重婚 通奸
Not only was I a bigamist and an adulteress,
还享受这感觉
but I'd enjoyed it.
我要去吃点东西
I need to get some food.
克莱尔 等等
Claire, wait.
克莱尔 等等
Claire, wait!
姑娘 如果你还走得动路
Hey, lass, if you're still able to walk,
杰米可没尽力啊
Jamie isna doing his duty by ye!
杰米 如果你这就缴械了
If she's worn ye out already, Jamie,
我可是很愿意接替你
I'll be more than happy to fill your place.
闭嘴 别逼逼了
Bit of a curse and give us peace.
最好还是回房♥吧 英格兰人
Better go back inside, Sassenach.
只有他们消遣够了 才会放过我们
Until they've had their fun, they'll no leave us alone.
杰米 你的初夜如何
Oh, Jamie, how was your first time?
流血了吗
Did ye bleed?
没 但你会的 如果你个混♥蛋♥还不闭嘴
No, but you will, you bugger, ye dinna haud yer wheesht.
既然你小子下来吃饭了
Hey, while you're filling your face,
不如让我上去吃一顿
maybe I'll go upstairs and fill mine, hey?
行啊 或者你先吃顿我拳头吧
Maybe-- maybe I'll fill it with my fist, huh?
好了 各位 欢庆结束
All right, lads, show's over.
没必要再久留了
Dinna need to stay up any longer.
好 但愿你能久一点
Aye, but let's hope you do.
你干嘛不跟奈德一样买♥♥个新娘
Why don't you buy yourself a wedding night like Ned did?
他只有这办法娶老婆了
It's the only way he'll ever get one.
谢谢
Thank you.
别以为这样就谢完了
Don't think ye've thanked me properly.
我帮你娶到了这么
For finding you somewhere better to stick yer cock
漂亮的媳妇
than the fillies in the stable.
谢谢你 真的
Thank you. Truly.
来 坐下来
Come on, sit yourself down awhile.
可别太猴急想回到你的...
You don't want to appear too keen to return to your...
新娘身边
your bride.
他真那么说了吗
Did he really say that?
是的 他说"别让女人看出
Aye, he said, "You never want to let a woman see
你有多想取悦她
you're too eager to please her.
会让她恃宠而骄"
Gives her too much power."
真的吗
Really?
那你怎么回答的
And what did you have to say to that?
我说 "我已经臣服于你 很高兴那样"
I said I was completely under yer power and happy to be there.
还有威士忌吗
Is there any more whiskey?
家中常备
Always.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉
Sorry.
什么意思
What does that mean?
"我棕发的爱人"
"My brown-haired lass."
我总是觉得棕色太暗了
Rather a dull color, brown, I've always thought.
不
No.
不 一点都不暗
No, not dull at all.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表