剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
谢谢
Top of life.
你做的事心意很好 孩子
What you did was kindly meant, lad.
里奥加尔是我孙女 知道吗
Laoghaire is my granddaughter, ye ken?
两天后从肩膀上解下绷带
Take that bandage off your shoulder in the next two days.
你来做不是更容易吗
Would it not be easier if you did that?
是啊 但我那时候就走了
Yes, but I'll be gone.
我明天跟皮特里先生一起走
I'm leaving with Mr. Petrie tomorrow.
我知道了
I see.
那...
Well...
这也许就是道别了
Then perhaps this is good-bye.
是啊
Yes.
我猜有人想和你单独谈谈
I think someone would like to speak with you, alone.
是啊
Aye.
那就再见了 杰米
Well, good-bye to you, then, Jamie.
祝你一路平安 克莱尔
Safe journeys to ye, Claire.
燕麦饼能吃一两天
The bannocks should last a day or two,
奶酪可以吃一周
and the cheese will keep for a week.
你太好了 菲茨吉本斯太太
You've been too kind, Mrs. Fitzgibbons.
我真不知道该怎么谢你
I can't thank you enough.
别在意 姑娘
Think nothing o' it, lass.
祝你一路平安
Safe journey to ye.
卡伦想见你
Colum wishes to see ye.
为什么
Why?
为什么并不重要
It doesna matter why.
好吧
All right.
我马上回来
I'll be back in a minute.
我帮你
Come on.
三二一
Three, two, one.
出什么事了
Something wrong?
没
No.
日安 比彻姆太太
Good day to ye, Mrs. Beauchamp.
日安
Good day.
你和比顿家族没关系 对吧
Ye have no connections with clan Beaton, have ye?
比顿家族 没有
The Beatons? No.
比顿家族的医生在苏格兰高地很有名
The healers of clan Beaton are famous through The Highlands.
我们这里曾经有一个
We had one here,
后来他发烧了 一周内就去世了
until he caught a fever which carried him off within a week.
他叫做戴维·比顿
Davie Beaton was his name.
这里是他的手术室 他是这样称呼的
And this was his surgery, he called it.
真的吗
Really?
这么多东西
All this...
却无人分享
and no one to share it with?
听说你的医术也挺高明
I understand you have quite some skill as a healer yourself.
这的确是我的兴趣
It's an interest of mine, yes.
你知道这些药水什么的怎么用吗
You know the uses of these potions and things?
知道一些
Some.
这一切真的很吸引人
This is all really fascinating.
谢谢你给我展示
Thank you for showing me.
但我得走了
But I-I must be going.
自从戴维去世后
Seeing as we have not had a healer
我们就没有医生了
since Davie passed,
我想让你接受这份工作
I want you to take up the work.
但我要走了
But I'm leaving.
不 你要留下
No. You're staying.
杜格尔跟你说了什么
What did Dougal say to you?
他手下的恶棍说了关于我的谎言吗
Did one of his thugs make up lies about me?
我弟弟对你有自己的看法
My brother keeps his own counsel on you.
这是我的决定
This is my decision.
那我为什么要留下来
Then why am I staying?
因为你留下来是我的荣幸
Because it is my pleasure that you do so.
因为你觉得我是间谍
Because you think I'm a spy.
你当然不信那个
Surely you don't believe that.
我相信你有秘密 克莱尔
I believe that you have secrets, Claire.
也许是每个女人都有的
Now, maybe they're the kind of secrets
那种秘密
that every woman has,
这对我 对里奥克城♥堡♥ 或者对麦肯齐家族
which pose no threat to me, to Leoch,
都没有威胁
or to clan Mackenzie.
但在我完全确定之前
But until I know for sure,
你会留在这里
you will remain here...
作为我的客人
as my guest.
你是说作为你的囚犯吧
You mean as your prisoner, don't you?
如果你想离开 那就是
Only if you try to leave.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表