剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
前情提要...
Previously...
北卡罗来纳州仍然为坚持不懈的人
North Carolina offers wealth and prosperity
詹姆斯·弗雷泽
提供财富和繁荣
for those willing to persevere.
一万英亩的国王土地归你所有
10,000 acres of his majesty's land at your disposal.
-你愿意嫁给我吗 -愿意
- You'll marry me? - Yes.
你想要多少钱
How much money do you want for it?
也许你能赢得它
Well, perhaps you could earn it.
放开我
Get off me!
我别无选择 只能接受你对我做的一切
I have no choice but to live with what you've done to me.
你在地里腐烂时
While you rot in the ground,
我会把我的孩子养成跟你完全不一样的人
I will raise my child to be nothing like you.
布丽安娜被袭击了
Brianna was attacked.
就算你知道她怀的也许是邦内特的孩子
Knowing it might be Bonnet's child that she bears,
你能回到她身边吗
can you go back to her?
你来了
You're here.
我爱你
I love you.
州长治安官和收税员的腐♥败♥
The corruption of the governor's sheriffs
必须终结
and tax collectors must end.
我的第一个任务是追捕并杀掉逃犯
My first mission is to hunt down and kill the fugitive...
穆塔夫·菲茨吉本斯
Murtagh Fitzgibbons.
她不在了
She's gone.
我发过誓 杰米·弗雷泽
I swore an oath Jamie Fraser,
在你出生不到一周
when you were no more than a week old
仍趴在你母亲胸前吃奶时
and only a lad at your mother's breast.
我当时跪在艾伦面前
I knelt at Ellen's feet,
就如我现在跪在你面前
as I now kneel by yours,
我向她发誓
and I swore to her
以上帝之名
by the name of the threefold God that...
等你成年后需要帮助时
I'd follow you always to do your bidding
我会永远追随你 听从你吩咐
and guard yer back when you became a man grown
保护你后背
and was needing such service.
现在她去世了
She's gone now.
但我会永远陪在你身边
But I'll always be with you.
永远
Always.
古战场传奇
第五季第一集
烈火十字
小心点
Careful.
不然你会丢脑袋的
Or you'll lose your head.
我来
Here.
这玩意叫剃[割喉]刀是有原因的
It's not called a cutthroat razor for nothin'.
可不能让你一副从沙场归来的样子
We canna have ye lookin' like ye've been to the war and back,
至少今天不行
not today anyway.
好吧
All right.
来
Here.
紧张吗
Nervous?
对什么事 你今天为我安排的事
About what, the day ye has in store for me,
还是你现在用刀抵着我喉咙
or that you have a blade to my throat?
不过对你来说 至少能休息一天
But for you, a day off from...
不用忙着建房♥子了
working on the house, at least?
是啊 有阵子没休息过了
Yeah, first in a wee while.
但我们现在有栖身之所了
But we have a floor under our feet now and a...
不用再颠沛流离
a roof above our heads.
没有那些人帮忙 我们不可能做到
Couldna have done it wi'out the help of some of the men.
我和布丽对你感激不尽
Bree and I cannot thank you enough
你赠予了我们这间小屋
for the gift of this cabin.
总不能让我外孙睡在树林里吧
Couldna have my wee grandson sleeping in the woods now, could we?
我在考虑加一层阁楼
I was thinking of adding a loft.
布丽说她会制定个计划 让我照着建
Bree said she'd draw up some... plans for me to follow. And...
所以...
So...
嗯
Yeah.
你有合适的工具吗
Have ye the right tools?
人们说只有坏工匠
Well, they say it's a bad tradesman
才会把自己技艺不精赖到工具头上
who blames his tools for his lack of... skills.
我确实没干过多少搭建工作
No, I don't suppose I've done much building,
耕种经验也不多
or farming, for that matter.
我也不会骑马
Nor do I know how to drive a horse
宰鹿或挥剑
or gut a deer or wield a sword, but, uh...
但我一定会找到合适的工作养家糊口
But I'm sure I'll find a suitable trade to provide for my family.
在那之前 你得依靠
And until that time, ye'll have to rely
其他人的手艺和生意
on the skills and trades of others.
给
Here.
你叫穆塔夫为布丽打造的戒指
The ring ye asked Murtagh to make for Bree.
谢谢 我本以为...
Thank you. Oh, I thought perhaps...
我本以为会是铜或黄铜的
I only expected copper and brass.
反正
Well...
这枚一定适合我女儿
this one is certainly fit for my daughter.
家就是我们居住的地方
Home is the place, a site on which we live,
可弗雷泽山脊有更重大的意义
but Fraser's Ridge is much more than that,
它是居住于此的人们建立的社区
a community built by the people who live there.
杰米与我选定了新家的地点后
Once Jamie and I had chosen a spot for a new home,
在移♥民♥们的帮助下开始了建造
with the help of the settlers, construction began.
新居的墙壁还未完全建好
Men and women who made us feel at home
移♥民♥们就让我们感受到了家的温暖
before the walls of our new house had even gone up,
时光流逝 他们始终支持我们
who stood by us as the seasons came and went,
期待与我们共庆第一次丰收
who looked forward to reaping the first harvest with us
分享我们女儿婚礼的喜悦
and to sharing in our daughter's wedding,
尽管我们的房♥子尚未及时建好
even if we hadn't quite finished the house in time.
我们在大地上留下了属于自己的印记
We were making our mark on the land,
奠定余生的根基
laying our foundations for the rest of our lives.
这可不是我想象的那种
That's not quite the white satin
白纱和橙花
and orange blossom I imagined.
不
No.
比想象的更美
It's even more beautiful.
在我两次婚礼上
Now, I didn't have my mother
都没有妈妈的陪伴
at either of my weddings.
这一刻我期待了很久
I've dreamt of this day for so long.
帮你穿婚纱
Helping you into your dress.
做发型
Doing your hair.
妈妈 我与你在一起
Mama, I'm here with you
与我的爱人在一起
and with the man I love.
不能更完美了
It couldn't be more perfect.
你说得对
Right.
我最好去看看你♥爸♥爸去哪了
I better go see where your father's gone to.
差不多要到时间了
It's almost time.
我的孩子
My baby.
旧的东西
Old.
新的东西
New.
借来的东西
Borrowed.
蓝色的东西
And blue.
够蓝了
Yeah, blue enough.
杰米
Jamie?
在这里
In here.
就等你去见她了
Wait till you see her.
你一直在忙
You've been busy.
趁现在还有机会 我要为她做一切我能做的
I must do what I can for her, while I have the chance.
我们相聚的时间还远远不够
We've no' had enough time together.
这是迟早的事情
It was going to happen one day.
况且我们是把她交给一个爱她的男人
And we're giving her away to a man who loves her.
怎么了
What?
你是在质疑他的爱
You doubt his love?
他自己难道没有疑虑
Did he no' doubt it himself?
可他现在在这里 他爱她
Well, he's here now, and he loves her.
也许这正是我害怕的
Mebbe that's what I fear.
我明白爱能让男人做什么
I ken what love can make a man do.
它给你勇气
Gives ye courage,
却没有给你贯彻勇气的意识
but not the sense to go along wi' it.
如果他把自己害死了 爱情对他俩都没好处
And no good love'll do either of them if he gets himself killed.
他是名学者
He's a scholar.
我不确定他的专长
I'm not sure his area of expertise
能够应付卡罗来纳州荒地的危险
covers the dangers of the Carolina wilderness.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表